PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
I don't know what any of those mean, so....
tsundere is basically a girl(it can also be a boy but it is mostly used as a personality trait for girls in harem anime) that has a harsh persona but is secretly nice inside,they also always act like assholes to the mc but they love him deep inside,its just the way they communicate with people.

Kuudere are basically people who appear stoic most off the time,they are normally chill and just go with the flow.

Yandere is basically someone who is so inlove with someone that they get aggressive whenever anyone else tries to communicate with that person,even resulting in violent actions,Most notably the yandere game where the girl kills other girls who tries to take her senpai.
Hope this helps,i had to type all this by hand giving my own definition so if i made a spelling mistake my bad.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Ok there are some unpleasant stuff that can be encountered, but thank goodness for that walkthrough. It made the entire experience pleasant.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I didn't notice any unpleasant stuff
Could u give some examples ?
I've been researching the thread and there are some things you can immediately look at the tags (femdom, bdsm, etc.), I don't like some of those so I searched all over the thread whether they can be avoided. As for examples, I let you research instead, just as I said I didn't bother actually clicking that particular choice that would lead to a bad outcome at all. So I wouldn't know the answer or even if I do, neither know the context behind it. The walkthrough is definitely helpful for that.

Hope that helps.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
The new sound effects, ambiance and music were a nice addition, but, that weird tune that seems to be meant for humorous moments during sex scenes don't work. It sort of takes away from the scenes I think. Right now I just mute, but maybe a different tune would be better. just a thought.

Liking the game so far, It gets better each chapter. Can see that a lot of effort went into it.

Edit: okay the music changed for sex scenes during episode 8. simple but much better.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Well, Francisca, Jennifer and Gabbie are Zycris next door neighboor, childhood friends, childhood MILF. They had earlier/head start compared to every other LIs but the player didn't see that. Jennifer is the elder sister in typical incest game, so she is not going anyway, don't worry about it:D.

Flynn974 had already gone out of his way to include the household in the last chapters, even Zycris had hard time believing they moved into that village whereas they had been his neighboors up at the mountain/hill for years.

What's next? Flynn974 next move would be to move both Francisca and Jenifer into the Ninja Village to make a complete medic squad or pharmacology research lab, that is after getting rid of the rich douche Jamie :p .

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Flynn974

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Stray Incubus [v0.9a] [Flynn974] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.8a -> v0.9a [685 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 130 Votes