3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Hi again Total Fluke.

I noticed that you had completed the Mob Boss story and wanted to continue some of those saves I had mentioned to you. Tried loading some of my saves from 0.5e and none of them will work now. I get the 'Incompatible save' message while attempting. So I modified Config.dat and changed the 'load version strings' to allow for 0.5e and 0.5f. Problem is now when attempting to load any of them, the game just sits there with the hour glass and does nothing. All that work down the tubes.

I know the reason is a result of coding changes in the exe. Just wondered what other changes were made to 'room_types', 'abilities', and 'skills'. Reason I ask is room_types is much bigger as is skills. I also made numerous changes to room_types in version 0.5e and f and didn't want to have to redo hours of work getting it just right. If you could summarize the changes I would appreciate it. When you have the time that is. I know you are busy. Maybe there is a work around for my old saves?

You have done well with the changes and I even like the 'Achievements' lol. Seriously, once again great work and coding(Even if I have to start all over). I really wanted to see how you handled the Mob story. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Thanks again for a great game and open coding! Please have a great week and weekend.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
All my city commissioners are corrupt, and they all vote down ALL the laws that usually pass automatically in early game. Madness!

Reactions: Artiour

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
I tend to avoid ages below 21 or 22. Anything younger than that may come up with way too young-looking. Middle-aged women are tough. They come up too young or too old. Are there no images of nomal 40 and 50-year old women on the internet to model from?
It could be cause 40 and 50 year olds are uploading heavily filtered pictures to look like 30 year olds :D

Awesome about the openpose stuff. I tried it once without much success and gave up because I was focused on just getting the faces right. Now that I know how to get the same face on different poses I need to try the poses again. Because I'm seriously tired of the typical ones. And I totally get you with the lack of consistency of how things change when you modify the values.
Been working more with the open pose and it's a lot of hit and miss. Even using one image for skeleton and another for depth, if the pose is a bit complex you get nightmare creatures. Spent a lot of time for an all fours from behind... it's what took the wind from my sails to automate 50 pics for the current girls. Some pics and poses can be done with simple 4 batches and automating the prompts you can leave it running, come back, pick the best pic out of the 4 for each pose and run with it, but for some poses, not even 20 attempts would get decent result (everything that is not standing up facing forward if naked)

Regarding the poses, is not so much to be tired of the typical ones (in my case) is that I would like more variety. Most girls i've come across (didn't play enough to get all of them in the game and I refuse to spoil myself looking at the folder), if I meet them "from the front" I'll never get to see the ass, for example. and vice versa. You get a nice looking model, facing sideways, well that's all you will get in all her states. I would like to change that.

00002.png
Trying to make some alternative poses for same state of undress. Underwear from the front, back, maybe sitting. I'm making poses for fingering and bj. I'll try to hijack the pose system. I saw you have different poses allowed for tests ("fun,swimwear,underwear") so gonna try to do the same so it will randomly picks underwear 1, 2, 3. (will have to create new metadata for them but I'm sure there's somewhere a reference for "swimwear = ss" in the code) then since the act will see if it needs to be undressed, i can add new conditions for the new contextual images, (if it's sex, sex from behind, etc).
I think it should be a, not too extensive modification and it will have a great impact in gameplay, making encounters more interactive than the 4 possible pics.

I also want to bring the function to ask a girl to strip for me to the relationship interaction. I think it's a pity that to see all the visual content from a girl you have to put her to strip, and I think it's perfectly rational to see if your girlfriend wants to strip. The same system that checks if she wants to undress on her own can be tweaked to load some striptease pics. A little flavor text and voila.

One day I'd like to fix the economy, for the moment I cut all salaries in half (not just the clubs or nobody would like the job). i did some napkin math, on a new save, hiring a girl, paying her 23$ an hour, she worked 3h per evening, I get 2$ per drink sold, she would have to sell 100 drinks to pay her salary. If you get two girls, money pit. if you get cooks, more money pit, building the rooms, etc. Even the most advanced save I had with strippers and singers and quite the reputation, the wages made it impossible to get any profit. I know you said in the late game you roll in money, but I don't know what really late game is. I know I played for A LOT of hours, and math didn't add up at any point during it. And yeah, it should probably not be the focus of the game but it pains me to have it there within reach of a couple of tweaks and just have to ignore it, leaning on the patch of the loans.

Mind you, is not so much a critique as just... commenting the game with other people that play it :)

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
It could be cause 40 and 50 year olds are uploading heavily filtered pictures to look like 30 year olds :D

Been working more with the open pose and it's a lot of hit and miss. Even using one image for skeleton and another for depth, if the pose is a bit complex you get nightmare creatures. Spent a lot of time for an all fours from behind... it's what took the wind from my sails to automate 50 pics for the current girls. Some pics and poses can be done with simple 4 batches and automating the prompts you can leave it running, come back, pick the best pic out of the 4 for each pose and run with it, but for some poses, not even 20 attempts would get decent result (everything that is not standing up facing forward if naked)

Regarding the poses, is not so much to be tired of the typical ones (in my case) is that I would like more variety. Most girls i've come across (didn't play enough to get all of them in the game and I refuse to spoil myself looking at the folder), if I meet them "from the front" I'll never get to see the ass, for example. and vice versa. You get a nice looking model, facing sideways, well that's all you will get in all her states. I would like to change that.

View attachment 4122547
Trying to make some alternative poses for same state of undress. Underwear from the front, back, maybe sitting. I'm making poses for fingering and bj. I'll try to hijack the pose system. I saw you have different poses allowed for tests ("fun,swimwear,underwear") so gonna try to do the same so it will randomly picks underwear 1, 2, 3. (will have to create new metadata for them but I'm sure there's somewhere a reference for "swimwear = ss" in the code) then since the act will see if it needs to be undressed, i can add new conditions for the new contextual images, (if it's sex, sex from behind, etc).
I think it should be a, not too extensive modification and it will have a great impact in gameplay, making encounters more interactive than the 4 possible pics.

I also want to bring the function to ask a girl to strip for me to the relationship interaction. I think it's a pity that to see all the visual content from a girl you have to put her to strip, and I think it's perfectly rational to see if your girlfriend wants to strip. The same system that checks if she wants to undress on her own can be tweaked to load some striptease pics. A little flavor text and voila.

One day I'd like to fix the economy, for the moment I cut all salaries in half (not just the clubs or nobody would like the job). i did some napkin math, on a new save, hiring a girl, paying her 23$ an hour, she worked 3h per evening, I get 2$ per drink sold, she would have to sell 100 drinks to pay her salary. If you get two girls, money pit. if you get cooks, more money pit, building the rooms, etc. Even the most advanced save I had with strippers and singers and quite the reputation, the wages made it impossible to get any profit. I know you said in the late game you roll in money, but I don't know what really late game is. I know I played for A LOT of hours, and math didn't add up at any point during it. And yeah, it should probably not be the focus of the game but it pains me to have it there within reach of a couple of tweaks and just have to ignore it, leaning on the patch of the loans.

Mind you, is not so much a critique as just... commenting the game with other people that play it :)
Within the context of this game, I find that a lot of the 30-40 year old guys look like 50-60 year olds. I end up playing as a character a lot younger than I otherwise would because of that.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Hi again Total Fluke.

I noticed that you had completed the Mob Boss story and wanted to continue some of those saves I had mentioned to you. Tried loading some of my saves from 0.5e and none of them will work now. I get the 'Incompatible save' message while attempting. So I modified Config.dat and changed the 'load version strings' to allow for 0.5e and 0.5f. Problem is now when attempting to load any of them, the game just sits there with the hour glass and does nothing. All that work down the tubes.

I know the reason is a result of coding changes in the exe. Just wondered what other changes were made to 'room_types', 'abilities', and 'skills'. Reason I ask is room_types is much bigger as is skills. I also made numerous changes to room_types in version 0.5e and f and didn't want to have to redo hours of work getting it just right. If you could summarize the changes I would appreciate it. When you have the time that is. I know you are busy. Maybe there is a work around for my old saves?

You have done well with the changes and I even like the 'Achievements' lol. Seriously, once again great work and coding(Even if I have to start all over). I really wanted to see how you handled the Mob story. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Thanks again for a great game and open coding! Please have a great week and weekend.
Ok, so there two issues there. One easy, the other one harder. The first one is that as features are added, the internal game data changes so when reading an old save file it needs to be converted. At first there used to be big changes, but now with things much more stable the changes are less, but they still exist. Changing the string allows the game to attempt to load the file but it will likely result in a corrupted game. So I don't recommend doing that. It may work at first and you may not realize it until later. To solve this problem, you need to update to each successive version of the game: here are the links:

So update each version, load each of your saved games, then save it and then repeat for the next version until you get up to date. That will let you keep playing the same game. Sometimes the code can go back 2 versions back but not always. Like you can skip downloading 1.01, since 1.02 can read the 1.0 version. It depends on how big the differences were. That's the easy one, time consuming but easy.

As for changes to the data files, that's a bit more difficult. I can't remember every change I've made but for the most part the changes should be few, specially in abilities and skills. And probably none of those changes is really meaningful, they were probably mostly tweaking the dependency values. You are probably fine using your own modified files.

Room types is a bit more complex. Not sure when the Sound Booth room was added, but that was the last one. Before that was the employee lounge but that was definitively before 0.5f. The next version will also add another new room. Other changes were likely tweaks to the room finance parameters because those are always changing. I do remember I made a change to make a room private that wasn't before (or vice-versa) but don't remember the room now and not even sure if it's on the last version or on the version I'm working on.

I do recommend you find a "diff" type program that can show you the differences between two files. I use Visual Studio Code which is free as my editor and it has a built-in way to compare two files and show the differences. But there are also standalone tools to do this (and probably some extremely non-intuitive way to do it with Powershell). If you are going to be making such changes, you should probably rely on it to keep your changes from one version to another. Because my memory of what changed and when is not good at all.

View attachment 4122547

Yeah, that's very ambitious of you. Now we support multiple images for the same "pose" (bad choice of words on my part, this is going to cause so much confusion moving forward). But anyway, you can create say 3 underwear images if you like, all from different angles or different poses. However, they have to have a different z value. But I'm not sure if what you are trying to do is feasible, adding new metadata is not possible with the given .exe code. However, I do feel that the system is constrained so a future version may provide more flexibility there. Not sure how that will work, but you are giving me something to think about.

If there are multiple underwear poses and you do something like A.pose = "underwear" the system will pick one at random taking into account the location, the laws and the girl's personality.

As an aside, I would love a way to use SD to give it an image of girl from the front and tell it to give me the back view. Same clothing, same girl, just a different point of view (but that's not how the AI works unfortunately).

Reactions: sgenter

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
But I'm not sure if what you are trying to do is feasible, adding new metadata is not possible with the given .exe code. However, I do feel that the system is constrained so a future version may provide more flexibility there. Not sure how that will work, but you are giving me something to think about.

If there are multiple underwear poses and you do something like A.pose = "underwear" the system will pick one at random taking into account the location, the laws and the girl's personality.

As an aside, I would love a way to use SD to give it an image of girl from the front and tell it to give me the back view. Same clothing, same girl, just a different point of view (but that's not how the AI works unfortunately).
Awwn, that's too bad. With how many things the game allows me to tweak, and having peeked at the dressing up and undressing tfl files, I thought somewhere I could assign those cc, tl, etc identifiers and create new ones for new "styles".

I managed to set conditional pose, like you said, using a topless z7 pic for bj position. did it by calling "&set_pose_first(Q, "topless", 7, 7, false, false)". by limiting the range to 7, I can choose a pic for a specific action. (btw, what are the 2 booleans?, the cheatsheet don't mention them and I've seen all variants of it everywhere)

The "bad?" thing about it is that, being a lvl7 undress, to get the image you first need to get her to naked and then it will work.Not sure if one of those bools will be "ignore current undress level", can only hope. :D

Said it once and say it again, thank you for the playground :)

Oh and btw, hope you didn't take offense with the "front and back" pics. As I mentioned, it takes to try someone else's job to gain more appreciation to it. Working now with those pics myself, I see how much of a pain it is. That being said, for myself, I'll try to go with less women and more variety for each.

If I manage to get a decent workflow to "streamline" the different poses, I'll let you know. So far, the "ip-adapter-faceid-plusv2_sd15" is doing a good job of bringing a face to whatever pic. And like you suggested, if the "face" pictures are holding down good pose pictures, I just generate first the pose and then add the face later with inpaint.

Reactions: Logan1377

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Ok, so there two issues there. One easy, the other one harder. The first one is that as features are added, the internal game data changes so when reading an old save file it needs to be converted. At first there used to be big changes, but now with things much more stable the changes are less, but they still exist. Changing the string allows the game to attempt to load the file but it will likely result in a corrupted game. So I don't recommend doing that. It may work at first and you may not realize it until later. To solve this problem, you need to update to each successive version of the game: here are the links:
Thanks for the info and links TF. Thought as much with data structures and new releases.

Will DL and make new saves using your recommended method. I will also keep my modified copy of Room Types in every version going forward to verify compatibility with newer versions.

Thanks again.

Reactions: TotalFluke

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Can I buy a clue? Little sister is a stripper for the competition, and big sister wants me to corral her back to my club. Twice she's asked me to solve this crisis, but offers don't work. There is no option to talk with little sister about it. I've fired two thieves, and have the openings advertised.

Anyone know what works?

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Can I buy a clue? Little sister is a stripper for the competition, and big sister wants me to corral her back to my club. Twice she's asked me to solve this crisis, but offers don't work. There is no option to talk with little sister about it. I've fired two thieves, and have the openings advertised.

Anyone know what works?
Someone asked a similar question in a different context and I tried to give an answer in this post. The short of it is, that you need to reduce the other persons energy pool, while not making them happy. Reduced energy makes them perform badly at the other place and reduces happiness, so you basically put them into a self-fulfilling prophecy that way. This is not guaranteed, but one of the few strategic ways to manipulate others indirectly.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Someone asked a similar question in a different context and I tried to give an answer in this post. The short of it is, that you need to reduce the other persons energy pool, while not making them happy. Reduced energy makes them perform badly at the other place and reduces happiness, so you basically put them into a self-fulfilling prophecy that way. This is not guaranteed, but one of the few strategic ways to manipulate others indirectly.
What a novel idea. Could this work with others? I know of a few dancers I'd like to head hunt.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
What a novel idea. Could this work with others? I know of a few dancers I'd like to head hunt.
Yes it should. It should be said, that all this is based on observation of mechanics ingame only and not by digging around in code. So the concept was observed by looking at my own employees first and then applying what I learned to other NPC working at the competing bars. Unless there is something hardcoded around the sister, this should solve your issue, if you have open job postings and can either invite them to an interview or they quit the other job and can apply at your bar.

Reactions: leequiring

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone know how what the ratio of dancers, singers and strippers should be? Or should I just have all entertainment be strippers once they are available?

Jul 18, 2023
I just popped in to see if there had been any changes when I come across all this chatter about the AI models and, I gotta say, your going about it all wrong, all you have to do is create a Lora from the pictures provided in the character folder and you're good to go, you can create any pose of the same model wearing the same clothes. You see when a Lora is being created it uses the clothes the model is wearing as a reference, as long you describe it properly it's nailed on because it has that reference embedded.
You really can create anything and here's the proof, Lora created in 20 mins, not an exact match because there's only a few images but it's really, really close.
ComfyUI_00202_.png ComfyUI_00206_.png ComfyUI_00207_.png ComfyUI_00208_.png ComfyUI_00209_.png ComfyUI_00211_.png
Half an hour and you've got all you need and the dress stays on, OK it's got a split in one of the images but you get the gist.
Created using flux(way better quality) and rtx4080
I can give you a really simple way of doing this should anybody want it. And by simple, I mean just a few clicks!

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
I just popped in to see if there had been any changes when I come across all this chatter about the AI models and, I gotta say, your going about it all wrong, all you have to do is create a Lora from the pictures provided in the character folder and you're good to go, you can create any pose of the same model wearing the same clothes. You see when a Lora is being created it uses the clothes the model is wearing as a reference, as long you describe it properly it's nailed on because it has that reference embedded.
You really can create anything and here's the proof, Lora created in 20 mins, not an exact match because there's only a few images but it's really, really close.
View attachment 4128123 View attachment 4128124 View attachment 4128125 View attachment 4128127 View attachment 4128128 View attachment 4128129
Half an hour and you've got all you need and the dress stays on, OK it's got a split in one of the images but you get the gist.
I can give you a really simple way of doing this should anybody want it. And by simple, I mean just a few clicks!
This is a thing I would love to learn, and I have a fairly extensive catalog of original images, albeit most of them are b/w. I've toyed with Easy Diffusion enough to know I am less than a newb at AI. A point in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jul 18, 2023
This is a thing I would love to learn, and I have a fairly extensive catalog of original images, albeit most of them are b/w. I've toyed with Easy Diffusion enough to know I am less than a newb at AI. A point in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks!
First of all you're gonna need a lot of disc space (100gbMaybe) and just so you know the longest part of this is the downloading, but once it's done, it's done!
Download and install Pinokio (well kept secret(ish) and 100% legit) I won't give you a link so google it yourself and that way you'll know it's legit! Once you've downloaded and started Pinokio up in the top right you'll see the discover tab, don't get side tracked here as there is a hell of a lot in there, all you need for now is FluxGym.
Once FaceGym is installed get your photo's together and just drag and drop them in, super, super easy UI, where it says model fluxdev change that to fluz1 dev2pro, it will now download that sefesensor, it gonna take a while coz it's 20ish Gb, but again, once it's done it's done, after that just let FluxGym do it's thing. You get a great lora.
For everything to work properly you really do need comfyui, again this can be found in the discovery tab, this should automatically set you up for flux. If you find comfyUi a little daunting or confusing just give me a shout on here and I'll give everyone my workflow should you or anybody need it, because once you see the workflow it's all gonna kinda make sense.
Have fun and if you need anything just shout, you're gonna love it love it!!

Last edited:

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
First of all you're gonna need a lot of disc space (100gbMaybe) and just so you know the longest part of this is the downloading, but once it's done, it's done!
Download and install Pinokio (well kept secret(ish) and 100% legit) I won't give you a link so google it yourself and that way you'll know it's legit! Once you've downloaded and started Pinokio up in the top right you'll see the discover tab, don't get side tracked here as there is a hell of a lot in there, all you need for now is FaceGym.
Once FaceGym is installed get your photo's together and just drag and drop them in, super, super easy UI, where it says model fluxdev change that to fluz1 dev2pro, it will now download that sefesensor, it gonna take a while coz it's 20ish Gb, but again, once it's done it's done, after that just let FaceGym do it's thing. You get a great lora.
For everything to work properly you really do need comfyui, again this can be found in the discovery tab, this should automatically set you up for flux. If you find comfyUi a little daunting or confusing just give me a shout on here and I'll give everyone my workflow should you or anybody need it, because once you see the workflow it's all gonna kinda make sense.
Have fun and if you need anything just shout, you're gonna love it love it!!
Cool, thank you, but I don't find FaceGym. FluxGym, yes. Is that it?

Reactions: JudgeMeNotGames

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
About Customer Satisfaction. I've been hitting 100% daily for months. But the current month is showing 67%, and the previous month is 87% (though it has at times shown 100%). The math doesn't math at all, does it? Something here has to simply be random.

While I'm on this topic, it would be great to see a nightly report that is complete. We can only see the report as it pertains to the previous time period, so we never get to see what the last period did, nor how the full day went (in detail),

Last edited:

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I managed to set conditional pose, like you said, using a topless z7 pic for bj position. did it by calling "&set_pose_first(Q, "topless", 7, 7, false, false)". by limiting the range to 7, I can choose a pic for a specific action. (btw, what are the 2 booleans?, the cheatsheet don't mention them and I've seen all variants of it everywhere)

The "bad?" thing about it is that, being a lvl7 undress, to get the image you first need to get her to naked and then it will work.Not sure if one of those bools will be "ignore current undress level", can only hope. :D
The 4 set_pose_XXXX functions have the same arguments, and they are only explained in only one of them, I don't remember which one. But essentially the first boolean tells it whether to check for personal comfort and laws (so typically set this to false when in private, true when in public) and the second one is whether it's for a performer (in which case it uses the performers laws instead of the public decency laws to see what's allowed).

Anyone know what works?
There's no universal solution, it really depends on the sister. You may need to get her to hate sex work. You can also try to get her to hate her boss by spreading rumors about him although that may not always be available as an option. Then offer her a job that she would prefer.

Anyone know how what the ratio of dancers, singers and strippers should be? Or should I just have all entertainment be strippers once they are available?
Once strippers become available, you are better off with all strippers instead of dancers. They bring more fame, lead to higher satisfaction and bring in more revenue.

View attachment 4128123 View attachment 4128124 View attachment 4128125 View attachment 4128127 View attachment 4128128 View attachment 4128129
I'll have to try that sometimes. I figured it would take longer to create a LORA.

About Customer Satisfaction. I've been hitting 100% daily for months. But the current month is showing 67%, and the previous month is 87% (though it has at times shown 100%). The math doesn't math at all, does it? Something here has to simply be random.

While I'm on this topic, it would be great to see a nightly report that is complete. We can only see the report as it pertains to the previous time period, so we never get to see what the last period did, nor how the full day went (in detail),
Satisfaction can go down for a number of reasons. How high is you club maintenance? If your janitors can't keep up that drives satisfaction down. That'd be my first guess as for a large drop like that. Second issue can be your prices. If your prices are higher than what other clubs are doing, it will also affect maintenance. Note that if you are the first to offer say lap dances and you make them $50 that may be ok, because there's no competition for them. But if another club adds them and makes them $10, now yours are very overpriced and that has negative impact on satisfaction. The other option and now thinking about it it may be the most logical one is that you are pretty far along (100% satisfaction requires unlocking most club offerings), so now your club may be too crowded. There may be too many people in the club and that's affecting satisfaction as well. So make sure you have enough room for everyone. You can raise prices to lower demand but that also will affect satisfaction. You shoudl see some messages everyone in a while if there's an specific situation that's causing low satisfaction.

I realize that a lot of the finance stuff is fairly opaque. Part of this is because I don't want to work on the finance stuff too much. It's not the point of the game, which is not meant to be a business simulator. And the numbers are all out whack, which is the real problem. So any work I do will first be about creating better balance.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes