yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StrayIncubus-0.9b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
0.9b unfortunately just made it impossible for me to see the new update, on 0.9a at least I could rollback a lil bit and then proceed normally (not skipping) that usually worked fine, then I tried to put back the 0.9a update to see if it could go back to what it was but didn't work, even making a new save playing from the beginning didn't work.

to make things worse, my only save from Chapter 9 is right next to the end ;-;
Never keep just a single save on a renpy game, literally never. I could write paragraphs about how bad of a decision that is but I'll spare you the patronizing act.
For now, go to the autosaves and try all your auto saves.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Stormside characters is here ...NIIIICE!
screenshot0002.png

• Red Heart

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you for this great update, it was worth waiting.
I noticed a tendency of getting the choice to kill/spare or help/leave the (female) monsters in the game, Nixie the Succubus early in that game, the Fury (I killed that bitch), and the Specter and I hope they'll play a role in the future.

I feel like MC is becoming too strong too fast, yes he is a demi-god but does he actually take time to learn things or is he just so strong he doesn't need to?

I also honestly think that Torr and Candy are really not qualified to be ninjas at all. Most of the time in missions they get kidnapped, lose fights, and need to be protected, I know it's a part of Torr's character arc cause she feels to be weaker than most so I hope they'll step up.

More Stephanie content please, by far the best girl for me.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
0.9b unfortunately just made it impossible for me to see the new update, on 0.9a at least I could rollback a lil bit and then proceed normally (not skipping) that usually worked fine, then I tried to put back the 0.9a update to see if it could go back to what it was but didn't work, even making a new save playing from the beginning didn't work.

to make things worse, my only save from Chapter 9 is right next to the end ;-;
Huh? That's weird... Could you give me the error log?

Jan 14, 2023
Just a head's up: the 0.9b .pc.zip GOFILE d/l is malformed / not working. (And yes, I can happily d/l from other GOFILE links). When you go to d/l it, it just times out without a d/l.

So, might want to check that.

Last edited:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Just a head's up: the 0.9b .pc.zip GOFILE d/l is malformed / not working. (And yes, I can happily d/l from other GOFILE links). When you go to d/l it, it just times out without a d/l.

So, might want to check that.
Is it?! Imma check it out...

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes