Jul 20, 2021
quick tutorial I made for my proofreaders, sorry it's messy:

tamara:
vib on both her armpit and foot all the time
vib on her pussy X 3 then vib on her boobs X 2
cndy:
don't put any vibs on her feet or armpit cuz she's not ticklish
vib in her boobs x 3 then vib on her pussy then don't put any vibs on her
First off I really like this title, but I'm not a fan of any mini game content in AVN's... It would be great if a player could have an auto complete choice so they could bypass them.

And this instruction, is too limited to complete the task...as it doesn't make any sense to me, if a player is only left with only 4 vibrations to be split with two girls. Or does the player only have to pick one girl to complete the task? (sigh...I really hate mg's)

So, after trying to follow the instruction with each girl, they still don't talk. (Grrrr, I really f%#! hate mini games, and this actually kind of pissed me off...as I hate failing story tasks. ) So I can understand some players frustration with this type content being forced on them. It's just not fun when a player fails at a simple sexual task in the story.

Well after trying many combinations, I get the feeling we all were trolled, as there is no way to make them to talk.

Last edited:

Erehn_Jaeger

Jan 5, 2023
What a great game, i like that the plot isnt too grindy like other games, nice characters, women beauty 9.8/10, sex animated scenes 9.5/10, nice develpment, not a lazy creator like most of the creators of nowdays, maybe in the future I will support you in patreon my guy, keep the work!, i just played the new update, is nice but pretty short, whats happening ?, was expecting more

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
quick tutorial I made for my proofreaders, sorry it's messy:

tamara:
vib on both her armpit and foot all the time
vib on her pussy X 3 then vib on her boobs X 2
cndy:
don't put any vibs on her feet or armpit cuz she's not ticklish
vib in her boobs x 3 then vib on her pussy then don't put any vibs on her
A more detailed description of this please? I don't get one thing on how to complete this.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
hmmm Could it be a bug with the bdsm scene then? Would be weird, cuz I tested it quite a few times and so did my testers. I'm going to test it again.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
hmmm Could it be a bug with the bdsm scene then? Would be weird, cuz I tested it quite a few times and so did my testers. I'm going to test it again.
You could put the solution like this instead:

Round 1:
Combination for Candy
for Tamara

... and so on. Lasts till round 5.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
A more detailed description of this please? I don't get one thing on how to complete this.
First off I really like this title, but I'm not a fan of any mini game content in AVN's... It would be great if a player could have an auto complete choice so they could bypass them.

And this instruction, is too limited to complete the task...as it doesn't make any sense to me, if a player is only left with only 4 vibrations to be split with two girls. Or does the player only have to pick one girl to complete the task? (sigh...I really hate mg's)

So, after trying to follow the instruction with each girl, they still don't talk. (Grrrr, I really f%#! hate mini games, and this actually kind of pissed me off...as I hate failing story tasks. ) So I can understand some players frustration with this type content being forced on them. It's just not fun when a player fails at a simple sexual task in the story.

Well after trying many combinations, I get the feeling we all were trolled, as there is no way to make them to talk.

Okay so for the first 3 minutes:
tamara's foot, tamara's armpit, tamara's pussy, candy's boobs.
4th minute:
tamara's foot, tamara's armpit, tamara's boobs, candy's pussy
5th minute:
tamara's foot, tamara's armpit, tamara's boobs, and only those.
Works for me.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022

4th minute:
5th minute:
Works for me.
If this exact order doesn't work for someone pls let me know. Could be a bug of some sort.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

4th minute:
5th minute:
Works for me.

OK, so I still don't understand this. There are ONLY 4 vib choices in total that can be used in the 5 minutes, which means all choices are used up at the first part of your instructions. (As you never confirmed if the player chooses one girl or both to do this MG. BUT both will not work, due to only having 4 vib's in total, and the fact that the player can not remove previous choices after they have clicked done to count down the 5 minutes.)

And, even if I only pick choices for one of the girls only, it still results in a fucking fail. Sorry But I'm really getting frustrated with this stupid MG.

KingAinz

May 24, 2018
OK, so I still don't understand this. There are ONLY 4 vib choices in total that can be used in the 5 minutes, which means all choices are used up at the first part of your instructions. (As you never confirmed if the player chooses one girl or both to do this MG. BUT both will not work, due to only having 4 vib's in total, and the fact that the player can not remove previous choices after they have clicked done to count down the 5 minutes.)

And, even if I only pick choices for one of the girls only, it still results in a fucking fail. Sorry But I'm really getting frustrated with this stupid MG.
After you are done with the first thre minutes you can just reset and it will give all the options back just with less time

Dokuuu

May 7, 2022
That's weird even with the save and persitent files in the save folder, the gallery still locked for me... :/

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
After you are done with the first thre minutes you can just reset and it will give all the options back just with less time
THANK you... I didn't know how the reset is used with this f'ing MG. Usually reset means, to put back before the changes are made or done. After your important information using the reset button, I noticed the time didn't change, it so it worked.

The starting instructions with this needed to be clearer with regards to what the reset feature does to that MG. Anyways thanks again for that important information.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018

I agree with this, i was enjoying the update and then this mini game happened. Derailed all the fun while adding nothing but annoyance.

Most of the time i can tolerate mini games given that they are not in any way directly story related sexual or otherwise, if this would've been an optional thing then i would not have minded it because then i can just skip/avoid it altogether but here it's unavoidable and on top of that you have to know a specific pattern/combo or whatever it is to not fail the task which naturally nobody knows except the dev.

It's like forcing the player to lose, quite a bad design. Either the option to avoid the mini games or a walkthrough to complete it properly will help out a lot but your game your rules dev.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes