Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
HOLY MOLY, I started anf finished HIBS yesterday, this is so freaking good. I didnt even mind no lewd content until chapter 4... even tho the s tory is so generic, the way it was told still felt amazing. Damn, now im sure that your taste is freaking toptier amazing 10/10 hahahah. Too bad all 4 games arent that far in development yet.
But im really glad that you put them into your signature, these were amazing!
Yup. Very underappreciated that game, even gave it a cameo in my game. I love how you like those games and you like mine, makes me feel like my game is one of those really nice games, so thanks! ❤❤❤

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Yup. Very underappreciated that game, even gave it a cameo in my game. I love how you like those games and you like mine, makes me feel like my game is one of those really nice games, so thanks! ❤❤❤
Haha yea i saw the cameo xd
Yeeessssh of course, great minds think alike (at least in terms of pervyness hahaha)

comparing all 4 with each other.. unfortunately I like Twisted Memories the most of all 4 of them, personally because i love the option of having regular boring vanilla love AND CORRUPTION. as im a huge sucker for that and good dialogue writing, it easily won my heart, hehe.

BUT.. your game Stray Incubus is REALLY close to #1 sooooo... yours is even more amazing than you might think... at least for me. Dont let that get to your head too high though, hahahahha.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Haha yea i saw the cameo xd
Yeeessssh of course, great minds think alike (at least in terms of pervyness hahaha)

comparing all 4 with each other.. unfortunately I like Twisted Memories the most out all 4 of them, personally because i love the option of having regular boring vanilla love AND CORRUPTION. as im a huge sucker for that, it easily won my heart, hehe.

BUT.. your game Stray Incubus is REALLY close to #1 sooooo... yours is even more amazing than you might think... at least for me. Dont let that get to your head too high though, hahahahha.
Full form of hibs ?

_SomeOneElse_

Jul 12, 2021
I started to play this and noticed the MC is 5ft tall with a 1ft flaccid dick and closed the game.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away ... wait, that was something different. Never the less, you miss out on a grand adventure, with an MC who is not a human (so we dont apply human standards), with people that are not all human (no, they are not lizard people) and there are even (demi-) goddess and gods among them ... all together in an epic quest about MC's legacy, his first steps and protecting what is importent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Draexxsau

Jun 18, 2018
Well, can't take all the credits, most of those jokes are inspired by my discord community XD
The Meme level in this community must be over 9000. Great work overall btw. I often skip through VNs, but here I read everything =)

And even though you say that it's your first time with the sound editing, I found it very successful! Thanks for this humorous game! Have a nice day.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes