Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Why are Vanilla fans so whiny? everytime a game doesn't appeal to them they have to bitch and moan.
I followed that series of posts back from your reply. What I read sounded neither whiny, bitchy, nor moany. It read like one player not loving a couple of things in a new update, another player asking for clarification, then a reply with a description of the specific scenes that the other player didn't like, and some impressions about the sincerity of the characters' words.
They didn't rage that the scenes ruined the game. There were no insults to the dev or fans of the scenes. There wasn't a demand that they be removed, or even a complaint that they existed. Just a player saying that they didn't like some new scenes. It's called an opinion.
If you don't hold a similar opinion, rather than complaining that someone has an opinion you disagree with, post your own thoughts on the scenes. If you felt they interpreted something differently than you, tell them how your views differ and why you think your interpretation is valid. That is literally the entire point of these threads.
I haven't played the last few updates, so I haven't watched those scenes yet. From the spoilers from S1nsational, they sound like I'd really enjoy them. However, I respect that some other players might not and want to talk about it.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
He is not wrong tho. This story is the typical story where MC has the super-addictive-cock/cum power.
So... Difficult to say if those Love Interests like MC for himself... or just because they got addicted to his "super-cock"

But there is also "affection" points which seem independant. So I hope it will also matter at some point. Like... if affection points are too low you only get the "slave"/"bad" end available with those women. But if "affection" points are high enough LIs will not just be "brain-dead", will keep their interesting personnalities, so you would get their best ending?

Last edited:

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
I followed that series of posts back from your reply. What I read sounded neither whiny, bitchy, nor moany. It read like one player not loving a couple of things in a new update, another player asking for clarification, then a reply with a description of the specific scenes that the other player didn't like, and some impressions about the sincerity of the characters' words.
They didn't rage that the scenes ruined the game. There were no insults to the dev or fans of the scenes. There wasn't a demand that they be removed, or even a complaint that they existed. Just a player saying that they didn't like some new scenes. It's called an opinion.
If you don't hold a similar opinion, rather than complaining that someone has an opinion you disagree with, post your own thoughts on the scenes. If you felt they interpreted something differently than you, tell them how your views differ and why you think your interpretation is valid. That is literally the entire point of these threads.
I haven't played the last few updates, so I haven't watched those scenes yet. From the spoilers from S1nsational, they sound like I'd really enjoy them. However, I respect that some other players might not and want to talk about it.
tl:dr

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
This update was really good, like i said, look like every update not only the mc get better but also flynn974 (the humor and the love scenes on this one was really amazing), one thing that bother me a little and i know that some people may find disgusting...but i wish that i could see some blood in deflowering the girls (and milfs) that still have their hymen...
I hope this would make you feel better.
But some blood in deflowering isn't disgusting.
It's normal.
Unless their hymens broken before, then there wouldn't be any blood.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Despite this game being one that I have gave up on twice (once at release and again on this update (both times getting stuck in chapter 1/2) I still think reworking full renders would not be worth it. Even if you change the dick from comically to reasonably large nothing would change other than a slight change in model positioning during sex :HideThePain:

Like i said I have bounced off this game twice, the first time (at release) I quit because it was clear how the dev wrote/set up both regular and sex scenes which going by recent posts is still the case, and despite many reviews raving about the story/characters I didnt want to push through the (comparatively?) rough early chapters to just end up reading could be a basic harem game with extra steps. (MC is god at sex, every girl wants them, moved to the side after conquest etc) you could change his powers from incubus to slime and the only thing that would change is some text lol)

I have a hard time beveling it would be worth their time but regaurdless the dev should be praised fot the amount of stuff they get out even if I am not a personally a fan
1698613371335.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I hope this would make you feel better.
But some blood in deflowering isn't disgusting.
It's normal.
Unless their hymens broken before, then there wouldn't be any blood.
I wouldn't mind blood on deflowering but simple gymnastics can break a hymen, by comparison doing ninja shit probably shreds that thing like butter.
Also not sure which mods Flynn's running but most of the HS2 blood mods look kinda bad tbh

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
What do u mean? Her dialogue and age make her seem like a virgin but her actions are different. I mean I know she's the wild type of girl but that's really confusing. Maybe you should add the scene where the MC bumps into her for the first time. Even though Seiza was over 40 years old and a strong warrior, she was still shocked the first time she was penetrated, and Candy looked like she had actually experienced it. Finally I want to say your story was great and the scenes were really amazing
Dude, I'm just joking with my post.I think Candy is just natural & did you forget Steph collection of dildos?She is a virgin but she is wild with her fantasies, probably the same with Candy.

Well, maybe we can see some dildos in Candy room at some point later & who knows, we can masturbate with her using those toys.

Jan 12, 2022
Really loved the new chapter! I really appreciate how long each chapter feels. There were multiple times where I felt like I was going to be hit with a "to be continued," but we got through, pretty much, the entire mission.

General thoughts in no particular order: I find it funny that both Seira and Misty both essentially said that they couldn't get pregnant, when it seems like either that isn't the case or MC's demigod swimmers are just too powerful. Can Misty's fangs retract? They're super cute, but they make kissing (and other activates), harder to do. The stuff with Jenny was super hot and I hope the fantasies that they discussed were actually foreshadowing to future events. I also really hope we get more of Centoria soon. I really like her design and she seems really nice, but she feels like the girl that we've had the chance to interact with the least so far.

Overall, great update and I'm looking forward to the next!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
He is not wrong tho. This story is the typical story where MC has the super-addictive-cock/cum power.
So... Difficult to say if those Love Interests like MC for himself... or just because they got addicted to his "super-cock"

But there is also "affection" points which seem independant. So I hope it will also matter at some point. Like... if affection points are too low you only get the "slave"/"bad" end available with those women. But if "affection" points are high enough LIs will not just be "brain-dead", will keep their interesting personnalities, so you would get their best ending?
Given that he just started having real sex with the LIs around 10 chapters in, it's pretty easy to see that they do like mc for himself and not cock addiction.

Boros12

Nov 26, 2019
Surprisingly good game. When i first started, thought that this would turn out to be another skip, but with each chapter it became more and more interesting, especially the horror elements + Torr the best girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Flynn974 I'm sad you felt you had to remove the actual exploration/game part of the horror segment because other people didn't like it. I missed it here - would would be willing to summarize how it would have gone in The Haunter and the Haunted?

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Flynn974 I'm sad you felt you had to remove the actual exploration/game part of the horror segment because other people didn't like it. I missed it here - would would be willing to summarize how it would have gone in The Haunter and the Haunted?
Oh, no the horror segments weren't removed in any way. They are just not gonna be there in every chapter.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I had no issues competing that intimate scene. I also had no wt mod installed...I just used the 0x52_URM Ren'py tool.
Reposting this for any one that wants something like a walk through mod... 0x52_URM tool will show what's behind story choices, as well story requirement checks that happen in the story.

Just place the tool into your game folder and run the game exe. A box will appear in the top left hand corner of your screen when ever a story choice or check happens....Then Just expand to see what is behind the choice.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes