JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
cant seem to unlock the 2end to last scene for replay dunno why.. did i miss something?
You probably need mod/cheat that unlocks gallery scene. Those 2 scenes are related to light bdsm, which you might have turned off much earlier in the game ( as early as chapter 2 if not mistaken ).

Reactions: rKnight

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Lovely update, I'm kind of neutral on BDSM, some stuff is great and others not so much but I'm personally loving the dungeon parts tbh but yeah I can understand some people getting frustrated when seeking the "optimal" path/solution.

However considering you can get the solution to the puzzles/mini games here by the dev himself, it shouldn't be that much of an issue in my eyes at least.

Anyways looking forward to what's next, great work as usual.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Stray Incubus [Chapter 10a] [Flynn974] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: 0.9a(b) -> Chapter 10a [766 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
My man

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Hey Flynn974, I just finished the update and it was really great as usual. Really loved what you did with the hair of the characters, the changes add more "realism" to the story (y)
The update is less rich in action but is more focused on emotions and sexy moments, I especially loved the Gabbie scene and the Tamara scene :love:, which is good for story/characters developpement
Yeah it seems the "BDSM" aspect is kinda buggy on this update, I had access to the last scene but not the previous one which seems to be a BDSM one too :unsure:
Overall it was a great update as usual and the end was a good setup/cliffhanger for the next one, looking forward to the next one :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hey Flynn974, I just finished the update and it was really great as usual. Really loved what you did with the hair of the characters, the changes add more "realism" to the story (y)
The update is less rich in action but is more focused on emotions and sexy moments, I especially loved the Gabbie scene and the Tamara scene :love:, which is good for story/characters developpement
Yeah it seems the "BDSM" aspect is kinda buggy on this update, I had access to the last scene but not the previous one which seems to be a BDSM one too :unsure:
Overall it was a great update as usual and the end was a good setup/cliffhanger for the next one, looking forward to the next one :giggle:
Thank you!
Ah. Did I maybe mess up the bdsm variable condition for that last bdsm scene. Imma check it out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ellyx

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Yup. BDSM scene would show even if it's turned off, my bad. I just fixed it.

Reactions: Ellyx

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Seems most people didn't particularly enjoy the mini games, some expressing their views more politely than others. Well it's less work for me if those scenes didn't exist. Those aren't exactly easy to code, so I guess I'm not putting in much of those from now on...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Seems most people didn't particularly enjoy the mini games, some expressing their views more politely than others. Well it's less work for me if those scenes didn't exist. Those aren't exactly easy to code, so I guess I'm not putting in much of those from now on...
If you like them and they're a lot of work then I'd suggest just making them linear. Make it one option for a pass (maledom reward) and one option for a fail (femdom reward).
They aren't really my thing so I really wouldn't mind if there just weren't anymore of them but it seems like it'd probably be a relatively easy middle ground solution that respects your time a little more.

• Thinking Face

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
It saddens me to see this, but if that's your decision, alright. I quite liked them, especially the new Centoria/Candy+Tamara. The closeups on each area as the "rounds" take place (and the closeup on their face, especially) made that really unique.

I haven't seen any other AVN with that kind of thing, and I really liked it. Sure, it might be unnecessary and could do without (or be turned into simple choices in a standardized linear AVN mode instead of being a "minigame"), but I'll be sad to see it go.

The only thing I wish it was possible to do with that mode was to break the girls through giving them too much pleasure instead of denying them. But other than that, the looks on their faces when you remove the blindfolds after successfully "breaking" them was just *chef's kiss*.

The silver lining for me is that... if it's something hard to do and that from now on you'll do less, than I'll be greedy and hope for faster and/or longer updates :D

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
so, how do i beat those 2 in the dungeon and get the password?

Okay so for the first 3 minutes:

tamara's foot, tamara's armpit, tamara's pussy, candy's boobs.

4th minute:
tamara's foot, tamara's armpit, tamara's boobs, candy's pussy

5th minute:
tamara's foot, tamara's armpit, tamara's boobs, and only those.

Those are step-by-step instructions directly from Flynn

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Another really good update, i really loved the way that some characters are developing, for example the way that tamara talked with the mc in the end of the dungeon, slowly melting that "shell" of hers.

• Red Heart

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I haven't had a chance to play this one yet but I assume the girls in the banner are a couple? They seem to be always togather really close to each other. I'm going to assume this is a poly game not really a harem? I don't give a shit either way just curious about some the dynamics with the characters.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes