3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Will this always be limited to 55 employees, or will we one day be able to fill all positions? The necessary shuffle is a little disappointing.

Lilfam

Aug 16, 2017
4 more real photo packs, and a one off I accidentally left out a long time ago.

If you have trouble seeing the face images in game, I've left them a little big so you can re-crop them if you want.
I'm not perfect, just thought I'd share these. If there is anything you aren't satisfied with or is mislabeled, feel free edit it or delete it.
Pack 7 lfm7.png - April Olsen, Angela White, Dani Daniels, Paige Owens, Skylar Vox
Pack 8 lfm8.png - Adriana Chechik, Melissa Stratton, Autumn Falls, Melanie Marie, Skye Blue
Pack 9 lfm9.png - Mina Luxx, Ella Reese, Ava Addams, Lasirena69, Penelope Kay
Redhead Special/Pack 10 lfm10.png - Dani Jensen, Kiara Lord, Madison Morgan, Lauren Phillips, Lacy Lennon
One-off ls.png - Liya Silver

All packs here

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
I just popped in to see if there had been any changes when I come across all this chatter about the AI models and, I gotta say, your going about it all wrong, all you have to do is create a Lora from the pictures provided in the character folder and you're good to go, you can create any pose of the same model wearing the same clothes. You see when a Lora is being created it uses the clothes the model is wearing as a reference, as long you describe it properly it's nailed on because it has that reference embedded.
You really can create anything and here's the proof, Lora created in 20 mins, not an exact match because there's only a few images but it's really, really close.
View attachment 4128123 View attachment 4128124 View attachment 4128125 View attachment 4128127 View attachment 4128128 View attachment 4128129
Half an hour and you've got all you need and the dress stays on, OK it's got a split in one of the images but you get the gist.
Created using flux(way better quality) and rtx4080
I can give you a really simple way of doing this should anybody want it. And by simple, I mean just a few clicks!
That's really interesting, will have to try and learn how to train a Lora. Bit overwhelming for me at the moment, and I think my 2080 won't take the same 20 mins :p
Still, it's good to know it can be done, and have some headway as to how.
How about changing clothes?, can you make the same model with some business clothes, and then comfy clothes, etc?, will the lora help with that or since it was created with the dress will resist change.

It's the issue i've found the most, if I use some full body pictures as reference, the reference will prevent different poses, if I lower the influence of the reference, then the face gets a bit less precise. In the end you end up creating first the body and then inpainting the face, which I found some good tools for it too.

Not sure if the Lora helps with the creation of a new person, since you need to create first some consistent faces and consistent body to train it I'm guessing.

So much for me to learn, but have to admit it's a fun learning... nightmare creatures with several limbs aside...

The 4 set_pose_XXXX functions have the same arguments, and they are only explained in only one of them, I don't remember which one. But essentially the first boolean tells it whether to check for personal comfort and laws (so typically set this to false when in private, true when in public) and the second one is whether it's for a performer (in which case it uses the performers laws instead of the public decency laws to see what's allowed).
Thanks again Tfl, will try with false false, though I think the "issue" non-issue is the nudity of the pic is higher than the nudity of the action, but since I allow actions to remain open when going to the next level, I can always trigger it after I unlock topless :)
Will require some shenanigans and tweaks, but I'm happy to be able to select a sex act and see a new corresponding "pose" or pic better fitting for it. Makes the sexual encounters bit more interactive.

Reactions: JudgeMeNotGames
Jul 18, 2023
That's really interesting, will have to try and learn how to train a Lora. Bit overwhelming for me at the moment, and I think my 2080 won't take the same 20 mins :p
Still, it's good to know it can be done, and have some headway as to how.
How about changing clothes?, can you make the same model with some business clothes, and then comfy clothes, etc?, will the lora help with that or since it was created with the dress will resist change.

It's the issue i've found the most, if I use some full body pictures as reference, the reference will prevent different poses, if I lower the influence of the reference, then the face gets a bit less precise. In the end you end up creating first the body and then inpainting the face, which I found some good tools for it too.

Not sure if the Lora helps with the creation of a new person, since you need to create first some consistent faces and consistent body to train it I'm guessing.

So much for me to learn, but have to admit it's a fun learning... nightmare creatures with several limbs aside...
Actually Fluxgym is designed for low end vram as well, you can set it to as low as 10 and if your only doing 9 images that are in a set and do it to 8 passes instead of 16 you'll be just fine, I would recommend watching tutorial first just to see if it suits you.

Reactions: busoni

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
The achievement "In Your Pocket" might be bugged. I sponsored a candidate, and she won. The achievement didn't trigger. This could be because I didn't do it until after "Lawful" was done, and now there are no laws left to pass. I'm guessing that would be the final trigger, just like Lawful didn't finish until the last greedy bastard came and collected from me.

--GrayFox--

May 4, 2017
I don't think it's possible to break people up. I have spammed lowering the opinion of their partner but then they just run off and have sex and undue all the time I spent trying to break them up. Is there some setting I can tweak to just make it possible?

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
I don't think it's possible to break people up. I have spammed lowering the opinion of their partner but then they just run off and have sex and undue all the time I spent trying to break them up. Is there some setting I can tweak to just make it possible?
If I am not mistaken the approach can be two-fold. You can either be the sneaky type and try to break them up the way you tried, or you simply use brute force to beat one of them up. Health is a major issue for any NPC, as it limits which actions they can do - that includes having sex.

Reactions: caralho24

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
If I am not mistaken the approach can be two-fold. You can either be the sneaky type and try to break them up the way you tried, or you simply use brute force to beat one of them up. Health is a major issue for any NPC, as it limits which actions they can do - that includes having sex.
Wait .. you can beat people up ?
How ? Please teach me

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Wait .. you can beat people up ?
How ? Please teach me
Creative thinking. You can try to have sex with someone against their will. Depending on your physical abilities and some luck you win those fights against them and do your thing. You will have to invest time and effort to fix that relationship afterwards, as you will take a massive hit for being rapy, but the health issue delivered to them should also keep them from any other action with the party, you try to get rid of.

Reactions: caralho24

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Creative thinking. You can try to have sex with someone against their will. Depending on your physical abilities and some luck you win those fights against them and do your thing. You will have to invest time and effort to fix that relationship afterwards, as you will take a massive hit for being rapy, but the health issue delivered to them should also keep them from any other action with the party, you try to get rid of.
Now that is creative thinking, thank you.. I never considered that option

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Doesn't the mobster ever get tired of having his ass kicked? Jesus.
Eventually. If you beat him bad enough or have good enough bouncers he will reconsider and then become your friend. Then you can pay him to beat other people up. Or make them disappear.

The achievement "In Your Pocket" might be bugged. I sponsored a candidate, and she won. The achievement didn't trigger. This could be because I didn't do it until after "Lawful" was done, and now there are no laws left to pass. I'm guessing that would be the final trigger, just like Lawful didn't finish until the last greedy bastard came and collected from me.
In case it's not obvious they need to win the second election, vs the incumbent, not the primary for it to trigger. Please confirm that's not the case and I'll look into it. I did earn it, so it triggered at some point for me. But there are different paths so maybe one of them is buggy. Before or after Lawful shouldn't matter. Some achievements (like Lawful) may take a few days of game time to be recognized but not that one.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Eventually. If you beat him bad enough or have good enough bouncers he will reconsider and then become your friend. Then you can pay him to beat other people up. Or make them disappear.

In case it's not obvious they need to win the second election, vs the incumbent, not the primary for it to trigger. Please confirm that's not the case and I'll look into it. I did earn it, so it triggered at some point for me. But there are different paths so maybe one of them is buggy. Before or after Lawful shouldn't matter. Some achievements (like Lawful) may take a few days of game time to be recognized but not that one.
They did win both elections.

About the mobster, I have kicked his butt 5 or 6 times. I've stopped playing that save and started over. The game collapses under its own weight at that point, and it's not fun anymore. Too slow. But I have to say, I love this game. Been playing it for weeks.

--GrayFox--

May 4, 2017
Tried that and it still doesn't work. I even tried going into the save file and gave one of them -100 health and they were still gaining more opinion than what I could decrease it by. They started at 38, I got it down to 32 by non-stop lowering their opinion of one another over the course of roughly three in game weeks, then over a weekend (with one of them being in the negatives in their health stat) it jumped back up to 40. I am convinced it's either not possible due to some oversight in the mechanic or there's some aspect of this I'm just not understanding.

Side note: How low does their opinion of each other even need to be for the break-up to happen?

Last edited:

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Tried that and it still doesn't work. I even tried going into the save file and gave one of them -100 health and they were still gaining more opinion than what I could decrease it by. They started at 38, I got it down to 32 by non-stop lowering their opinion of the other, then over a weekend (with one of them being in the negatives in their health stat) it jumped back up to 40. I am convinced it's either not possible or there's some aspect of this I'm just not understanding.
I am not sure you do it right then, if you dont get the results you are looking for. 2 people in a relation work the same way as you and a NPC would. So identifying the different opinion modifiers they have and changing/removing some of them should be the start.

Let's say their partner is tall , make them hate tall people. Certain age group? Make sure they despise those. And so on. You might be right that only using 'lower their opinion of..' isnt enough, but you have to combine things in those cases. My example using brutality was just one of those methods, but one method will probably never be enough. Make them hate dick, if it is the female you try to wiggle out of the relationship, make them hate/despise all the physical attributes of their partner.

I might be wrong but I am almost certain this was the overall idea of TotalFluke to begin with. Some things can be easily done by just simple opinion play, other situations are supposed to be challenging like incest or breaking up partnerships. You are not supposed to get an easy way out but are meant to devise a strategy to crack that particular egg.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Is it common (late game or other) for a manager to fail on inventory management? I gave her only two duties, hoping to improve this, but I keep having to restock myself.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes