Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It says in planned that most of that stuff is optional and doesn't say anything at all about degredation or mind breaking.

It even says the corruption is light.

So I take it those aren't optional?
Mind break is temporary and just part of the sex scenes. Talks about being a baby factory was 50% dirty talk, 50% joking. Corruption is light and for the most part just in the context of the sex scenes.
MC is a literal sex demi god. Sometimes his incubus powers run amok and turn his girl into a blubbering mess of moans and slobber but overall the tone is very wholesome and sex positive. MC also usually acts much more dominant during sex, neat in the streets freak in the sheets type of guy.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Holy fuck Flynn. Your game always looked good but the animations from this update were next level all around. Even outside the sex the animations were all top notch. Probably some of the best action scenes I've seen in a renpy game so far. Loved the cameos too, kinda sus that Sasha hired someone else to solve a ghost problem though :unsure:
Good thing Misty made it back in time from Companion of Darkness :whistle:
Sorry you got leaked too. Kinda shitty that it happened when you actually had a really short release embargo

• Red Heart
Reactions: etool and Flynn974

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Hot damn what an update! I wish you had a subscribestar I can't use patreon anymore cause my bank put the kibosh on international transactions.
P.S. During Jennifers sex scene I think her head was twisted around a bit too much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Best update (in terms of sex scene with best girls) ever!!! We've got mommy sex, spidey sex, cucking sex, submissive rough sex with one of the best girls Candy, and sneaky elf sex too! Love the combination between love and light corruption both in sex and relationship buildup, the only thing that I hope it would be added is the virgin blood in defloration scenes.

FapPoggers

Jul 3, 2021
Is there gonna be a plan for the devs to rework the early chapters?

Even just adding sounds and music, as well as reworking the dick of the MC to be more reasonable could make the game a lot more accessible to people who wanna play it

Because, despite how good the writing is, those chapters are a pain to go through.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
great update. as usual!!!!

as for the ' Corruption, Degradation, and Mind Breaking ' being considered bad ....

1. he is an incubus and it is expected, if you know what an incubus is
2. (and most important) he does not do these thing on purpose nor with malice, when they first happened (the pinkish glows) he did not even know what that was, and he may still not know to it's full extent .... and so far, none of the LI's have been forced or even coerced into their actions

as for the dirtytalking ...... with Candy and Jenny ..... having a sub/dom fantasy type talk does not translate into actual abuse

and Flynn ty for the Misty scenes .... she is awesome in every way ... seeing her on the web made me laugh, so happy you did not stray away from her 'spidey' traits .... tho (for personal reasons) not sure how I felt when she claimed she was sterile
I feels that mc's godly virility will bypass the supposed sterility of seira and misty.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Wow last update was amazing.
So many first times which were long time coming.
And such great scenes.
plus the plot was really nice too.
the battle was cool.
all around great update.
I feels that mc's godly virility will bypass the supposed sterility of seira and misty.
same.

IIRC seira is a demigoddess and she is just assuming she is sterile due to her "old age". still looks 20 despite her actual age due to being demigoddess
so... I am 99% certain she is just wrong about herself being sterile.

misty would take some effort from the MC though.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
The shield thing will be explained more later, but you have to stab something to make it work basically. (Yumi stabbed the floor, Helena her hand because it was the fastest solution.)
The option in the gallery is about the role playing with Seira.
And who is seira's dad? he's a god right? i forgot. thx for the reply.

Jan 12, 2022
Can anyone who's played chapter 11 confirm if who you tortured between Candy and Tamara, or Centoria pleays into effect at all? I made a save for both, but I'm not sure which to go with. I prefer the one with Centoria, but she hasn't been super relevant as a character up till this point, and you get an extra point for successfully torturing Candy and Tamara IIRC.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can anyone who's played chapter 11 confirm if who you tortured between Candy and Tamara, or Centoria pleays into effect at all? I made a save for both, but I'm not sure which to go with. I prefer the one with Centoria, but she hasn't been super relevant as a character up till this point, and you get an extra point for successfully torturing Candy and Tamara IIRC.
I haven't played both paths but I do play with URM and if I remember right neither of the two paths get called at any point throughout the update. Pretty sure it's just the points.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
some of the text transitions too fast in the new update especially when somebody is saying something and gets tackled.

Also best girl Tamara needs more scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Played both. No difference so far. But I will still keep both branches, maybe it will have some effect later on...

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Stray Incubus [Chapter 0.11a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.8Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was a great update. Got a lot of first in that one. Favorite by far was the Misty and Torr stuff. Don't want to parrot, so...

what-they-said-what-she-said.gif

Otherwise, really fun update. Thanks! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes