Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Only 1 month in, and you’ve released 3 different versions already! I haven’t even published mine yet! :ROFLMAO:
Are you going for a full game release at once? Or are you releasing as soon as you're finished with a chapter or a certain part like most games here? I actually prefer games with releases that are packed with content even if it takes a few months for each, rather than small releases with just a few minutes worth of content once every month or so. So I think taking your time and releasing a longer game is better.

Also, good luck with your game! I'm looking forward to seeing it here.

ReanVN

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Monthly updates is what I’m working towards, as it does give developers a lot of publicity (as you get bumped into new updates). And you get a decent amount of time to work on the game.

Of course the amount of updated content will be highly dependent on the different devs out there. Also, when you’re starting out, regular updates like these make sense as players don’t have to redownload huge files every month.

However, when the game reaches an uncomfortable size of 3GB+, I would be more inclined for a more lengthier updates every other month or so (maybe longer). And hopefully at that point you wouldn’t need that much publicity..

Reactions: Flynn974

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
looks good so far. I am waiting for more content before playing. but will be following the thread for now
Is the incest tag completely ruled out or is there a possibility?
You are literally playing as the last surviving member of a non-human species that has been genocided.

• Red Heart

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far a pretty nice game

Cant wait to see how the females get corrupted slowly by the incubus power

Some nice teasing scenes so far .... no actual sex yet but thats normal since its still early on in the story

Its a bit crazy tho the game talks about gods and demi gods and demons and succubi and incubus and nymphs and elves and ninjas and goblins... pretty funny how elves and nymphs and the likes are in the same ninja village

Will keep a eye on this but so far a decent start (y)

Last edited:

Population is

Jun 5, 2021

Some nice teasing scenes so far .... no actual sex yet but thats normal since its still early on in the story

Its a bit crazy tho the game talks about gods and demi gods and demons and succubi and incubus and nymphs and elves and ninjas and goblins... pretty funny how elves and nymphs and the likes ar ein the same ninja village

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Stray Incubus [v0.3a] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 400mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me coffee? Tnx.

Android Version Updated.

• Red Heart

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Are you going for a full game release at once? Or are you releasing as soon as you're finished with a chapter or a certain part like most games here? I actually prefer games with releases that are packed with content even if it takes a few months for each, rather than small releases with just a few minutes worth of content once every month or so. So I think taking your time and releasing a longer game is better.

Also, good luck with your game! I'm looking forward to seeing it here.
Does Incubus mean impregnation and pregnancy content?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Its a bit crazy tho the game talks about gods and demi gods and demons and succubi and incubus and nymphs and elves and ninjas and goblins... pretty funny how elves and nymphs and the likes ar ein the same ninja village

I'm more of the romance tag. Although I don't mind that there is some corruption of the LIs within the romance.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy Sh*t:eek::love: 3 Releases in less than a month???:eek::love:

You are NOT human, are you?:unsure: You are one of the Incubus of your story, right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Buahahaha.. Sorry, I was just kidding. Looks great, nice premise, I'll sure keep a watch (not sure when I will get to play though, so many backlogs:ROFLMAO:).

Good luck and all the best, Flynn974. Cheers.

• Red Heart

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Weekly update.
Unlikely that I'll add more to the chapter as written in the note, since I'll be taking stuff from what was supposed to be chapter 5. However, if I feel that the update is too short (which, again, is unlikely), I might add a bit more.

As for release, maybe next week or the week after that. Unlikely it's gonna take any longer.
Progress bar 4.png

A few peeks:
HS2_2022-10-08-08-17-34-605.png
HS2_2022-10-09-13-41-01-870.png
HS2_2022-10-11-13-26-55-610.png
HS2_2022-10-11-20-17-12-594.png

Last edited:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hi. I have a discord channel now. But this is my first time using discord. So, there isn't much there at the moment. Maybe we can talk there and grow the channel bit by bit.
Here's the link:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hey, guys. Hope you're all doing well. Here's my weekly update as usual. I'm sorry this update took so long. I'm really trying to keep the quality as high as I can, and I've been busy with work and stuff... I hope I can go back to working faster, I can't promise I'll be able to, though.

You know the deal, it's mostly estimated. I'm gonna stop writing estimated from now on.

Progress bars 5.png

As for release, probably sometime around next Sunday 23/10.

A few peeks (was hard to find anything without spoilers...):
HS2_2022-10-13-21-20-41-487.png
HS2_2022-10-15-14-15-44-037.png
HS2_2022-10-18-10-54-20-611.png
HS2_2022-10-18-16-00-09-555.png

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hi! Anyone interested in testing?
If so, reply to this or send me a private massage.

Just like last time, what I need you tell me:

1-If you encounter bugs. (Most likely to be encountered around the parts of the game where you get to navigate.)

2-If you spot any typos. (You probably will. Sorry...)

3-If you have any suggestions for me on next releases.

I'll send you the game as soon as I'm finished with the last few touches. Thanks in advance.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hey. Chapter 4 is out guys!
The links in the main post are all updated. It hasn't yet reemerged in latest update because the staff are busy and with other games too and I'm on queue apparently.
Have a nice day!

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes