3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
In my first game, a second sister showed up after a while. I've never seen that happen again in more than ten new games. Has anyone else seen that happen?

Before you ask, I have started many games, yet never completed one. Trying to work out the best route.
From my experience, she doesn't show up if your protagonist is too old. The 20-year-old age range seems to trigger her event, 30+ does not.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Concerning "Ugliness" I do agree with concerning the subjectivity of the concept and I was wrong using the word "ugly" as I just wanted to speak of "weight" concerning some activities like dancer or other physical activity. I can't imagine anybody weighting 120kg being a good dancer of somebody with 50kg beeing a bouncer, but it's just a personal opinion.

Concerning the training that could disconnect images and attributes you could just limit the variance with initial value as a medium point. The more you go far from this initial value the less the change is big. For example "change = nnn / abs(initial value - current value)" with for example nnn=100. Just inform the player when he reach the point where change will have no effect (change results in a value of less than 1.0)

Generally AI tools generating images now manage well the pregnancy but it's right that it would add some files to image sets and could cause problems mainly with clothes.

Anyway this is not the only problems you'll have in developpement, the main two others will be to obtain a good UI and the second will be the llimits due to menu-driven gameplay. Your game have a very good potential and you may consider a switch to a dev toolkit permitting a better UI conception and a events driven gameplay (buttons) like for example goDot.
To be clear, is not that I can't do better UI with Unity, is that it's a pain in the ass to do so. I actually looked into Godot years ago before I started this project and not sure what was it about it that I didn't like or that made me prefer Unity. Anyway, it's not likely that I will port this to another dev platform.

As for the suggestions about changes, that sort of is the strategy in many places. However, and while rail-thin bouncers are highly unlikely, heavier strippers aren't, at least in the US. Originally bouncers had to be male, but users complained about that so now you can hire anyone there. I was also going to say that males are going to make better bouncers because they are better at fighting and while checking the code to see how big the effect was, I noticed that is not working right. Ugh. Add that to the list of things to fix.

OK so can anyone please tell what it takes to get the town to vote on ANYTHING. Every session they are undecided on a law so here I sit with the drinking age at 20 and a club full of singers. I am unsure how to get anyfurther with them. I can't wack em so I have just watch them waste month after month. It is late Nov and they have passed two laws. I'm not sure i can repeat the same wash and repeat cycle for 10 more years to get them to vote on allowing an actual strip club to go to war with. If it is just RNG then this is a compelte waste of time and assets. Really want to like this game but the grind so far has been obnoxious.
As someone else said, you need to sway them to make them want to pass the laws you want them to pass. The first 5-10 laws can pass without assistance, but eventually you will need to be pretty active in helping getting these laws passed, either by swaying, bribing, blackmailing or simply replacing them in the council with better ones. However, if your city commission is having issues passing the first few laws, and if they really haven't passed 2 laws in the first 11 months, you might as well start a new game. That's just some really bad RNG roll. I'm sorry about that. It can be done, but you would need to spend a lot of time swaying the commissioners and it may not be much fun.

I've been in the game for 2 years I think I've spent those 7 months quite a while and no extra sister has appeared.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your other sister is 48 years old which means you have an older character. The second sister is starting college in the fall as is (18 years old so if you are too old (over 35 I think) it won't create that story line. For such characters, it was supposed to be a long-lost daughter or niece, but that hasn't been implemented yet.

is there a way to make incest an opinion, but a very hard one to change. instead of being a switch on and off.
because of how easy it is, it doesn't feel much like a taboo.
Incest is an opinion. And it's a hard one to change. So not sure what you mean. It's rare for characters to have it, but some do, so you may have gotten lucky and gotten it by default. There was a lot of bitching in this thread that it's too hard to get it so there was a scene added to make changing that opinion easier.

I've got one complaint about the game that should be easy to fix. I ask someone to accompany me, and while in transit there's a popup message about someone else's issue. After dealing with that, the person I invited disappears. Apparently because time has been thrust forward.
Oh, I wish that was easy to fix. This is an issue with all the scenes that last more than one step which I try to avoid but sometimes it's needed to create additonial opportunities for engagement. But it results in things happening in-between that may break that. This is an issue there, but also happens when you go to a party (or in all situations where the Mingle With Guests action is active). Thanks for pointing it out, but it's very much at the top of things I need to fix, but it may require a massive change to how the game flow works.

How do you train stats? Especially courage?
Is there a guide somewhere? Ty!
No guide, although there's a tutorial but it won't go into that much detail. Here's a quick summary: stats come in three types: traits, abilities and skills. Which one they belong to indicate how they can be changed. Traits (greed, sociability, rationality, etc.) never change. Those are you innate personality traits and can never be changed. Skills (serving, dancing, sex skills, etc.) can be changed fairly easily, either by reading books, gettring training (for NPCs) or doing the actions repeatedly, specifially with others more skilled. Finally abilities (intelligence, courage, arousal, etc.) change in different ways, each ability has its own rule as to how they can change. Some abilities like intelligence and courage don't change very often. Others like arousal, happiness and energy are constatly changing. Courage in particular changes when someone does something courageous. For example, every time you stand up to the mobster, your courage increases a tiny amount. You can also improve your courage by talkling to the shrink in the clininc and selecting the option that says that you are constatly scared or something like that. Intellignce improves by reading skill books. Focus increases by drinking coffee. Honor changes when you do honorable and dishonorable things.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Even if you switch it on, you have to convince people to change their opinion about incest to be accepted.
And it doesn't work on everyone.
Edit the user config file. There is a post in here about editing the user config. Don't edit the config file just copy the settings you want into it. There is one for allowed taboos. And as said above you will need to convince them to love it. I have so far done it for two and be carefull how many girlfriends you convince to love threesomes because you will get bombarded and they will ask all the time but since you cannot see the calendar when they ask you get double booked.
Incest is an opinion. And it's a hard one to change. So not sure what you mean. It's rare for characters to have it, but some do, so you may have gotten lucky and gotten it by default. There was a lot of bitching in this thread that it's too hard to get it so there was a scene added to make changing that opinion easier.
I think I didn't explain well what I meant by easy. because I played with incest off and then turned it on. I was expecting to work my way slowly from -100 attraction to some positive number. but instead it became somewhere around 40 right away.
the sister accepted without effort.
I guess my suggestion should have been on the attraction, not the opinion.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
What is making job listings disappear? I was able to post four positions, and even solicited a couple of desirables - still looking for more. I interviewed and hired one of them, but now all the jobs are gone. No openings, and yet I have one more pending interview.
It's not the first time this has happened.

I'll add one more issue, and this one's a game breaker of sorts. The gatekeeper at City Hall is missing. I have to track down every commissioner off-hours.

It might be time to start a new game. I've spent a lot of effort in this one pursuing achievements.

Last edited:

snodgm

Dec 26, 2023
I have an issue with the Amateur Contest. This has happened in two separate games, in both 1.01 and 1.02 versions. After the law allowing contests is passed I cannot schedule a contest. I click the Hold Amateur Contest button, says I have to pick date and prizes, then when asking to pick date only the nevermind option appears.

The issue cleared up after a few months in the first game (V1.01) (not sure what triggered it to work right). I am about a month and a half since the law passed in my current game (V1.02).

Screenshot (22).png

lilinus

May 16, 2020
The stripper job "attraction" skill component is a bit basic, and all it does is reward them for above average physical attributes. That includes age, which loses points if it's over 28, height, fitness, hips size and boob size. In general the highest attraction are at around values of 75 (so they aren't too tall/large).
Is there a way to check the exact number of person's 'attraction' skill? or if you can whisper me the formula here that would be great, like, if a girl is young, big hip and boob, (height? is tall more attractive?)tall, but have fat 99(and low fitness), is the girl above average or bottom of the barrel?

nice game by the way, just 10 months since first release seems really impressive

Last edited:

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I think I didn't explain well what I meant by easy. because I played with incest off and then turned it on. I was expecting to work my way slowly from -100 attraction to some positive number. but instead it became somewhere around 40 right away.
the sister accepted without effort.
I guess my suggestion should have been on the attraction, not the opinion.
So usually yes, their attraction to you would be -100 because you are close family. Unless they already like incest. Which like I said is a rare case, but can happen. Just checked a save file and with 310 characters, only 10 have a positive incest opinion and I'm pretty sure I forced 2 of those to change.

What is making job listings disappear? I was able to post four positions, and even solicited a couple of desirables - still looking for more. I interviewed and hired one of them, but now all the jobs are gone. No openings, and yet I have one more pending interview.
It's not the first time this has happened.

I'll add one more issue, and this one's a game breaker of sorts. The gatekeeper at City Hall is missing. I have to track down every commissioner off-hours.

It might be time to start a new game. I've spent a lot of effort in this one pursuing achievements.
Job postings last for 30 days. After that they expire automatically. There should be a message in the log when that happens.

I'm guessing the City Hall worker is sick or hurt which is why he's not coming in to work. That's the one position that gets backups automatically (unlike the coffee shop, gym, etc.). But I'll look into putting in a check to create a new worker when this happens or prevent them from being too sick/injured so that they miss too much time.

I have an issue with the Amateur Contest. This has happened in two separate games, in both 1.01 and 1.02 versions. After the law allowing contests is passed I cannot schedule a contest. I click the Hold Amateur Contest button, says I have to pick date and prizes, then when asking to pick date only the nevermind option appears.

The issue cleared up after a few months in the first game (V1.01) (not sure what triggered it to work right). I am about a month and a half since the law passed in my current game (V1.02).

View attachment 4097034
That means that none of the dates options are valid. It can happen if the club is closed for repairs, the club is not open at the right time (the amateur contests are always run at night) or if you already have something else scheduled at that time.

Is there a way to check the exact number of person's 'attraction' skill? or if you can whisper me the formula here that would be great, like, if a girl is young, big hip and boob, (height? is tall more attractive?)tall, but have fat 99(and low fitness), is the girl above average or bottom of the barrel?

nice game by the way, just 10 months since first release seems really impressive
So the formula is very complex and I'm always tweaking it so I don't want to go to much into the details. It's also a bit uncomfortable cause it's very subjective (and wrong!) to do this and I don't want to have to justify this logic. All this is trying to do is recognize that in some cultures young and tall blondes with big boobs are generally considered more attractive than short, flat chested older women.

The logic works as follows: a characters physical attributes are compared against the ideal value (which is usually around 70-80) and we take the absolute difference. Then we multiply it by how important the attribute is. Then we add all these values and divide by the sum of the importance values to get an average. And that's the character's raw attractiveness.

The data that drives this at this time (it may be slightly different in your game and it may change in the future) is:

height: importance 6, ideal value: 80
body shape (fat): importance: 5, ideal: 50
fitness: imp: 6, ideal: 90
hips: imp: 5, ideal: 75
breasts: imp: 8, ideal: 80
penis: imp:9, ideal: 95
hair length: imp: 1, ideal 10

In addition, if you have the racism taboo off these are also considered:
skin color imp: 4, ideal: 90
hair color: imp: 2, ideal: 90
eye color: imp: 3, ideal: 90

To get the actual character values for some of these attributes (like height and the colors) you will need to use the console, since they are not shown in game.

There's a bit more to it than that, but that's the gist of it.

Reactions: Artiour and lilinus

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Job postings last for 30 days. After that they expire automatically. There should be a message in the log when that happens.

I'm guessing the City Hall worker is sick or hurt which is why he's not coming in to work. That's the one position that gets backups automatically (unlike the coffee shop, gym, etc.). But I'll look into putting in a check to create a new worker when this happens or prevent them from being too sick/injured so that they miss too much time.
The job postings were only a few days old, at the most. I watch for the notification when they expire. Is the 30-day period fixed? I guess I could have posted them just before the end of the month.

Re the civil servant, I can find her in my friends list, but she's unresponsive.

Edit: The civil servant showed up right after I got the final open hours law passed.

Last edited:

snodgm

Dec 26, 2023
That means that none of the dates options are valid. It can happen if the club is closed for repairs, the club is not open at the right time (the amateur contests are always run at night) or if you already have something else scheduled at that time.
The other clubs were able to have contests. As soon as the Open All Days-Evenings and nights passed I was able to schedule. The NPC clubs should not be able to hold theirs if I can't hold mine. My club was not closed, and I did not have anything scheduled.

Maybe need to change requirements for Contest allowed law to pass, add open nights as requirement as well as Dancers allowed?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
On a similar subject having a sick/injured NPCs can be very hard when it concerns an employee. On one of my game I had one injured for 99 days, locking a job slot for a very long time without any way for the player to do anyting because, as I know, we can't fire an employee which is not present in the club and at his own job location.

I know you don't want the game to be too "easy" but there are 2 things that are really immersion breaking :

1/ Not being able to manage workers at any time by simply convo them at my office (like a date for example) with all work options doable or, in case they are sick/injured, being able to simply fire them with a monetary compensation.

2/ No being able, as a pseudo club owner/manager, to propose a job to any encounter without having an open job planned in advance...

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
On a similar subject having a sick/injured NPCs can be very hard when it concerns an employee. On one of my game I had one injured for 99 days, locking a job slot for a very long time without any way for the player to do anyting because, as I know, we can't fire an employee which is not present in the club and at his own job location.

I know you don't want the game to be too "easy" but there are 2 things that are really immersion breaking :

1/ Not being able to manage workers at any time by simply convo them at my office (like a date for example) with all work options doable or, in case they are sick/injured, being able to simply fire them with a monetary compensation.

2/ No being able, as a pseudo club owner/manager, to propose a job to any encounter without having an open job planned in advance...
i've run into this, had several employees sick for days and days and day and can't do anything about it, need to be able to fire them or put them on leave and allow their slot to be filled by a temp or somethuing or both a hard cap on sick time and how many at once can be out sick

Reactions: josephinewaters

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
The single most desirable improvement I can think of for this game is a way to banish certain people from the club.

Aug 30, 2018
i've run into this, had several employees sick for days and days and day and can't do anything about it, need to be able to fire them or put them on leave and allow their slot to be filled by a temp or somethuing or both a hard cap on sick time and how many at once can be out sick
Or...have a temp agency, lol.

lilinus

May 16, 2020
height: importance 6, ideal value: 80
body shape (fat): importance: 5, ideal: 50
fitness: imp: 6, ideal: 90
hips: imp: 5, ideal: 75
breasts: imp: 8, ideal: 80
penis: imp:9, ideal: 95
hair length: imp: 1, ideal 10
is the standard for hip size and hair length and such different for male? : ) thanks!

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
How can I stop the current girlfriend from blocking all other proposals apart from breaking up with her? All the 100/100 girls being proposed to all back off because of her. Is it a stat or opinion thats preventing this?

Reactions: josephinewaters

Lilfam

Aug 16, 2017
My "finished" packs.
If you have trouble seeing the face images in game, I've left them a little big so you can re-crop them if you want.
I'm not perfect, just thought I'd share these. If there is anything you aren't satisfied with or is mislabeled, feel free edit it or delete it.

Pack 1 lfm1.png - Bunny Madison, Eliza Ibarra, Kay Lovely, Lana Rhoades, Lexi Luna
Pack 2 lfm2.png - Molly Stewart, Rachel Starr, Alina Lopez, Sisi Rose, Cali Carter
Pack 3 lfm3.png - Savannah Bond, Alexis Fawx, Nicole Aniston, Nala Brooks, Alex Coal
Pack 4 lfm4.png - Carter Cruise, Jennifer White, Kali Roses, Kendra Lust, Eva Lovia
Pack 5 lfm5.png - Ashly Anderson, Kendall Karson, Aidra Fox, August Ames, Cherie Deville
Pack 6 lfm6.png - Blake Blossom, Kenzie Anne, Teanna Trump, Rose Monroe, Nicole Doshi

Everything in this link -

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes