Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I'm sorry about the issue with the saves, guys... The error log doesn't tell you much unfortunately. I'll ask around about it...

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Well i have 3 saves for the game 2 of them work the other just crashes the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the other 2 saves are at the bathhouse when you finish do the deed and the main character says best bath ever,Loaded it only for it to somehow teleport to
,I checked all my stats with the girls nothing changed,I do hope that the game didnt somehow change a choice of mine would suck ngl.First time this ever happened to me since most of the time whenever i update any game on the site i dont have any issues.
Nope. Your choices shouldn't have been touched.

Reactions: ILOVEMESOMERANCE

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
Well i have 3 saves for the game 2 of them work the other just crashes the game
the other 2 saves are at the bathhouse when you finish do the deed and the main character says best bath ever,Loaded it only for it to somehow teleport to
,I checked all my stats with the girls nothing changed,I do hope that the game didnt somehow change a choice of mine would suck ngl.First time this ever happened to me since most of the time whenever i update any game on the site i dont have any issues.
Its not a big issue it has happen to me a few times with other games,normally when you save the game right on the last line of dialogue before an update,and then loading it after the update sometimes either loads something that happened way before or it just gives you the renpy error page.For changing choices i dont think it changes the choices since its never happened to me before,and if you do feel uncertain you can just replay the game with skip on,and either use a walkthrough guide if you forgot which choices you took until you get back to current update.Hope this helped

cearin

Feb 4, 2021
What I noticed is that if you copy saves and start a new game, the game considers all the text unseen. That's probably related to failing to load a save.
Had to spend a couple of minutes skipping through everything. No big deal, as all the choices are very obvious and straightforward.
Anyway, very nice update, albeit a bit short. But eh, what can you do, those animations and interactive scenes must be a bitch to make.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Weird thing is, all my previous saves work. But many player reported an issue when loading saves... I really can't tell what's going on...

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Oh the memes.. perhaps cow ( with sound effects ) and "Anakin Padme" right :ROFLMAO:. Misty.exe is not responding :ROFLMAO:
Tamara is really salty and pissed because she only got 20 votes in the poll:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ya'll if you get old saves working then check the stats screen. My save from last update worked but Misty's been deleted off of it. Idk if she's actually gone or not on that save but I'm reloading a much older one just to be safe

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ya'll if you get old saves working then check the stats screen. My save from last update worked but Misty's been deleted off of it. Idk if she's actually gone or not on that save but I'm reloading a much older one just to be safe
The character stats screen for Misty was accidentally locked by the update ( bug ), nothing was deleted. Calm down.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020

Either use the clothespin or lightning wand to make her pass out, slap her to wake her up, then use the vibrator on her but deny her. After, you can either tickle her till she pees herself, or spank her a lot. The order is not important tho
Is it possible to get a win but also letting her cum? I saw from the walkthrough that we get a Love point for doing that but trying so far seems to always make me lose.

Edit:
NVM that already done. Its a Lust point actually not a love point.

Last edited:

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
You mean this? Yeah one of my saves had this bug?? I guess not to sure but the other saves have her on it.Idk wait for flynn to fix it in the next update or just restart.
1686174859284.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The character stats screen for Misty was accidentally locked by the update ( bug ), nothing was deleted. Calm down.
I'm not sure why you think I'm not calm, and since restarting from before her stat screen unlocked it has stayed unlocked properly now. I'm just going to go with my assumption that given how saves almost completely broke, something could be easily wrong with mine that has Misty locked ands continue on my replay instead of my intial saves.

4.70 star(s) 130 Votes