mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Chapters 6,7,8,9,10, and 11 all came out in 2023. Maybe you should learn some fucking math? Or are you just in the habit of doubling the actual number because you claim you have an 8-inch dick?
Thank you! This is exactly what I wanted to know!
And perhaps, but only perhaps, I asked this question precisely because it was the first time I played the game and had no idea how often updates come out. Just as I wrote.
PS: my penis is standard size, a little more wide. Thanks for asking)

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Thank you! This is exactly what I wanted to know!
And perhaps, but only perhaps, I asked this question precisely because it was the first time I played the game and had no idea how often updates come out. Just as I wrote.
PS: my penis is standard size, a little more wide. Thanks for asking)
I think the problem he has with your message is how you wrote it, if instead you said something like this, "I am new to this thread & game, and was wondering what the average time between updates is" you might not illicit such a response

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I think the problem he has with your message is how you wrote it, if instead you said something like this, "I am new to this thread & game, and was wondering what the average time between updates is" you might not illicit such a response
Yes, you're probably right. I was a little upset when I saw the time between the last update and the next one. (I have a bad tendency to forget about really good games that update too infrequently)
I didn’t expect that people would be so sensitive after seeing one rude word) Mostly I was just having fun.

Reactions: shitass1001

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
For the quality of the later updates that is a bloody short update cycle compared to the 6-12 months you see on some other high quality AVN's. Bit of humility and respect for the dev's great work and effort.
totally agree. flynn bro needs a life too man

Reactions: ubira

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Changelog for chapter 12:
  • 1115 New renders
  • 71 New animations
  • 50-ish New sound tracks
  • Sound effects and Music are now added to all the chapters in season 1, so I'd recommend you start a new game even more so if it's been a while since you last played the game.
  • New main menu animation.

• I'm currently adding sound to chapter 12 and polishing the script btw.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
  • 1115 New renders
  • 71 New animations
  • Sound effects and Music are now added to all the chapters in season 1, so I'd recommend you start a new game even more so if it's been a while since you last played the game.

tyvm for sharing

Reactions: DevinHesi

X256

Dec 27, 2022
  • 1115 New renders
  • 71 New animations

Smells like a lot of good work done... !

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes