Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Just played through this for the first time the other day. Really enjoyed it. Lot of fun characters and each of the arcs was an enjoyable little story that managed to be about the right length. Long enough to be interesting, but not so long to as to drag.

As a guy who plays these games for the romances rather than the sex scenes, I have to admit that being able to tell Misty "I love you" was unsurprisingly my favourite moment of this game. I really hope we get that opportunity with some of the other girls, especially Candy, Torr, Gabriella and Seira (and everyone else eventually, but those four seem like the ones who have the strongest feelings for the MC).

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
well, the discussion went far of your point, so interjecting with a comment that dismisses the whole conversation, just to tell us that you like her optics, is so far beside the point we are talking about,

putting femdom in a mainly maledom/harem-focused game is generally a stupid idea, its no surprise that most players have no elevated interest in her, for all I care she could lie burning in a ditch and I wouldn't piss on her even if my bladder was so full that it would threaten to rupture.

and all she had to do was not to be a rapey creep for one scene.
View attachment 3423313
And like BlasKyau said if she never shows up again it's no loss to me.
I wasn't dismissing your conversation, even if I replied to the post you were responding to me with, my comment wouldn't have changed, just because you hate femdom doesn't really justify there being content for an important character in the story (I.E. characters who have a character card), and like I said, there are literally other characters in the game who have done the same thing, with your logic all the characters that have had femdom added to them in the game are garbage which I do not agree with.

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
I don't see many of the LIs making a scene like Nixie did. And even if that were the case, the fact is that they haven't done it and possibly won't do it.

You think so, I think that for now I find her amount of content enough

I also think that Nixie scene wasn't a brilliant move, unless the goal was for us to hate her, then it was an extraordinarily good one.
Specifically talking Femodom wise, There are multiple Torr scenes, there is one scene with Gabby's mom's assistant, Seira has a couple, Tamara has at least one I found during my playthrough and those are just the ones I remember and without counting BDSM scenes (since I had that content disabled for the playthrough), with Nixie it was legit just one scene, something the creator of the game thought was fitting, her next appearence literally is a complete 180.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
with your logic all the characters that have had femdom added to them in the game are garbage which I do not agree with.
your opinion was duly noted and summarily ignored

Nixi can stay where she is right now and doesn't need to show up ever again as far as I'm concerned.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Specifically talking Femodom wise, There are multiple Torr scenes, there is one scene with Gabby's mom's assistant, Seira has a couple, Tamara has at least one I found during my playthrough and those are just the ones I remember and without counting BDSM scenes (since I had that content disabled for the playthrough), with Nixie it was legit just one scene, something the creator of the game thought was fitting, her next appearence literally is a complete 180.
These "femdom" scenes happen because the MC agrees that they happen, plus there is an option for another non-femdom scene to happen instead if you prefer. Besides, I don't think they are very strong femdom, although I don't know it firsthand (I can't talk about BDSM because I have it disabled). There is a very big difference between Nixie's scene, which in my opinion is rape (in addition to femdom) and consensual sex (whether femdom or not)

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
These "femdom" scenes happen because the MC agrees that they happen, plus there is an option for another non-femdom scene to happen instead if you prefer. Besides, I don't think they are very strong femdom, although I don't know it firsthand (I can't talk about BDSM because I have it disabled). There is a very big difference between Nixie's scene, which in my opinion is rape (in addition to femdom) and consensual sex (whether femdom or not)
I understand why you would be frustrated about it, but honestly there is a couple things to keep in mind if you didn't like what happened there. A: The dev put it there, so if anything you should be upset at that rather than a character that had one scene, and B: The only reason lore wise she even did what she did was because her boss told her to keep you in your cell, if she didn't extract your energy, you would have broken out, if you had broken out, her boss in her eyes would likely kill her or send her on a suicide mission, which is literally what happened Axius left her for dead because she couldn't hold us, which makes peoples hate towards her misdirected, they should be mad at Axius, not her, if Irena was the one holding us instead of her, she'd have likely done the same thing.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand why you would be frustrated about it, but honestly there is a couple things to keep in mind if you didn't like what happened there. A: The dev put it there, so if anything you should be upset at that rather than a character that had one scene, and B: The only reason lore wise she even did what she did was because her boss told her to keep you in your cell, if she didn't extract your energy, you would have broken out, if you had broken out, her boss in her eyes would likely kill her or send her on a suicide mission, which is literally what happened Axius left her for dead because she couldn't hold us, which makes peoples hate towards her misdirected, they should be mad at Axius, not her, if Irena was the one holding us instead of her, she'd have likely done the same thing.
I don't really have much interest in Irena either. And coincidentally it's for this same scene.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Basically you don't like the villains for being villains?
exactly that's the reason not lazy storytelling, it has nothing to do with the ancient end still endlessly repeated trope in Adult games that the villainous nature of an antagonist can only ever get shown through sexual means.

That's the same reason we hate constantly on Axius and the mystery guy. (<- I point this out just in case you don't get it, no one has a problem with those two dudes, funny how that is, huh?)

and I despise domination against the MC, doesn't matter if it's femdom, maledom, hypnotism, mind-shenanigans, or what else you can come up with.

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
exactly that's the reason not lazy storytelling, it has nothing to do with the ancient end still endlessly repeated trope in Adult games that the villainous nature of an antagonist can only ever get shown through sexual means.

That's the same reason we hate constantly on Axius and the mystery guy. (<- I point this out just in case you don't get it, no one has a problem with those two dudes, funny how that is, huh?)

and I despise domination against the MC, doesn't matter if it's femdom, maledom, hypnotism, mind-shenanigans, or what else you can come up with.
It has more to do with certain actions that affect the MC.
In that case, your issue is with the game and dev itself if writing is the problem, not really the characters it seems.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In that case, your issue is with the game and dev itself if writing is the problem, not really the characters it seems.
If it makes illusion to you to think that, then perfect. For my part, I'm still not interested in Nixie, I still prefer that she appear as little as possible and I still plan not to give her points of any kind. So I won't have sex scenes with her and I hope no romance either.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
Ahhh I love jump cuts to sex, especially when it's someone being a bit arrogant and seeing them go from 0-100 in a split second gets my engine revving. That and instant-loss / game over scenes.

Oct 9, 2021
Yeah, the latest set of scenes were all horribly rushed. You had several episodes of build-up, and then what? The whole cut to mid sex nonsense with Annabelle made it even less stimulating than the average Brazzers garbage.

I'm assuming that this was because the dev wanted to wrap up Season 1 quickly. The first episode of S2 will truly be make or break for this game.
Seasons? This is the first I've heard of that. I figured the game was going to be ending soon

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
that's awfully reductive but not entirely inaccurate. At the end of the day is every problem in the game the fault of the dev, but thats it, my problem is a femdom char in a maledom game. Is it the fault of the dev? Sure, but i ould hate on Nixi no matter in which game she would act like she did.

4.70 star(s) 130 Votes