Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
So guys I just had a theory
Well 2 atleast
No.1
When zycris was following the jarl and Jamie to the platinum level VIP room we later find out what it truly is ;)
But why did 2 men who already were in a relationship with their respective women had to go there ?
Are they doing the deed behind their back or is it something else
Also
No.2
Why does the son of the jarl look like toni,like did toni bang serena and she got pregnant but I don't think the jarl is stupid to not notice that
1. They probably just like the food there.
2. Toni is the secret big bad of the game. The bad ending is him stealing all of our women and spawning more little Toni's across the land. MCs horsecock is nothing more than a baby carrot compared to what Toni is packing. I'm not really sure how we can stop that handsome devil.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
1. They probably just like the food there.
2. Toni is the secret big bad of the game. The bad ending is him stealing all of our women and spawning more little Toni's across the land. MCs horsecock is nothing more than a baby carrot compared to what Toni is packing. I'm not really sure how we can stop that handsome devil.
1.those plum booty cheeks do look tasty
2.what do you want toni's cock size to be? the burj khalifa??:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Flynn974 and Kramsz

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Ok so when the mc is asked between candy and torr who gave a better handjob u can choose either of the two or simply tell both need practice but I chose candy because I found out later torr had 21 affection points and candy had 20 so I wanted to even out the affection points for both
But will this choice of mine cause a problem regarding Torr's affection points in later chapters ?

Reactions: ILOVEMESOMERANCE

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Just finished catching up to the latest chapter,Wondering if somewhere in the future the main character has to choose between his incubus race or the ninja village,I know he is close to the ninjas but it would be cool if somehow he loses control of his power and becomes corrupted or evil,Would probably lead to a bad ending.What are ur thoughts on that?
What do you mean? At the moment he is doing both. He is going to bring back the incubus race with the help of the ninja village

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Ok so when the mc is asked between candy and torr who gave a better handjob u can choose either of the two or simply tell both need practice but I chose candy because I found out later torr had 21 affection points and candy had 20 so I wanted to even out the affection points for both
But will this choice of mine cause a problem regarding Torr's affection points in later chapters ?
Nope. Neither does the affection value difference between 20 and 21 matter, really. I just use this variable to keep track of how much the char like the player depending on their choices and to make the player notice that they did sth which the characters liked/respected/or reacted to in some way.
When a scene/event has the affection/lust/...etc value as the sole condition for it to happen, I usually set the minimum req value to be significantly lower than the max amount that the player could get if he made all the "right" choices for this char. So, mostly, just pick which ever you prefer, you'll probably be fine as long as you don't pick sth horrifying. XD

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Oh my fucking god we did the same thing because I feel bad for them not having the same points hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin and Flynn974

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Stray Incubus...

I never actually paid any attention to anyone's values tbh. Most situations seemed straightforward enough. I'm typically not someone who enjoys split/branching paths or point systems in games but the game seems so minor in those regards I honestly didn't even realize there was point tracking when I first played through. Just picking what you want really seems to be the way to go. I don't foresee there being any situation where we lose the girl because we once said "hey" instead of "hi there" and upset her 15 chapters ago.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Stray Incubus...

I never actually paid any attention to anyone's values tbh. Most situations seemed straightforward enough. I'm typically not someone who enjoys split/branching paths or point systems in games but the game seems so minor in those regards I honestly didn't even realize there was point tracking when I first played through. Just picking what you want really seems to be the way to go.
Yup. Exactly.

I don't foresee there being any situation where we lose the girl because we once said "hey" instead of "hi there" and upset her 15 chapters ago.
Not even sure if I'm gonna do any of those "Path ending" choices, but if I do, like you said it won't be like, "Oh shit I just did this thing 10 chapters ago and now I'm no longer on this girl's path!". I'm even planning to give the players another chance to invite Misty to the village in the later chapters, in case they wanted her around but accidentally messed up the choice to invite her.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Did u guys kill or spare the spectre ? And also pls give the reason for ur answer love to read ur guys comments on the game

Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points, relations

Delete the file "scripts.rpa" from the game folder

Developer :
Modder : /

Please for bug reports, contact me on : F95zone

Features :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :

Change-Log:

2.png 1.png

For version 0.9b of the game

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Yo dev is it possible to make a poll here in f95zone like the one in discord to see which LI has a bigger 'fanbase'

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yo dev is it possible to make a poll here in f95zone like the one in discord to see which LI has a bigger 'fanbase'
There was already a poll here before but unfortunately it is limited to only 10 choices ( limitation of the poll feature used by this site ) which is why discord poll is the better option considering there are 16 LIs in Stray Incubus.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Cabin and Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Yup, like John said. I believe it was either Torr or Anabelle that was best girl here, which is more or less what's going on on discord.

4.70 star(s) 130 Votes