Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I've literally slept with women who both had sex and rode horses or did gymnastics and they still had a cherry to pop. Be careful who you believe is claiming something is pseudo science. Most of the people claiming that are child rapists or spend all their time hanging out with child rapists like Seth Green, Dwayne Johnson, the Podestas, Obama, Trump, the Clintons, Oprah, Sarah Silverstein, and the people who run most of the anti child trafficking programs or organizations. Don't believe that, it doesn't matter because they'll only convince you to claim I'm wrong while never actually suing me for slander, which apparently sonic burrito having the word sonic in its name is worth suing over but being accused of raping children isn't. Now are there exceptions to every rule? Yes there always are. I will agree the idea of sluts and such have been primarily promoted against females despite males acting like carnal beasts no different from the female counterpart with an over active sex drive and that does need to change, we currently live in a world where suicide hotlines are now being put on the back of school IDs. Which is quite obviously a result of "parents" confusing a loving relationship for a coping mechanism for trauma or something else like a physical desire or even obsession and then failing their children in the action of raising them. Don't trust everything you read or hear. True knowledge and wisdom is gained not from the words and opinions of others but from taking in as much information from as many perspectives as possible and using it to draw your own conclusion. I don't have a conclusion on the topic, yet, but I do have many questions based on the accepted mainstream perspective provided which none are allowed to question, and anyone with a brain these days should know what Voltaire said about those you can't question, but yet again just because he said it does that mean it's correct, no but if one asks questions about that conclusion they should be able to reach a logical conclusion with their own perspective. I don't know what to think about the topic but I do know when a child rapist or their associates claims something I must ask questions about it, and I know for an absolute fact that the media is lying about the age of Epsteins victims, they were much younger than claimed, and I also know loli did not originate from anime ir's 4 to 10 little girls according to any of the ********** sites I attempted to report before the FBI banned me from submitting tip and revamped their website so now you're only supposed to report terrorism making there NO govenrmental organization attempting to stop child trafficking or even monitor the official numbers of missing children. It's all estimates and with the concept of implanted, altered, or removed memories through things like hypnotism or psychotropic drugs like the CIA used in Mein Kamf Ultra or MK Ultra and then promoted by CIA asset John Lennon, look into the guy who was hypnotized into believeing he was raped in a satanic ritual as a child and then convinced to allow his therapist to rape him in order to impant the seed of a holy man to counteract the seed of the unholy man who raped him before, the situaiton becomes much more let's say complex or interesting to say the least. Don't even trust what I say do your own research and draw your own conclusion, but remember you will always find what you're looking for. If you want the truth you'll find it, if you want the World to be a globe or flat you'll find information supporting those claims as well. Christians which believe in miracles see them everywhere and those who don't never see them.
I ain't reading all that. I'm happy for you, though. Or sorry that happened.

F76man

Jan 29, 2020
Somme problems with the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Have a good day
FM76

• Wow
Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Somme problems with the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Have a good day
FM76
Can I have the save that had this issue?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so what does this (jxj -1) mean...using the 0x52_URM tool, when MC suggests to Jennifer to leave that betrothed asshole? Then MC states he guesses he pushed her too hard... (I'm just wondering what choice is better, to eventually steal her away in the story?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Hmm...so what does this (jxj -1) mean...using the 0x52_URM tool, when MC suggests to Jennifer to leave that betrothed asshole? Then MC states he guesses he pushed her too hard... (I'm just wondering what choice is better, to steal her away?)

Well, it's a variable named JxJ. Jennifer x Jamie. I assume getting it lower means that they are more likely to break up in the future as it's decreased every time you point out what an asshole Jamie is.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, it's a variable named JxJ. Jennifer x Jamie. I assume getting it lower means that they are more likely to break up in the future as it's decreased every time you point out what an asshole Jamie is.
Thanks.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I noticed in chapter 11, when Axius spoke to his succubus daughter (Irena)…he wasn't pleased with her capturing MC, which was happen much earlier on in the story...if MC walked home.

The first image shows the the choices for the Player to choose to walk home or sleep at the village... I slept at the village, but the second image posted in ch11, refers to the walk home results, that NEVER happened for me. And would mean if the player stays at the village, they would have never met Nixie, and there would be no reason for Irena to be in trouble with her father.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Yup. You should lower that if you want to convince Jenny to leave Jamie. Or not lower it if you like keeping it the way it is. Can't make promises I'll make two detailed paths tho, sorry... XD

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hmm...I noticed in chapter 11, when Axius spoke to his succubus daughter (Irena)…he wasn't pleased with her capturing MC, which was happen much earlier on in the story...if MC walked home.

The first image shows the the choices for the Player to choose to walk home or sleep at the village... I slept at the village, but the second image posted in ch11, refers to the walk home results, that NEVER happened for me. And would mean if the player stays at the village, they would have never met Nixie, and there would be no reason for Irena to be in trouble with her father.

Woopsie, you're absolutely right about this... Hmmm gotta think of a new reason for Irena to get slapped, damn...

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Woopsie, you're absolutely right about this... Hmmm gotta think of a new reason for Irena to get slapped, damn...
NP....I'm loving your story, and renders. The female bodies are great looking to me. And I like how the clothing and hairstyles are constantly changing though out the story. It's also refreshing to see, the older females without having oversized breasts and asses, for a change. Excellent work.

Also this image made me laugh out loud.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes