Jan 12, 2022
In terms of Quality, I feel like most of the sex scenes from Chapter 12 are good; they just need more buildup and transition. The one scene that I feel like doesn't really work at all, is the scene with Tamara. Putting aside the whole idea of her using a dildo, I don't understand why she did any of that. Like, I don't understand logically why the MC needed to be involved or why she wanted him involved at all. Before the scene happened, it was implied that she needed the MC for something, but he was literally just there.

I think the scene could have worked if it was the other way around, i.e., the MC fucks an onahole that's linked to Tamara. That would give a reasonable explanation for why she needed the MC, she wanted to feel what it's like to get fucked by him without actually getting fucked by him, while still introducing Hailey's voodoo powers. I guess you would lose out on the Hailey blowjob scene, but I think it would work better overall.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
In terms of Quality, I feel like most of the sex scenes from Chapter 12 are good; they just need more buildup and transition. The one scene that I feel like doesn't really work at all, is the scene with Tamara. Putting aside the whole idea of her using a dildo, I don't understand why she did any of that. Like, I don't understand logically why the MC needed to be involved or why she wanted him involved at all. Before the scene happened, it was implied that she needed the MC for something, but he was literally just there.

I think the scene could have worked if it was the other way around, i.e., the MC fucks an onahole that's linked to Tamara. That would give a reasonable explanation for why she needed the MC, she wanted to feel what it's like to get fucked by him without actually getting fucked by him, while still introducing Hailey's voodoo powers. I guess you would lose out on the Hailey blowjob scene, but I think it would work better overall.
Yeah, the Tamara scene was so confusing and the worst part is that it ends by Zycris running away for no reason just when it seems like Tamara was about to explain wtf that was about. I wanted to know that, Zycris, goddammit.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

I'm assuming the Tamara scene was like her being tsundere wanting to give him pleasure without actually being intimate with him or confessing her feelings, but yea there was just no set up nor explanation after, not to mention her sister helped her do that of all things lol

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
After a first moment when I went along the path where the MC meets Nixie, I decided, after seeing what it was like, that it wasn't worth it. I'm in no rush to see her again.
She has a very interesting design though, especially when she's charged up

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
She has a very interesting design though, especially when she's charged up
After the first scene I saw of her (when the MC was a prisoner) my interest became zero. I certainly loaded a previous save and proceeded to prevent the MC from being caught. Maybe I'm weird, but if she didn't appear in the game again, I wouldn't miss her.

Jan 12, 2022
After the first scene I saw of her (when the MC was a prisoner) my interest became zero. I certainly loaded a previous save and proceeded to prevent the MC from being caught. Maybe I'm weird, but if she didn't appear in the game again, I wouldn't miss her.
Why?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I not only didn't like the scene, it pissed me off. And for that reason I preferred to avoid it happening in my game. But because of the way it is avoided (the MC doesn't have the ability prevent the scene from happening, what he does is rather be lucky enough to have the right choice when to go or not go to his house) makes my interest in her remain the same (null). This is, since I saw the scene, Nixie stopped being an LI, and I haven't found any reason to change my mind.

Jan 12, 2022
I not only didn't like the scene, it pissed me off. And for that reason I preferred to avoid it happening in my game. But because of the way it is avoided (the MC doesn't have the ability prevent the scene from happening, what he does is rather be lucky enough to have the right choice when to go or not go to his house) makes my interest in her remain the same (null). This is, since I saw the scene, Nixie stopped being an LI, and I haven't found any reason to change my mind.
I'm asking what about the scene pissed you off? It's been a long time since I played that part of the game, but from what I remember, she and Irene try to seduce the MC and then capture him. Then the MC has imaginary sex with his adoptive mom in order to power up and break out. IIRC, you still get the scene that you get if you stay, later.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm asking what about the scene pissed you off? It's been a long time since I played that part of the game, but from what I remember, she and Irene try to seduce the MC and then capture him. Then the MC has imaginary sex with his adoptive mom in order to power up and break out. IIRC, you still get the scene that you get if you stay, later.
Unless Dev changed it, there was a scene between Nixie and the MC in the prison, I don't remember it exactly, but it was some kind of femdom that I didn't like very much.

Jan 12, 2022
Unless Dev changed it, there was a scene between Nixie and the MC in the prison, I don't remember it exactly, but it was some kind of femdom that I didn't like very much.
This actually made me replay that part because I'm personally not a fan of femdom either. You're right that the scene could be considered femdom because the MC is bound and she jerks him off, but it's such a quick scene that I don't think it's really worth disliking the character over. Especially since it leads to the MC "paying her back," a little later. The MC even makes a little snarky comment about it, like "how does it feel to be on the receiving end," or something like that.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
This actually made me replay that part because I'm personally not a fan of femdom either. You're right that the scene could be considered femdom because the MC is bound and she jerks him off, but it's such a quick scene that I don't think it's really worth disliking the character over. Especially since it leads to the MC "paying her back," a little later. The MC even makes a little snarky comment about it, like "how does it feel to be on the receiving end," or something like that.
it was just on single picture were she was shown eating shit before she kissed you, its so quick of a scene that I don't think it's really worth disliking her character over it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I don't have the same opinion. For me, that scene is enough for me to not like that LI. On the other hand, I don't see why the fact that the MC then takes revenge should change my mind. As I said before, I don't see any reason to want her to appear in the game again, so the longer it takes to do so, the better (and even better if she doesn't return).

Reactions: Juerhullycin
Jan 12, 2022
Well, I don't have the same opinion. For me, that scene is enough for me to not like that LI. On the other hand, I don't see why the fact that the MC then takes revenge should change my mind. As I said before, I don't see any reason to want her to appear in the game again, so the longer it takes to do so, the better (and even better if she doesn't return).
Fair enough I guess, but I still don't really understand. If you didn't do that scene, it didn't happen in your playthrough, meaning that you shouldn't have a reason to dislike her. I just don't see any reason to not want her to appear again. Are you worried that more femdom content will appear if she reappears?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Fair enough I guess, but I still don't really understand. If you didn't do that scene, it didn't happen in your playthrough, meaning that you shouldn't have a reason to dislike her. I just don't see any reason to not want her to appear again. Are you worried that more femdom content will appear if she reappears?
The truth is that I disliked that scene enough that I don't want her as LI, even though in my current game I didn't follow that path and didn't see said scene.

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
The truth is that I disliked that scene enough that I don't want her as LI, even though in my current game I didn't follow that path and didn't see said scene.
I just personally think whether you like her or not is kind of irrelevant to my point, I understand that you don't like her because of that scene, but realistically there are a plethora of characters who can do the same thing to the MC, Torr being a good example, my point is that its really friggin weird that she as one of the main cast (Her having a character card) yet having literally no story content or content in general for straight up 95% of the game after she appears when every single other character gets stuff, which is annoying, especially for people who like her like me.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I just personally think whether you like her or not is kind of irrelevant to my point
well, the discussion went far of your point, so interjecting with a comment that dismisses the whole conversation, just to tell us that you like her optics, is so far beside the point we are talking about,

putting femdom in a mainly maledom/harem-focused game is generally a stupid idea, its no surprise that most players have no elevated interest in her, for all I care she could lie burning in a ditch and I wouldn't piss on her even if my bladder was so full that it would threaten to rupture.

and all she had to do was not to be a rapey creep for one scene.
elmo-shrug.gif
And like BlasKyau said if she never shows up again it's no loss to me.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just personally think whether you like her or not is kind of irrelevant to my point, I understand that you don't like her because of that scene, but realistically there are a plethora of characters who can do the same thing to the MC, Torr being a good example, my point is that its really friggin weird that she as one of the main cast (Her having a character card) yet having literally no story content or content in general for straight up 95% of the game after she appears when every single other character gets stuff, which is annoying, especially for people who like her like me.
I don't see many of the LIs making a scene like Nixie did. And even if that were the case, the fact is that they haven't done it and possibly won't do it.

You think so, I think that for now I find her amount of content enough

well, the discussion went far of your point, so interjecting with a comment that dismisses the whole conversation, just to tell us that you like her optics, is so far beside the point we are talking about,

putting femdom in a mainly maledom/harem-focused game is generally a stupid idea, its no surprise that most players have no elevated interest in her, for all I care she could lie burning in a ditch and I wouldn't piss on her even if my bladder was so full that it would threaten to rupture.

and all she had to do was not to be a rapey creep for one scene.
View attachment 3423313
And like BlasKyau said if she never shows up again it's no loss to me.
I also think that Nixie scene wasn't a brilliant move, unless the goal was for us to hate her, then it was an extraordinarily good one.

4.70 star(s) 132 Votes