JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
5 years old lurker virgin detected! /just kidding:LOL:

Stray Incubus is definitely something special, one of a kind for that 5 years veteran lurker to post something in the forum;). I can definitely relate to that Draexxsau. Hopefully Flynn974 is able to sort out his RL predicament with ease and we don't have to wait long before Chapter 10 will be released.

Yeah, it seems Discord is where all the cool kids perverts are, but not for me though, I try not to spoil myself before playing the game:sneaky:.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
The Meme level in this community must be over 9000. Great work overall btw. I often skip through VNs, but here I read everything =)

And even though you say that it's your first time with the sound editing, I found it very successful! Thanks for this humorous game! Have a nice day.
Thank you so much

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
It's been bugging me: so during shapeshifter training free roam we should be able to talk to candy without tamara(according to the walkthrough)but i can't seem to do so for some reason
Well, this one's kinda hidden. You have to notice Tamara's missing mole when talking to her in the room with the corpse. There's a hidden button on her face.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hey so just curious, is the almost 5 gig file size due to a lack of compression/better file formats or is there just that fucking much content?
Well, some of those who played the game told me it was over 6 hours long as of chapter 9. I'm not really sure I never tried to measure it myself. So I'm probably not the best person to answer the question...

Reactions: Bingoogus

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
What file format are the game images saved in? Is there a lot of video?
.webp for images and .webm for videos
If you're thinking I'm using 5mb per render png, then no that's not the case. The game probably has over 8000 renders atm and 200+ videos

Reactions: Bingoogus

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok which one is Mc?
Blondie on the left
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How is MC personality?
Pretty good. He's fairly nice, not too knowledgeable because of his upbringing, curious, strong both physically and mentally and he's got a bit of a dominant streak with the occasional side of sadism thrown in. Also one of the smarter characters in game, he's the most likely to come up with the right plan or to spot a trap once he's in it. Imo one of the better harem MCs on this site.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Blondie on the left

Pretty good. He's fairly nice, not too knowledgeable because of his upbringing, curious, strong both physically and mentally and he's got a bit of a dominant streak with the occasional side of sadism thrown in. Also one of the smarter characters in game, he's the most likely to come up with the right plan or to spot a trap once he's in it. Imo one of the better harem MCs on this site.
Well..he's kind of short..?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well..he's kind of short..?
A cheat code for better sex scenes with Illusion games is to make the man short. Makes it easier to see the girl and allows way more angles without the focus being on the man's ass.
Here's my favourite HS2 OC, figured if I'm gonna go short I might as well make him pretty too :WeSmart:

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes