ttba1878

May 3, 2020
If this exact order doesn't work for someone pls let me know. Could be a bug of some sort.
It works, the one thing I found was that I was getting the character choice the wrong way round. Not helped by the scenes having Tamara text displayed at the top and Candy's at the bottom. Perhaps put the name in each row in the choice page to make it easy for people to identify.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty awesome update overall

I thought our magic corruption effect was only temporary, what the fuck was with Torr being completely brainwashed by our dick?

Cumming inside Gabriella did something, but she kept her wits and mind, so I'm not too worried for the moment.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Also, I don't get people needing or wanting a specific combination for the vibrators, it was pretty easy for me once I realized the trick was to keep them on the edge of orgasm without letting them actual cum

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The dungeon minigames are optional and avoidable contents of this game, and tied to the light bdsm choice that players made earlier in the game. Just turn off light bdsm in Chapter 2 and Chapter 5 if I am not mistaken, then you will never have to deal with the dungeon minigames ever again. Players who just want story can just turn off light bdsm which effectively disable the dungeon minigames.

The minigame itself is designed to offer some kind of interactivity so that this game is actually a game and not just a visual novel. It is made to mimic BDSM play that involves tools or toys, bondage or restrain and safe word ( password ). The interactivity/minigame actually makes the BDSM play interesting. It is simply scenes where the MC can safely torture girls for whatever reason. Pick a tool and torture the girl, it wouldn't make sense if that part is made into VN. What happens inside the dungeon, stays inside the dungeon.

IMO Flynn974 really had cools ideas with the dungeon minigames but he simply not able to make it happen yet, or will it ever be considering the story is still the main focus and there are more to tell. Of course it could have been a separate section in the game like in the extra menu for accessing character sheets etc. but Flynn974 is not yet an expert Ren'Py game developer, but competent yes, so don't expect perfection right away is all I am saying.

Reactions: S1nsational

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
how do i unlock the second to the last gallery. i confused on it
Those 2 scenes are related to light bdsm content, which I think you turn off. So, you don't get the scenes in game. The last scene is dungeon minigame interrogation/torture, the second last scene is reward or punishment of the dungeon minigames with Stephanie in Chapter 9.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So how do you beat Stephanie? I got her close then the time runs out everytime.
Try these 3
https://f95zone.to/threads/stray-incubus-chapter-10a-flynn974.129541/post-10962923
https://f95zone.to/threads/stray-incubus-chapter-10a-flynn974.129541/post-10998248
https://f95zone.to/threads/stray-incubus-chapter-10a-flynn974.129541/post-10951875

If that didn't work, just browse the previous pages of that posts, someone might have posted the instructions. The search function is not as refined as Google would but good enough.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes