U358

Mar 8, 2024
Strip President of Tendoryu / Kinetic Strip Party [Steam]
Old name Strip UNO of Tendoryu/Kinetic Strip Party

MEGA:
Pixeldrain:

WARNING!

Now it's no longer a UNO, but a version of "President"​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cendarn

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Strip UNO of Tendoryu/Kinetic Strip Party [Steam]

MEGA: SUoT-KSP.zip
Pixeldrain: SUoT-KSP.zip

WARNING!
The rules of the game in this version are very different from the original. During an hour of play I still couldn't find a logical connection to UNO. Now it's no longer classic UNO and the only thing it has in common with it is that you have to get rid of the cards. The training, in my opinion, is very flawed and you will have to figure out the logic of the new game rules on your own as you go along. Even worse is the fact that you can't see what card your opponent puts down last.
May force and patience be with you! Good luck!

Now i reall really need a cheat mode

ContagionAgent

Dec 15, 2017
The game now is more of a numerical escalator. Cards are now played by increasing numerical value, colors have no effect on gameplay.

Whoever starts gets to decide whether to go for multiple cards or a single. If the starting player decides to go for multiples the second turn player must match the multiples with equal/higher value or pass the turn.

If a single card is played the second player can only drop a single card of equal or higher value.

The game seems really unbalanced as the starting player has a really insane advantage, dictating the tempo of the round.

Edit: Triple's trumps out single, doubles, and card value but still follows the aforementioned rules if opponent plays their own triple.

Last edited:

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
The rules of the game in this version are very different from the original. During an hour of play I still couldn't find a logical connection to UNO. Now it's no longer classic UNO and the only thing it has in common with it is that you have to get rid of the cards. The training, in my opinion, is very flawed and you will have to figure out the logic of the new game rules on your own as you go along. Even worse is the fact that you can't see what card your opponent puts down last.​
May force and patience be with you! Good luck!
That's because this is a different version of the game, a special edition that was released. Instead of UNO, it's based on There is also a more updated UNO version out there than what's listed in this thread.

U358

Mar 8, 2024
That's because this is a different version of the game, a special edition that was released. Instead of UNO, it's based on There is also a more updated UNO version out there than what's listed in this thread.
Yeah, you're right. Even the name of the game in Steam also refers to the President game, although the game folder itself still mentions UNO.
Where I come from, more popular games are "Fool", "Twenty-one" and local version of "101". For example, in my time every schoolchild knew the rules of "Fool", but I didn't get acquainted with UNO until I was 22 years old.
Well, thanks for the name of the game.

I also updated the rules - they are now in English

Last edited:

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, you're right. Even the name of the game in Steam also refers to the President game, although the game folder itself still mentions UNO.
Where I come from, more popular games are "Fool", "Twenty-one" and local version of "101". For example, in my time every schoolchild knew the rules of "Fool", but I didn't get acquainted with UNO until I was 22 years old.
Well, thanks for the name of the game.
Yeah, it's a bit confusing. Could've been cleaned up better / made more clear what this version of the game was. Especially since they're still using the UNO cards for it, when you'd normally use regular playing cards for President.

UNO's pretty recent, compared to a lot of card games. Been quite common where I'm from for a while now though. But President, I've never really seen anyone mention or play, just happen to know about it.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes