3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How can I stop the current girlfriend from blocking all other proposals apart from breaking up with her? All the 100/100 girls being proposed to all back off because of her. Is it a stat or opinion thats preventing this?
They need to dislike monogamy and like polyamory to be willing to accept not being the only girlfriend in town. (You should also make sure your existing girlfriend feels like that before adding more girls).

Reactions: josephinewaters

Tom Miller

Jul 18, 2017
Despite really liking this game I quit playing it because I couldn't deal with 75% of all interactions being a tired employee.

The patch notes said something about alleviating that issue so I decided to give it another try and I'm still dealing with a constant spam of tired employees. The first time around I spent so much time buying gym memberships and convincing people they liked to work out and it didn't solve anything.

At some point you have to ask if a mechanic is adding anything positive to the experience.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Despite really liking this game I quit playing it because I couldn't deal with 75% of all interactions being a tired employee.

The patch notes said something about alleviating that issue so I decided to give it another try and I'm still dealing with a constant spam of tired employees. The first time around I spent so much time buying gym memberships and convincing people they liked to work out and it didn't solve anything.

At some point you have to ask if a mechanic is adding anything positive to the experience.
You can disable those alerts. Manage Club > Club Policies > Employee Policies > Work Breaks.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
I've got a question about Cheating On Partner. Does it matter if they Like it or Love it? I mean, does getting them to love it make it more likely they will stray? I've seen a few girls who were Girlfriends take up an interest with other guys when I thought my harem was solid. :)

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
The other clubs were able to have contests. As soon as the Open All Days-Evenings and nights passed I was able to schedule. The NPC clubs should not be able to hold theirs if I can't hold mine. My club was not closed, and I did not have anything scheduled.

Maybe need to change requirements for Contest allowed law to pass, add open nights as requirement as well as Dancers allowed?
Yeah, you are right. There is a bug that is checking for the club open on nights, but the contests are actually scheduled for the evenings. They used to be at night, but I changed it to the evenings to minimize the chances the club wasn't open then. I'll put a fix for this.

Is there a toggle for the age check and tutorial intro?
No, sorry.

On a similar subject having a sick/injured NPCs can be very hard when it concerns an employee. On one of my game I had one injured for 99 days, locking a job slot for a very long time without any way for the player to do anyting because, as I know, we can't fire an employee which is not present in the club and at his own job location.

I know you don't want the game to be too "easy" but there are 2 things that are really immersion breaking :

1/ Not being able to manage workers at any time by simply convo them at my office (like a date for example) with all work options doable or, in case they are sick/injured, being able to simply fire them with a monetary compensation.

2/ No being able, as a pseudo club owner/manager, to propose a job to any encounter without having an open job planned in advance...
Is that recent? The last version 1.02 introduced a bunch of changes to make the health impacts a lot less. Characters should heal a lot faster now. You can't fire sick/injured employees because that's the law (at least in the US). Not that I have to follow every law that actually exists, but that's one I agree with so it's in the game. There's a config entry to speed up the healing even more. Don't remember offhand but should be listed in the change log.

The not being able to offer jobs on the spot to randos is also typically how things work in the US, at least for large enough businesses. I understand that it can be annoying, but the cost to post jobs is very low and the biggest hassle is turning down all the people that want the job that you don't want.

is the standard for hip size and hair length and such different for male? : ) thanks!
Yes. Height too. For example, a male with height 50 may be 5-11 but a female would be 5-4 (didn't check the actual values, but hopefully you get my point). A man with short hair is usually a buzz cut, while normal hair for men would be considered short for women.

As someone else pointed out, you can skip all those interactions by setting the work policies. However, the purpose of this is to realize that if you have the club open the maximum hours, your employees will get tired and won't be able to work all day long. So let them take days off, that helps them recover energy. It also improves their happiness.

The obvious solution is to create shifts, and that's on the list to do, but not sure when I'll get to it, because it's a ton of work, and it's not particularly fun thing to do - managing people work shifts.

I've got a question about Cheating On Partner. Does it matter if they Like it or Love it? I mean, does getting them to love it make it more likely they will stray? I've seen a few girls who were Girlfriends take up an interest with other guys when I thought my harem was solid. :)
Cheating is a two-way street. If you want them to like it that means they will put up with your cheating but also they may be more willing to cheat on you. Note however that having multiple girlfriends is not cheating - cheating is when you make out with someone who is not your girlfriend. To make them happier with your multiple gfs, make sure they like polyamory. For maintaining a harem, having them have a negative opinion of cheating probably works better. But then don't cheat, or at least don't get caught!

Reactions: snodgm and Lilfam

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Cheating is a two-way street. If you want them to like it that means they will put up with your cheating but also they may be more willing to cheat on you. Note however that having multiple girlfriends is not cheating - cheating is when you make out with someone who is not your girlfriend. To make them happier with your multiple gfs, make sure they like polyamory. For maintaining a harem, having them have a negative opinion of cheating probably works better. But then don't cheat, or at least don't get caught!
I guess that's reasonable. So what is the purpose of Monogamy in all of this?

All this time, I've busted my hump trying to get these three opinions balanced so they would all go piss in their own corners. With what you say, it's easier than I thought, but it doesn't sound easy to fix in an old game. A GF who was groomed to love Cheating before signing the contract won't go back to hating it.

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I suggest to move the city in another country, for example one allowing at least polygamy, prostitution, ... :rolleyes:

Note that as a manager it's weird to not be able to propose an interview to someone without a job proposal created, I don't speak of directly recruiting someone but to propose an interview, ......................., like the first sister does :)

Concerning the sick employee I understand that the law don't permit to fire them and agree.... IRL. Beware I you introduce too much morality in you project it will not be for long a game and for sure not a sandbox.

Last edited:

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
Quick question, is there any link or documentation to the process for generating the images?. Not meaning the naming files, etc that is on the game folder, I mean creating them.
Not sure if maybe it's something not meant to be public but wanted to see about expanding the pictures and could not, for the life of me, get different pics from the same person.
I tried Fooocus first, since it has image prompting and it's meant to be "easy to use", could not get the same face from prompted image no matter what model or refiner or prompting or styles...
I read Epicphotogasm was used for the current pics, so I set up automatic1111 which works with sd15, and some extensions for image prompting, but no dice. not even remotely using the same face.

Some of the pics in the game, appear to have a "seam", guessing in some cases, head was "cut" and joined, but there are many examples of same face, smiling or not smiling... and I really have no clue how to get there.

If it's not a trade secret, I'd like to know how to do it. I have the intention to expand the interactivity with the girls. In the end, 90% of the game is those interactions and 10% the club management. I want to make gifts, I'd love to have different poses for situations not just states of undress, etc.

Thanks in advance :)

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Quick question, is there any link or documentation to the process for generating the images?. Not meaning the naming files, etc that is on the game folder, I mean creating them.
Not sure if maybe it's something not meant to be public but wanted to see about expanding the pictures and could not, for the life of me, get different pics from the same person.
I tried Fooocus first, since it has image prompting and it's meant to be "easy to use", could not get the same face from prompted image no matter what model or refiner or prompting or styles...
I read Epicphotogasm was used for the current pics, so I set up automatic1111 which works with sd15, and some extensions for image prompting, but no dice. not even remotely using the same face.

Some of the pics in the game, appear to have a "seam", guessing in some cases, head was "cut" and joined, but there are many examples of same face, smiling or not smiling... and I really have no clue how to get there.

If it's not a trade secret, I'd like to know how to do it. I have the intention to expand the interactivity with the girls. In the end, 90% of the game is those interactions and 10% the club management. I want to make gifts, I'd love to have different poses for situations not just states of undress, etc.

since you installed the environment and experimented with it you're already there, so I'll keep this short.
the only way to produce the same face is to know the exact models,settings and seed that were used. however you could use image to image generating with partial drawing. just google image to image automatic1111 and you'll find tons of documentations.
the image files from the game are in png with transparent background (can't be used in redrawing). you should convert them first to jpg (this is the short solution because converting to jpg automatically fills the transparency with white background). and use them to recreate.
after that you remove the background and you're good to go.

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
since you installed the environment and experimented with it you're already there, so I'll keep this short.
the only way to produce the same face is to know the exact models,settings and seed that were used. however you could use image to image generating with partial drawing. just google image to image automatic1111 and you'll find tons of documentations.
the image files from the game are in png with transparent background (can't be used in redrawing). you should convert them first to jpg (this is the short solution because converting to jpg automatically fills the transparency with white background). and use them to recreate.
after that you remove the background and you're good to go.
Thank you :)
I was trying yesterday with image prompting but got no good results. this morning with a bit of googling I saw the inpainting option but could not try at work.
Just got home and was doing a bit of testing without success. I was using original images from the game, didn't know png shouldn't be used.
Gonna make some jpgs and do a bit of snooping into partial drawing. So far, it would not respect the original shape of the body or anything, just create a new body with different scale, or even a second head under the first. Probably lacking some extension to recognize face or something like that.
Will keep trying for a bit, but thank you for nudging me on the right direction!

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Thank you :)
I was trying yesterday with image prompting but got no good results. this morning with a bit of googling I saw the inpainting option but could not try at work.
Just got home and was doing a bit of testing without success. I was using original images from the game, didn't know png shouldn't be used.
Gonna make some jpgs and do a bit of snooping into partial drawing. So far, it would not respect the original shape of the body or anything, just create a new body with different scale, or even a second head under the first. Probably lacking some extension to recognize face or something like that.
Will keep trying for a bit, but thank you for nudging me on the right direction!
you're welcome
just a bit of advice. prompt only the clothing because prompting the body shape makes the AI think the body isn't perfect (just a theory but it hasn't failed me so far), and set the denoising around 6. that way the AI wont mess too much with the body shape, scaling ..etc
and respecting the aspect ratio is important if you aren't already respecting it.
and if you ever manage to change body position without messing the face, share it with me.

Reactions: busoni

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I guess that's reasonable. So what is the purpose of Monogamy in all of this?

All this time, I've busted my hump trying to get these three opinions balanced so they would all go piss in their own corners. With what you say, it's easier than I thought, but it doesn't sound easy to fix in an old game. A GF who was groomed to love Cheating before signing the contract won't go back to hating it.
Monogamy is the opposite of Polyamory. Normally if you love/like one you will hate/dislike the other. There's no memory about what you asked her to change, so it's possible to undo all of them. How hard it will be depends on their personality and what other related opinions they have.

I suggest to move the city in another country, for example one allowing at least polygamy, prostitution, ... :rolleyes:

Note that as a manager it's weird to not be able to propose an interview to someone without a job proposal created, I don't speak of directly recruiting someone but to propose an interview, ......................., like the first sister does :)

Concerning the sick employee I understand that the law don't permit to fire them and agree.... IRL. Beware I you introduce too much morality in you project it will not be for long a game and for sure not a sandbox.
Sanctioned polygamy is not in the game, but there's no laws against it either. Prostitution can be legalized. It's one of the last laws that will come up but it's there.

Ok, you got me with the sister recommending others. It's not perfect. Sorry that breaks inmersion for you. Maybe one of this days I'll add a config option to allow offering jobs to anyone without posting them if it's that big of a deal.

None of this is a trade secret lol, so if it's not clear is not because I'm trying to hide something.

In short there's two ways I do this. The original way (the one all male images are done, as well as most female images below 400) is to load an existing image in the img2img inpaint tab, then inpaint over all the body, leaving the head and hair as is and then regenerating the image with a new prompt. This works better starting with the nude image, and is typically how I add clothes to existing images. Set the denoising value to around 0.6-0.65 for best results. Higher values may result in poor match in the inpaint boundary (the seam you noticed). Sometimes you can go higher other times you have to go lower. The higher you can go the better, so it's a very trial and error process. Sometimes you can inpaint over the seam and that fixes it, but usually not when it's in the neck area (as that results in the bottom of the face being redrawn).

Now, the second process is more involved and its the one that allows more creativity and different poses. This requires an extension and a LORA:
* ip-adapter-faceid-plusv2_sd15_lora
* sd-webui-controlnet

I'm not sure where exactly I downloaded them from, so you will have to search for them. This is a very complex and trying to explain it on a message will not make sense. Fortunately there's a few YouTube videos about it. I suggest you watch them. (The control net extension does a million things, but concentrate on the face id stuff). It combined with the LORA is what allows it to draw a face from one image over a new image being generated.

So you will need to upload one of the existing images as the model to control net. You can use the whole image or you can crop it to include the head and shoulders (which I find works better). But don't crop it too much (mid torso and up). It won't be perfect, you may need to apply it several times. So generate an image, then copy it back to the img2img tab and generate it again. Each iteration should get it closer to the desired result. But not always. Sometimes no matter what I do, I can't make it look right.

Anyway, play with it. A lot. Looking back now, the first 100 images I generated were utter crap relative to what I can do now. So there's no substitute for just spending time on it. Good luck and hope to see your results!

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
I really feel like I got very little control over it. It outright ignores clothing color on the prompt half the time :D
Goes to show, there's nothing like trying to do someone else's job to appreciate what they do even more...

00235-2234051545.png

Edit:
I found some good results not using inpaint and using multi image reference, letting it create the whole thing..

00169-4203343221.png 00138-2234361969.png

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2019

Me too just learning the ropes, working on my first sets of potential employees :). I have automatic1111 installed, and some quite realistic models - SD1.5, SDXL and Pony too, I'm experimenting with them, all could make good images, some better at nudes, same better at clothes. Yeah, EpicPhotoGasm is one of them.

First I generate some txt2img pictures, either with random generated faces or with some celebrities name in the description (or with Loras of these celebrities, but not too much success).

For SD1.5/SDXL, I try something like this for a young (18+) random girl: Positive: full body picture of a woman, standing, nude, high heels, gentle smile, white background, brown hair, small breasts, skinny
Negative: teeth, big breasts, teen

Or: Positive: full body picture of 1 women, 60 years old, standing, nude, thick, sagging breasts, small sagging breasts, high heels, photorealistic, Helen Mirren, blond hair, gentle smile
Negative: long legs, thin, teeth
Steps: 30, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CGF Scale: 7, 512x512 (upscaled to 1024x1024)
(that one was even made with EpicPhotoGasm - this model still gave me quite big tits, but at least natural looking ones, not fake basketballs)

(Bigger chance you get a standing girl form toes to head, if you have some kind of shoes decription in your prompt... otherwise SD tends to cut her somewhere over the knees.)

Let's say after some generations I got one good result I like: face, hair, body, posture. There could be some deformations (mostly fingers), so usually first I try to repair them with impaint.

Impaint is your friend.

When I finally have the good nude (the 01 picture), with using implant again I give her clothes. First panties (picture 02), then to this picture a bra (picture 03). Again, to picture 01 a swimsuit, and so on. It's quite a trial and error. Well, lots of trial and error. Less denoising don't changes much the body and the posture, but more denoising is more creative. There are lots of thing to experimenting. (For this one, original, fill or latent nothing? What about higher CFG Scale? Hm, maybe this other model can give me a playboy bunny dress, let's change to it.)

With higher CFG Scale and higher denoising you have better chance to get the color and clothes you want - and much higher chance to get an utterly deformed image, with a new face on the chest, a third hand, etc.

What is good in impaint, that you can leave out anything, that you don't want to change - and it won't change. Like the face, the hair. (Whell, shoulder-lenght or longer hair is still a bitch. And fingers too close to body.)

As they said, you have to remove the background. Either in a picture editor program (I use Gimp, it can work on the PNGs from SD), or automatic have (at least one) background-removing extension. Still have to learn them to use, so will see, witch is works better, giving smaller halo around the head, hair.

Some images I've made with SD and I really like, still has some little imperfections, so I'll try to repair them in Gimp; I have to use Gimp anyway, to resise and crop these 1024x1024 pictures to 512x800.

Reactions: busoni

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
Me too just learning the ropes, working on my first sets of potential employees :). I have automatic1111 installed, and some quite realistic models - SD1.5, SDXL and Pony too, I'm experimenting with them, all could make good images, some better at nudes, same better at clothes. Yeah, EpicPhotoGasm is one of them...
Thank you Numerius, that was really helpful.

I know the subject is adjacent, but it is not strictly about the game, so, everyone else out of the loop, I'm sorry for the big off-topic. Will put it on spoiler to avoid the wall of text for everyone that doesn't care about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, it was really nice to talk shop with the three of you, and really helpful. I was (and remain) absolutely ignorant to A.I. image generation and found it a really fun thing to tinker with. Thanks again Artiour TotalFluke NumeriusNegidius15

P.S. NumeriusNegidius15 , I find it funny you had a problem that you got big boobs regardless of the prompt. Yesterday, i could not get big boobs not matter the prompt. "big breasts" "very big breasts" "very very big breasts", combinations with boobs, tits,... at some point I tried "unnaturally large" and things like that, and they always were mostly the same size :grin:

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2019
P.S. NumeriusNegidius15 , I find it funny you had a problem that you got big boobs regardless of the prompt. Yesterday, i could not get big boobs not matter the prompt. "big breasts" "very big breasts" "very very big breasts", combinations with boobs, tits,... at some point I tried "unnaturally large" and things like that, and they always were mostly the same size :grin:
It's quite depends on the model I use, some sort of good at itsy-bitsy tits, same good at watermelons. But most models had trained on photos of beautiful young womens, so that is where they are the best. The aren't so trained on nude older women, - usually, if you go for a MILF or something, one SD model gives back only ugly cronies, one only big breast, an other only supermodels in their 20s with a somewhat older face. Every SD model has it's strengh and weaknesses - I work on my first set of 8 woman, and I've used 6 different models for the base nude images of them.

For your serious question, I can't really help, beacuse I'm just a greenhorn, and never tried that way. But there are face-swapping extension(s) for SD, have you tried one of them? Img2img till the image you want, using sort of similar faces and importantly hair in the sources, and lastly swapping to the face you want.

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
It's quite depends on the model I use, some sort of good at itsy-bitsy tits, same good at watermelons. But most models had trained on photos of beautiful young womens, so that is where they are the best. The aren't so trained on nude older women, - usually, if you go for a MILF or something, one SD model gives back only ugly cronies, one only big breast, an other only supermodels in their 20s with a somewhat older face. Every SD model has it's strengh and weaknesses - I work on my first set of 8 woman, and I've used 6 different models for the base nude images of them.

For your serious question, I can't really help, beacuse I'm just a greenhorn, and never tried that way. But there are face-swapping extension(s) for SD, have you tried one of them? Img2img till the image you want, using sort of similar faces and importantly hair in the sources, and lastly swapping to the face you want.
Not entirely sure about the face swapping.
Using txt2img with multi-inputs on controlnet seems to be doing a fine job keeping a "likeness" to the photos, even in different context:

00154-152371648.png 00170-1611831474.png 00172-1098565135.png

Last edited:
Reactions: finalvirtaman

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I really feel like I got very little control over it. It outright ignores clothing color on the prompt half the time :D
Goes to show, there's nothing like trying to do someone else's job to appreciate what they do even more...

View attachment 4115780
That's probably having the denoising value too high. Using in-paint you really can't go much higher than 0.6. In paint is good to fix minor imperfections or to add clothing to a nude image. It's not good for changing the pose because the head will almost never match the body.

Edit:
I found some good results not using inpaint and using multi image reference, letting it create the whole thing..

View attachment 4116017 View attachment 4116325
Those are very good. The key is different tools for different purposes. You should then use inpaint on the right girl to fix the hoodie's neck.

Me too just learning the ropes, working on my first sets of potential employees :). I have automatic1111 installed, and some quite realistic models - SD1.5, SDXL and Pony too, I'm experimenting with them, all could make good images, some better at nudes, same better at clothes. Yeah, EpicPhotoGasm is one of them.

First I generate some txt2img pictures, either with random generated faces or with some celebrities name in the description (or with Loras of these celebrities, but not too much success).

For SD1.5/SDXL, I try something like this for a young (18+) random girl: Positive: full body picture of a woman, standing, nude, high heels, gentle smile, white background, brown hair, small breasts, skinny
Negative: teeth, big breasts, teen

Or: Positive: full body picture of 1 women, 60 years old, standing, nude, thick, sagging breasts, small sagging breasts, high heels, photorealistic, Helen Mirren, blond hair, gentle smile
Negative: long legs, thin, teeth
Steps: 30, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CGF Scale: 7, 512x512 (upscaled to 1024x1024)
(that one was even made with EpicPhotoGasm - this model still gave me quite big tits, but at least natural looking ones, not fake basketballs)

(Bigger chance you get a standing girl form toes to head, if you have some kind of shoes decription in your prompt... otherwise SD tends to cut her somewhere over the knees.)

Let's say after some generations I got one good result I like: face, hair, body, posture. There could be some deformations (mostly fingers), so usually first I try to repair them with impaint.

Impaint is your friend.

When I finally have the good nude (the 01 picture), with using implant again I give her clothes. First panties (picture 02), then to this picture a bra (picture 03). Again, to picture 01 a swimsuit, and so on. It's quite a trial and error. Well, lots of trial and error. Less denoising don't changes much the body and the posture, but more denoising is more creative. There are lots of thing to experimenting. (For this one, original, fill or latent nothing? What about higher CFG Scale? Hm, maybe this other model can give me a playboy bunny dress, let's change to it.)

With higher CFG Scale and higher denoising you have better chance to get the color and clothes you want - and much higher chance to get an utterly deformed image, with a new face on the chest, a third hand, etc.

What is good in impaint, that you can leave out anything, that you don't want to change - and it won't change. Like the face, the hair. (Whell, shoulder-lenght or longer hair is still a bitch. And fingers too close to body.)

As they said, you have to remove the background. Either in a picture editor program (I use Gimp, it can work on the PNGs from SD), or automatic have (at least one) background-removing extension. Still have to learn them to use, so will see, witch is works better, giving smaller halo around the head, hair.

Some images I've made with SD and I really like, still has some little imperfections, so I'll try to repair them in Gimp; I have to use Gimp anyway, to resise and crop these 1024x1024 pictures to 512x800.
Looks like you are well on your way. All those issues you bring up, been there. Usually the only solution is keep trying until you get lucky.

I tend to avoid ages below 21 or 22. Anything younger than that may come up with way too young-looking. Middle-aged women are tough. They come up too young or too old. Are there no images of nomal 40 and 50-year old women on the internet to model from?

For background I use the remove background extension. I hate to use gimp to edit the images afterwards because it loses the meta-data. Which is good to have if I want to improve the image later on. You can also scale to the correct size it inside SD/A1111 and it works better than with gimp or other outside tools.

Thank you Numerius, that was really helpful.

I know the subject is adjacent, but it is not strictly about the game, so, everyone else out of the loop, I'm sorry for the big off-topic. Will put it on spoiler to avoid the wall of text for everyone that doesn't care about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, it was really nice to talk shop with the three of you, and really helpful. I was (and remain) absolutely ignorant to A.I. image generation and found it a really fun thing to tinker with. Thanks again Artiour TotalFluke NumeriusNegidius15

Awesome about the openpose stuff. I tried it once without much success and gave up because I was focused on just getting the faces right. Now that I know how to get the same face on different poses I need to try the poses again. Because I'm seriously tired of the typical ones. And I totally get you with the lack of consistency of how things change when you modify the values.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes