homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Okay so for the first 3 minutes:
tamara's foot, tamara's armpit, tamara's pussy, candy's boobs.

4th minute:
tamara's foot, tamara's armpit, tamara's boobs, candy's pussy

5th minute:
tamara's foot, tamara's armpit, tamara's boobs, and only those.

Those are step-by-step instructions directly from Flynn
Did it like the instructions, but still lose....

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Did it like the instructions, but still lose....
I think that the dialog tag placements right now are inverted. Make sure to follow the instructions to the letter.

The one on top is Candy, and Tamara is below. The instructions work.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hey Flynn I found what I believe to be a continuity issue of sorts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love the content so far though :)
Thanks a lot :love:

Well, not exactly. The MC would've been 12 when that happened. Sirius is 9 years older than the MC, Anabelle 6 years older, and Sol 7 years older.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I definitely feel like MC would remember the sun going black at 12 years old...
It depends on how they excited they were to see it, I think. Both my kids saw the solar eclipse a couple of years ago, and neither of them remembered it by the next year. It was weird. There are events that they remember from before it and from after it, but I guess they just didn't care, even though we went outside with the special glasses to see it and everything

Reactions: Flynn974

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
It depends on how they excited they were to see it, I think. Both my kids saw the solar eclipse a couple of years ago, and neither of them remembered it by the next year. It was weird. There are events that they remember from before it and from after it, but I guess they just didn't care, even though we went outside with the special glasses to see it and everything
There are several holes in his memory though (which I hope get some explanation).

Everything related to the attack and before it, mostly. He doesn't remember Irena at all when they meet the first couple of times (and neither does Irena, to be fair. Or maybe she remembers him but didn't recognize him). So him not remembering that event could line up with the rest... Maybe.

Oct 9, 2021
My thought process is that MC didn't know what it was, so he wouldn't know the science behind it. Seeing an eclipse with no understanding of what's happening would be a terrifying experience that would probably stick with you for awhile.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes