Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
small question - when MC dodges knife and starts to transform there is quick glimpse of girl's face with red eyes and white hair - is it surprised pikachu Venus or someone else?
Yeah, it's Venus.

Reactions: Danv

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Stray Incubus [Chapter 0.11a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.8Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible to make Stephanie give the password in the BDSM segment? If so, what tools and in what order?

Edit: nvm, figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flynn974

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This update was really amazing (and being complete honest i don't mind that i needed to start all over again), from the memes, the jokes, the scenes, how cute misty is (the only danger is with those fangs), the only thing that i can that i disliked (but i complete understand why) is the cliffhanger in the end, but this one is because of me, is that kind that i will be thinking in possibilities until the next update, why he is there, who was her, etc...

On a side note i really love how honest flynn974 is about his patreon, i'm not saying that he is the only one being honest, but i have seen a lot that say and promise a lot of things and never deliver anything...

Apr 2, 2021
Hello what should I do with the Hotfix? I downloaded it and copy all the files into the "game" folder but it seems like it just break the game?

Apr 2, 2021
paste the files in the folder named "Game" inside the game's directory.
And do I need to start a new game after that? Because I downloaded 0.9 last night without the hotfix, played until chapter 4 and realized later there is a hot fix patch. I did exactly what you said but now whenever I load my chapter 4 save it will go to an error screen

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
And do I need to start a new game after that? Because I downloaded 0.9 last night without the hotfix, played until chapter 4 and realized later there is a hot fix patch. I did exactly what you said but now whenever I load my chapter 4 save it will go to an error screen
What? It does?

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Ooooh, right. Well, if you aren't loading any saves, the game should work fine without the hotfix... but might have errors with it in this case, if you made saves in the version with the errors and fixed it, which is what happened in your case.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Anyhow, could you try loading a few of your saves, not just one. A few of them might still work.

Apr 2, 2021
Ooooh, right. Well, if you aren't loading any saves, the game should work fine without the hotfix... but might have errors with it in this case, if you made saves in the version with the errors and fixed it, which is what happened in your case.
I don't have any saves from 0.8 or before, 0.9 is the first time I started playing this

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
View attachment 2684318
View attachment 2684319

The screenshot: one is the "game" directory of 0.9 after I copy pasted everything from the hot fix folder; second is the error screen I get whenever I load my old save that was played before I insert the hot fix. Deleting everything from the hotfix makes the old save work again.
Yup. That's what the hot fix did basically, made the old saves work rather than the current ones. However, if from ch10 and on, both versions should in theory be compatible. So just delete the hot fix and carry on, probably.

4.70 star(s) 132 Votes