Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Woopsie, you're absolutely right about this... Hmmm gotta think of a new reason for Irena to get slapped, damn...
Axius somehow learns that the MC and Irena grew closer during the butcher investigation? Even if it's not really a big development in their relationship.

Jan 12, 2022
Speaking of Nixie, is she planned to make an appearance again in the foreseeable future?
Something about this hopeless and useless succubus is just..
View attachment 3061414
Considering how Axius doesn't seem to respect her, and how Irena herself is being treated by her father, I could see her coming back. If Irena eventually betrays her father and joins the MC, I could very much see Nixie going with her either out of loyalty or friendship.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Considering how Axius doesn't seem to respect her, and how Irena herself is being treated by her father, I could see her coming back. If Irena eventually betrays her father and joins the MC, I could very much see Nixie going with her either out of loyalty or friendship.
They're both on the list of main LIs so they'll definitely both be back. It's a case of when, not if.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Another great update,ngl I was a little uneasy this chapter I was expecting Flynn to pull another click on someone to identify missing feature like he did for torr. I totally missed that and I was so far into the playthrough with saves so far back I just continued. So yeah I'm glad this Update didn't pull that trick again. Still its pretty weird why centoria is even part of the main female cast,hell alot of the girls on the main li don't have that much screen time,Its mostly been torr candy seira and misty(in the later parts) I don't know how long this game is gonna run for but other girls on the list like Stephanie Yumi(Damn I literally forgot she even existed) and Nixie(she is probably gonna return someday) but right now alot of the main girls feel like side girls. Still love the game and I really love the mc's new design,at least it feels like his looks got upgraded.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
Yes. There will be at one point. And there probably won't be NTR. And if there is, it will be avoidable and nothing impactful towards the main plot of the game as I said in the notes.
I know its abit of a contreversial subject. maybe if u want to introduce some form of NTR without getting the tag and yet its avoidable or optional, you can try "swinging/sharing" content. With consent from the MC. some games does it and they dont have the NTR tag.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I know its abit of a contreversial subject. maybe if u want to introduce some form of NTR without getting the tag and yet its avoidable or optional, you can try "swinging/sharing" content. With consent from the MC. some games does it and they dont have the NTR tag.
What Flynn meant by NTR is netori, the MC "stealing" girls and there are already avoidable/optional netori contents. There won't be any swinging/sharing/netorase and/or netorare contents.

From the FAQ:
Q) Is there going to be NTR?
A) No.

Q) Is two people talking about a random subject where the MC is not directly involved in the conversation NTR?
A) No.

Q) So, no netorare. What about sharing and netori (not sure how to spell it)?
A) There won't be any sharing, but there will be netori (stealing women who are already involved with someone from them).

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
This is not with a backup, but when installing the game (decompressing the .zip or .rar file).
Good day
FM76
The error looks like a problem with either the archive (.zip file) and/or what you're using to extract it. I would suggest installing (or re-installing) 7-zip to do the extracting.

Also, ensure you are downloading a ZIP and it is not an EXE. I've come across some of the download sites that have been auto-downloading EXE files which are malware. If the site downloads something automatically, delete it and try again, or try a different site.

GDrive, Gofile and Mega seem to be the least likely to do this from what I've seen.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This is not with a backup, but when installing the game (decompressing the .zip or .rar file).
Good day
FM76
It is an issue on your end, not an issue with the game itself. Either the download incomplete, it ended prematurely or connection issue. Whenever I download a game, I always check/test the zip/rar/7z to make sure the file downloaded successfully. If there are errors ( checksums ), then I have to re-download the game, I will try a different host. So far, I have not experience any issue since all the hosting sites are really good and my internet connection are very reliable too.

The original error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
flynn, for those of us who havent met nixie, are we gonna be able to meet her elsewhere in the story?

Erehn_Jaeger

Jan 5, 2023
Nice game, Nice update, but bro i didnt like the sex scene with candy, the angle wasnt good enough this scene was important for us but idk i was specting more for this scene, anyways than you for me one of the best games out there such an amazing developer maybe in the future i ll be able to support you, keep the amazing work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes