JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm not sure why you think I'm not calm
What you said earlier sounds like panicking to me, at least not what I would describe as calm action, but I didn't mean you are being disrepectful or unpleasant in the forum with your post.
Ya'll if you get old saves working then check the stats screen. My save from last update worked but Misty's been deleted off of it. Idk if she's actually gone or not on that save but I'm reloading a much older one just to be safe
I just describe that it was a bug and ask to calm yourself ( not to worry too much about the save file and/or bug, is what I meant ).

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I also an reloaded an older save file since the most recent one wasn0t
You mean this? Yeah one of my saves had this bug?? I guess not to sure but the other saves have her on it.Idk wait for flynn to fix it in the next update or just restart.
View attachment 2682320
I have the same issue, I used an older save to continue 0.9 since my most recent one had errors and I think it's just a "gallery" bug since misty still appears despite being blacked out.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
What I noticed is that if you copy saves and start a new game, the game considers all the text unseen. That's probably related to failing to load a save.
Had to spend a couple of minutes skipping through everything. No big deal, as all the choices are very obvious and straightforward.
Anyway, very nice update, albeit a bit short. But eh, what can you do, those animations and interactive scenes must be a bitch to make.
I'm guessing here, but did you copy the "persistent" save File from the old saves? I strongly suspect that's where it tracks what you've seen.

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points, relations

Delete the file "scripts.rpa" from the game folder

Developer :
Modder : /

Please for bug reports, contact me on : F95zone

Features :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :

Change-Log:

View attachment 2654145 View attachment 2654149

For version 0.8a of the game
Mega
Please update for v0.9a. Also, can this be added to the OP, had trouble finding it.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Need a little help here at the part where the game tells you to
So far this is probably the hardest choice to make since most of the choices have been straightforward or at least understandable,But this one got me confused
In the latest update? Just do it. You can check the walkthrough on the front page if you want to see but killing the little girl gets your MC a massive amount of respect and not killing her only gets a small amount.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Ya'll if you get old saves working then check the stats screen. My save from last update worked but Misty's been deleted off of it. Idk if she's actually gone or not on that save but I'm reloading a much older one just to be safe
Yeah, that's another bug. I already fixed it, but I'm gonna wait until I fix the save issue before posting the hot fix.
Oh, and she's not gone, her pic is simply not showing up.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
What I noticed is that if you copy saves and start a new game, the game considers all the text unseen. That's probably related to failing to load a save.
Had to spend a couple of minutes skipping through everything. No big deal, as all the choices are very obvious and straightforward.
Anyway, very nice update, albeit a bit short. But eh, what can you do, those animations and interactive scenes must be a bitch to make.
You can just make even unseen text skippable in the settings or preferences.

Reactions: Flynn974

Swinglow

May 18, 2020
Anyone worried their favorite spider girl is missing from the stat screen, you can set the variable misty_met to 2.
I used URM. Also great update, great cameos, great everything. Glad to see there is a patreon now too. Have to support it, one of my favorite games.

• Love

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Thank god the stuff with the shapeshifters was just an illusion, i would never forgive Flynn if he killed Torr for real. She must be protected at all costs.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
not sure if it's save bug people talking about here or not - loaded save on last choice from previous version (bath scene, tell girls to kiss each other), no problems, bath scene ended and now i permanently stuck on this screen, clicking or waiting does nothing
but if i scroll back from this screen, instead of going back to bath scene i ended up in it seems new content of current version? not sure
oh, and Misty gone from stats like people said, so at least this consistent

4.70 star(s) 132 Votes