JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hot damn :eek: This super-duper-incubus:p Flynn974 is super good and super fast, and another update dropped just like that (and still I have not been able to or have to capacity to play the earlier version:ROFLMAO:). I was considering to become one of the tester but then since I have not played and I take my time when playing a game (no rush), decided against it because I won't be of any help given the time limitation.

All that being said, kudos yet again Flynn974 for another triumphant release. Cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
When can we await the android port for the game?
I don't know how to make one, I'm afraid. I'm waiting for someone to make it along with a compressed version so I can attach them to the main post. They usually didn't take more than a day or two to make them.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hot damn :eek: This super-duper-incubus:p Flynn974 is super good and super fast, and another update dropped just like that (and still I have not been able to or have to capacity to play the earlier version:ROFLMAO:). I was considering to become one of the tester but then since I have not played and I take my time when playing a game (no rush), decided against it because I won't be of any help given the time limitation.

All that being said, kudos yet again Flynn974 for another triumphant release. Cheers.
Thanks a lot! I am in urgent need of testers and I'm also getting slower because it's getting a bit more difficult to write. So, maybe in one of the next few updates we can try to make it work if you'd like.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
When can we await the android port for the game?
I don't know how to make one, I'm afraid. I'm waiting for someone to make it along with a compressed version so I can attach them to the main post. They usually didn't take more than a day or two to make them.
Lucky0900, it is much faster to request one of the many awesome Android modder/porter on this site to package an android release, especially if you have good relationship with them in the first place :p.

Here is one thread where you can make such request (there are other threads too, just have to search for them). There are also 'independent' Android porter like Ghost", you could directly ask him or her (I don't know personally:ROFLMAO:). Cheers.

• Red Heart

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks a lot! I am in urgent need of testers and I'm also getting slower because it's getting a bit more difficult to write. So, maybe in one of the next few updates we can try to make it work if you'd like.
I'd love to help but I need to sort out a few things on my end first:ROFLMAO: I hope that the next release (for testing) will not be ready soon (maybe no less than 2 weeks time). So, I will get back to you on this topic in a week (if by then you still in need of testers). Cheers.

• Red Heart

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Lucky0900, it is much faster to request one of the many awesome Android modder/porter on this site to package an android release, especially if you have good relationship with them in the first place :p.

Here is one thread where you can make such request (there are other threads too, just have to search for them). There are also 'independent' Android porter like Ghost", you could directly ask him or her (I don't know personally:ROFLMAO:). Cheers.
Thanks again! I'll check this out.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, after playing the game is surprising really good, the story is good, there is some minor grammatical errors, the characters are really well done, the mc is good, the model of the girls is amazing, one thing that got me a little confused is the system of "affection", but in reality is just the classic "you want to see stuff yes/no". Could be good if there is a description for your actions (like a little walkthrough) for example when they ask something and there is one option to say "tell her you're busy (you're not)", little things like that we know that is the option that don't increase affection (or show a scenes). Also one thing i can say that i really love is there is no scene locked behind some path, for example, first time that you can sleep on the ninja base, there is the option to sleep there or go back home, if you sleep there you see the scene where candy and torr see the mc dick, but that scene show later if you go back home, i cannot tell how many games i have seen that there is scenes behind paths that or you make 10 different saves or don't see half of stuff. If i can say something negative is that i wish (but that is me being greedy) that the game have more sex scenes, also i know that the "good" ending to the village was the better one, but i was not a fan o killing the fury (after knowing her sad story).

• Red Heart

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Well, after playing the game is surprising really good, the story is good, there is some minor grammatical errors, the characters are really well done, the mc is good, the model of the girls is amazing, one thing that got me a little confused is the system of "affection", but in reality is just the classic "you want to see stuff yes/no". Could be good if there is a description for your actions (like a little walkthrough) for example when they ask something and there is one option to say "tell her you're busy (you're not)", little things like that we know that is the option that don't increase affection (or show a scenes). Also one thing i can say that i really love is there is no scene locked behind some path, for example, first time that you can sleep on the ninja base, there is the option to sleep there or go back home, if you sleep there you see the scene where candy and torr see the mc dick, but that scene show later if you go back home, i cannot tell how many games i have seen that there is scenes behind paths that or you make 10 different saves or don't see half of stuff. If i can say something negative is that i wish (but that is me being greedy) that the game have more sex scenes, also i know that the "good" ending to the village was the better one, but i was not a fan o killing the fury (after knowing her sad story).
Flynn974 I can pretty much mirror all the comments above. I really liked this so far. And as he said more lewd scenes would be awesome. Maybe they will be more frequent as we get to know each girl better. Only other negative thing i could see is a whole lot of scenes tend to be too bright/white. Scenes look more white, with less color. White washed. All in all though I enjoyed it. Can't wait for the pregnancy

Last edited:

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Stray Incubus [v0.4a] [Flynn974] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (1.43 GB) / Compressed Size (444 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Compressed Size (410 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It also seems to me that the better ending in the village is to fight, and, like you, killing the fury doesn't particularly appeal to me.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
How the fuck do you get the fury's quesitons correct? I've tried 10 combinations and lost on all of them?
Huh?! You're only supposed to get two correct, which I tried not to make hard at all. Could it be a bug?!
Here are the answers if you're confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it doesn't work, tell me and I'll check what the problem is.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Flynn974 I can pretty much mirror all the comments above. I really liked this so far. And as he said more lewd scenes would be awesome. Maybe they will be more frequent as we get to know each girl better. Only other negative thing i could see is a whole lot of scenes tend to be too bright/white. Scenes look more white, with less color. White washed. All in all though I enjoyed it. Can't wait for the pregnancy
Thanks! I'm dying for feedback like this, since I haven't been getting much of it (I opened a discord channel just for this...). You're right about a walkthrough being helpful, I was hoping someone would make one (that way you can choose to install or not to install it, since I find it cool sometimes to play a game blind without guidance, so long as it doesn't end up locking me out of content, which is something I don't plan to do in my game.). If it no one makes a mod for that for the next few updates, I'll probably make one myself (where it can be turned off or on).

As for more scenes, you're right as well, I'm planning to make relationships progress over time with the main LI's. Which is why there are other scenes with some side characters,
I did this to put some scenes in the game while not rushing the progression with the LI's. I don't claim to be the mastermind behind this idea, though. I've seen it plenty of times in other games and thought it was a good idea.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Thanks! I'm dying for feedback like this, since I haven't been getting much of it (I opened a discord channel just for this...). You're right about a walkthrough being helpful, I was hoping someone would make one (that way you can choose to install or not to install it, since I find it cool sometimes to play a game blind without guidance, so long as it doesn't end up locking me out of content, which is something I don't plan to do in my game.). If it no one makes a mod for that for the next few updates, I'll probably make one myself (where it can be turned off or on).

As for more scenes, you're right as well, I'm planning to make relationships progress over time with the main LI's. Which is why there are other scenes with some side characters,
I did this to put some scenes in the game while not rushing the progression with the LI's. I don't claim to be the mastermind behind this idea, though. I've seen it plenty of times in other games and thought it was a good idea.
WT built in sounds awesome . Keep up the great work

• Red Heart
Reactions: _baka_ and Flynn974
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes