T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
It's actually 4 now XD. My game and three others XD
wtf I thought you could only have 2. 3 at most before changes were made. Damn I wanna use a lot more sigs. Sigh I'll just live with having to change sigs every few or so months

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Good enough for me!
I can sleep soundly at night knowing all is good in the world.
Hahahah. For real tho, no. Most planned endings are good endings, there will probably be one, that's kinda bad, but you have to fuck up reallllllllllllllllllly bad to get it like reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllly bad. So, you'll be fine unless you really want to see it and try to make all the horrible choice possible.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
wtf I thought you could only have 2. 3 at most before changes were made. Damn I wanna use a lot more sigs. Sigh I'll just live with having to change sigs every few or so months
Honestly, I'd put an eternum sig too on my profile, since it's my fav game. But it's already as popular as it gets, so it doesn't need my help XD. Most of my sigs are of underappreciated games.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Honestly, I'd put an eternum sig too on my profile, since it's my fav game. But it's already as popular as it gets, so it doesn't need my help XD. Most of my sigs are of underappreciated games.
I do agree. Other than HIBBS, I've tried the rest.

Reactions: Flynn974

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hahahah. For real tho, no. Most planned endings are good endings, there will probably be one, that's kinda bad, but you have to fuck up reallllllllllllllllllly bad to get it like reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllly bad. So, you'll be fine unless you really want to see it and try to make all the horrible choice possible.
Was just making a joke my friend it's all good.

• Red Heart

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
for the best game ending out of all multiple endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_SomeOneElse_

Jul 12, 2021
I dunno, the girldex says it's just a cat...Flynn wouldn't lie to us, RIGHT?
Yes, it could just be a cat - but what if no one in the ninja village can truly see? I mean, what if someone is just hiding very well... and so you don't spot it, like a white cat... instead of a black one - like Bastet (the fierce lioness warrior goddess from ancient Egypt).

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
that clair bounty hunter feels really suspicious if u ask me ?
anyone agrees with me ?
even her character profile told i ignored her advances

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
anyone agrees with me ?
DOESN'T MATTER HAVE SEX. Although she is mentioned further down the line by someone acquainted with Siera. Tho I'm not sure if you got there yet

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
DOESN'T MATTER HAVE SEX. Although she is mentioned further down the line by someone acquainted with Siera. Tho I'm not sure if you got there yet
Hmmm
Ok shutting off brain 1 2 3 .....
Going incubus sex mode
Bye going to fa- I mean play the game and enjoy the story hehe

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Hmmm
Ok shutting off brain 1 2 3 .....
Going incubus sex mode
Bye going to fa- I mean play the game and enjoy the story hehe
FR tho story just keeps getting better. Like each new arc feels episodic but at the same time, it all feels connected somehow.

Reactions: Cabin

_SomeOneElse_

Jul 12, 2021
anyone agrees with me ?
Well, maybe she is an independent badass bounty huntress who enjoys a drink, have a good time and ... well y know the rest so nothing suspicious here (imho).

Variety is the Spice of Life.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
anyone agrees with me ?
Considering we meet someone "acquainted" with her later on and their personality, we can safely say she just took a liking to MC and wanted sex.

4.70 star(s) 132 Votes