JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah dude, it is your right to stop playing or being interested in this game. No one is stopping you.

Flynn974 please don't force him, put down your gun that you are pointing at his head. Seriously Flynn974? What is wrong with you? Luckily this guy can still post in this forum, otherwise we wouldn't have known.
Coming from a guy who will piss all over creators stuff, I've seen you do it all time. But I expressed my dislike for that stuff, it frustrates a good read. Hell 90% time, the "erotic stuff" doesn't interest me. I'm mostly here for adult stories with you know a STORY, lol. I'm for more interested in that stuff.

But again, they can do what they want. It's their creation, I don't fault them on that. I'm just expressing my disdain for that particular thing.

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
Ive been Screenshot_5.png through few last pages here but couldnt find anything about how far is the game done. Halfway? Gotta give props to the Dev about extensive Tags explanation Screenshot_35.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Pick the sequence of torture stuff with vibrators to get information. I could honestly care less. Trying figure out the combo, combo that was listed didn't work.

I just fucking don't care. Nothing personal against you. I just want to read a story, not guess some stupid combo. That's just me, nothing against you.
well it really doesn't matter that much whether you win or lose this one, it's there just for one. Shame you didn't like it but oh well, I hope you have fun playing other games, and hopefully my game again if you change ur mind.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
you can complaint as much as you want,but you dont need to be rude
If everyone else on this site can shit on everything else, why can't I? I've spent so much time trying defend a Author/Creators right to do what they want.

I get shit for it, but soon I express my dislike for something. OMFG, I get shit for it. Y'all got serious issues :p

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I see. Cat's name is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just starting Chapter 10, haven't actually start with the story, just looking at the minor touches and improvements.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Hate stupid mini game shit. I was enjoying story, two updates now we get this.

Bout to just stop reading this. I understand it's author's right to do what they want with their work. But It's also my right to stop being interested in a story cuz of mini games.

I'm here for a story, not games.
Just get through it its not that important for you to win. Or spam everything on centoria if you want an easy win also.

Reactions: Flynn974

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Pick the sequence of torture stuff with vibrators to get information. I could honestly care less. Trying figure out the combo, combo that was listed didn't work.

I just fucking don't care. Nothing personal against you. I just want to read a story, not guess some stupid combo. That's just me, nothing against you.
If everyone else on this site can shit on everything else, why can't I? I've spent so much time trying defend a Author/Creators right to do what they want.

I get shit for it, but soon I express my dislike for something. OMFG, I get shit for it. Y'all got serious issues :p

I get how you feel. And yet, I really liked those parts. Different people like different things.

Maybe the dev could make a "skip minigame" button? Sure. But it's so simple to just do anything and get through the game (even if you lose) that it's not necessary.

That said, it's fine to voice your opinion, likes and dislikes about things, but you could try doing in a way that doesn't paint you as an asshole.

No matter what other people do, you do you. You don't control others, only yourself. Don't go into victimhood behaviour like "others do it and it's fine but when I do it it's not fine".

Anyhow, just my 2 cents if you actually want people to hear and consider what you are saying. No one likes an asshole, and folks will dismiss anything one says (even if the asshole has a valid point) out of sheer dislike/spite.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes