Nezveers666

Jun 9, 2017
I haven't had a chance to play this one yet but I assume the girls in the banner are a couple? They seem to be always togather really close to each other. I'm going to assume this is a poly game not really a harem? I don't give a shit either way just curious about some the dynamics with the characters.
They are not! They are just good friends!

Reactions: Soulpuppet

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Okay, this is a kinda important announcement. I'm going to set up a Patreon account. BUT it'll just be a tip jar. No early access. No benefits. The game will still be released on F95 as soon as it's ready and the patrons won't receive it any earlier than it'll be released publicly. As I said, I don't want to run a business or manage tiers and rewards right now, and I'll probably not add benefits or early access any time soon, if ever.

So... Why now? Well, I'm probably going to move to another country to continue my graduate studies in the next few months. And if a hundred bucks or two coming out of nowhere were ever gonna come in handy, it's for this. I mean I could've always used them to buy some more unhealthy food or sth, but this is better, no?

I'll post another announcement when I publish the page.

If you have any questions, feel free to throw them in the "ask-the-dev" channel on .
You may want to add a subcribestar and itch page as well?
I personally only use steam or itch, I'll be more than happy to buy the game on either of these :)

• Love
Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
You may want to add a subcribestar and itch page as well?
I personally only use steam or itch, I'll be more than happy to buy the game on either of these :)
Thank you very much. While the game is on itch, I've disabled the payments there. I've asked around and seems their cut and taxes involved with their payments end up being a really big percentage of the earnings there. So, I'm sticking to patreon for the time being. But still thank you very much :love:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Thank you very much. While the game is on itch, I've disabled the payments there. I've asked around and seems their cut and taxes involved with their payments end up being a really big percentage of the earnings there. So, I'm sticking to patreon for the time being. But still thank you very much :love:
how dare they ask for huge percentages for themself just for existing >.<

• Sad

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Hey just wanted to say the vn is good in terms of story. There aren't enough vn's with greek gods and titans. also wanna add, maybe it's just me, but those single options spam "go forward, go left, go right, under the staircase.. etc." that happens multiple times is super annoying. I guess it's supposed to add horror? im more annoyed than spooked tbh

• Red Heart

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hey just wanted to say the vn is good in terms of story. There aren't enough vn's with greek gods and titans. also wanna add, maybe it's just me, but those single options spam "go forward, go left, go right, under the staircase.. etc." that happens multiple times is super annoying. I guess it's supposed to add horror? im more annoyed than spooked tbh
I know I know first few chapters were bad, I was new to renpy and hs2 MistyCry.png

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Stray Incubus [Chapter 0.10a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.2Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Seems most people didn't particularly enjoy the mini games, some expressing their views more politely than others. Well it's less work for me if those scenes didn't exist. Those aren't exactly easy to code, so I guess I'm not putting in much of those from now on...
Mainly for me, it was not knowing that the reset button was suppose to be used after each minute, in order to clear the previous vib choices. Though, for me I have never liked mini games, or sandbox content in AVN's.

Last edited:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Seems most people didn't particularly enjoy the mini games, some expressing their views more politely than others. Well it's less work for me if those scenes didn't exist. Those aren't exactly easy to code, so I guess I'm not putting in much of those from now on...
If by minigame you mean the dungeon scene, I personally didn't find it all that difficult to clear it after thoroughly messing up the first run. But I can see how doing it 3-5 times could become tedious, especially when there isn't a bigger reward at the end. If you put a sex scene there, people might be more into it? Although their messed up faces were hot, too. It's one of the things you do really well, by the way - facial expressions.

Centoria looked great on her knees, too!

All in all, I found this to be another great update. If I had to criticise one thing about it, I'd say the Gabbie scene was unexpected and felt a little too sudden. It came right after the Torr scene and could have used a little more buildup maybe? Anyway, I'm excited to see if something special happens when choosing the creampie. :)

Also, the reluctance that Tamara and Torr showed before ultimately losing was super hot.

• Red Heart

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
The PDF is for 0.9 and the guy writing it says he will stop
Ah didn't notice anything aside from that it was edited yesterday. Sad to see him go since he was a fan of the game, oh well...

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes