Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I was honestly thinking about those 2 options, but yeah I was curious of the official version. :D
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, so none of these is correct XD.
The answer is, my GPU can barely handle 5 characters being in a scene at the same time, so which character am I gonna ignore like I always do? If you guessed Centoria, then you'd be absolutely correct! XD

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, so none of these is correct XD.
The answer is, my GPU can barely handle 5 characters being in a scene at the same time, so which character am I gonna ignore like I always do? If you guessed Centoria, then you'd be absolutely correct! XD
It actually crossed my mind because it is a known limitation at least for Atemsiel for his game Stormside, but he had a workaround, with his own 'renders'. You could have done the same:ROFLMAO:.

Another wild theory I had was, Centoria left to take care of the cows but then it would be a bug because I have Misty to handle the cows:p.

Reactions: Flynn974

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So since that is the case, where do you find the girl your supposed to kill?
You are not supposed to kill any girl but in order to complete the training without fail, you have to move forward until the last room. There will be QTE you have to dodge quickly and the shapeshifter will transform into a little girl to confuse and/or distract you, kill for the win.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Lovely update. I like how things are getting hotter with more girls.

Typos I noticed:

form -> from
receive
decision
And don't
actually
tea in
tea just

p.s. I love those web stockings some of them use as pants.

edit. And fucked up message form. Somehow drag and drop for images didn't work for me this time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
small question - when MC dodges knife and starts to transform there is quick glimpse of girl's face with red eyes and white hair - is it surprised pikachu Venus or someone else?

4.70 star(s) 132 Votes