Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Also, if you're looking for a webp converter to optimize your images, I've been personally using XnConvert for my own projects. 3MB is huge for a render.

It's Rename + Convert + Compress Utility all in one.
Hi! Just wanted to thank you again. Because your tip is proving very useful so far. The compressed size is around 25% if not lower and the renaming algorithm in this program is very liable, plus it's really simple to use. So, thanks!

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Stray Incubus 0.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Flynn974 and xizaaR

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Stray Incubus [v0.2a] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 258mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me coffee? Tnx.

Android Port Updated

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
I just finished my playthrough and I gotta say you have a solid introduction.
Plot is interesting, but at this point it is just hopeful conjecture, as there only exists a bare-bones story foundation. Could use a little bit details on the lore about the world and the races etc. Just to feel a layer of extra immersion.

Renders are good, especially considering HS.

The girls look beautiful, different enough but in general the ninja students all are petite, except the elder sister of Tamara. Could use some variety, maybe just what I felt.

There are some spelling issues, here and there and a proofreader might help. Looking forward to more.
Kudos and Godspeed!
EDIT: Added a review.
Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Plot is interesting, but at this point it is just hopeful conjecture, as there only exists a bare-bones story foundation. Could use a little bit details on the lore about the world and the races etc. Just to feel a layer of extra immersion.

Renders are good, especially considering HS.

The girls look beautiful, different enough but in general the ninja students all are petite, except the elder sister of Tamara. Could use some variety, maybe just what I felt.

There are some spelling issues, here and there and a proofreader might help. Looking forward to more.
Kudos and Godspeed!
EDIT: Added a review.
Flynn974
Feedback like this is very helpful for me. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: F1_V10

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I agree, a little more explanation about the world and the races I think would improve the immersion in the game.

I think that outside of the nija student the others LIs aren't petite. But in general they are all cute (ninja students and the others).

Feedback like this is very helpful for me. Thanks a lot!
Possibly including the name of the LIs in the information screen of each one of them would be a good idea (and if they are also included next to their images in the previous screen, it would also be of great help):

But, my big question is why does the MC wear pajamas as a ninja outfit?

EDIT:

I'm going to assume that not torturing Candy doesn't have a negative impact on her story and you don't lose points with her (and if I lose them, I'm not going to do it equally)

Last edited:
Reactions: Flynn974 and F1_V10

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I agree, a little more explanation about the world and the races I think would improve the immersion in the game.

I think that outside of the nija student the others LIs aren't petite. But in general they are all cute (ninja students and the others).

Possibly including the name of the LIs in the information screen of each one of them would be a good idea (and if they are also included next to their images in the previous screen, it would also be of great help):

But, my big question is why does the MC wear pajamas as a ninja outfit?

EDIT:

I'm going to assume that not torturing Candy doesn't have a negative impact on her story and you don't lose points with her (and if I lose them, I'm not going to do it equally)

Okay so, the questioning room will not have any negative effects on relationship points. If anything, it can increase some of them.

The MC's ninja outfit looks weird XD?

You're right about the stats menu. Putting names there is a very good idea. It also lacks style and other stuff that I wanted to implement. This isn't it's final look, I'm gonna work on it with each update.

Thanks!

Reactions: F1_V10 and BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Okay so, the questioning room will not have any negative effects on relationship points. If anything, it can increase some of them.
If to raise those points I have to do a BDSM scene (or torture in this case), then I will not raise them.

The MC's ninja outfit looks weird XD?
It looks like the bleach-washed version of the dressing gown the Count (insert whatever name you like here) wears before he goes to sleep. But it's just my impression.

I don't like the succubus you meet if you go home. I hope she isn't LIs in the future.

Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
If to raise those points I have to do a BDSM scene (or torture in this case), then I will not raise them.

It looks like the bleach-washed version of the dressing gown the Count (insert whatever name you like here) wears before he goes to sleep. But it's just my impression.

I don't like the succubus you meet if you go home. I hope she isn't LIs in the future.
You don't need to do the BDSM scenes to get enough points, you can get plenty of points in other ways.

Reactions: BlasKyau

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Great game Flynn974 , left a review and just wanna let you know even after changing MC name ,it shows Mc default name here , attached screenshot of it and looking forward to next release .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Great game Flynn974 , left a review and just wanna let you know even after changing MC name ,it shows Mc default name here , attached screenshot of it and looking forward to next release .
The name Zyrcis seems perfect to me. In other games my MC is called Main Character or MC since that is the default name, or asdf which is the name I use if I'm forced to put a name. So having a default name that doesn't mean, "enter a name here" sounds great to me.

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
The name Zyrcis seems perfect to me. In other games my MC is called Main Character or MC since that is the default name, or asdf which is the name I use if I'm forced to put a name. So having a default name that doesn't mean, "enter a name here" sounds great to me.
I have no problem with default names , if there is no option to rename I would've played with Zyrcis . In VN if there is option to change name , I prefer to play with my name as I like to self insert myself as MC while playing these games and it enhances playing experience for me .

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I'm thinking about doing a weekly (or bi-weekly) post with a progress report like this one. Let me know if it's a good idea...
Progress bars.png

So, I've added a bunch features to the stats button and it kinda reacts to stat changes now. I think it looks a lot better now. (partly thanks to the advices of the people in the comments here, so thanks!) This was a nightmare to code though (even though I copied half the lines straight from the internet) and is likely to cause a bug or two here and there.

The chapters will have names from now on like this one.

This chapter will probably be more or less as long as the last one, not entirely sure how long it takes the average player to complete, so I'm not gonna say something like "about 20 minutes of gameplay" because I honestly don't know.

There will be animated scenes, I've figured out a way (more like found one in the threads here) to make animations much smoother than those in 0.2 and give the player some control over them.

I'd say the update will be released some time next week, maybe a few days earlier or later.

One last thing, here are some more peeks:

HS2_2022-09-21-17-12-42-710.png HS2_2022-09-23-19-16-20-301.png HS2_2022-09-27-00-06-00-734.png

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hey!
If anyone is interested in testing chapter 3, please send me a private message or replay to this massage here on the thread.

What I need you tell me:

1-If you encounter bugs. (You probably will, because I added a shit load of stuff that should've been out of my league as a coder using copied pieces of code from various internet forms.)

2-If you spot any typos. (Again you probably will. And a lot.)

3-If you have any suggestions for me on next releases.

I'll send you the game tomorrow. If no one shows interest, I'll just post it here after trying to test it a few times myself. (Will probably be tomorrow or the day after that. But could be delayed by a few days.)

Reactions: Tulllis
4.70 star(s) 125 Votes