Unity Strip UNO of Tendoryu/Kinetic Strip Party [v0.2pb] [milkysofts]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
Any news on the game or is it heading towards abandonment?
I'm still working on the game, and yep it almost finish.

He must have forgotten about it. The funny thing is, the guy who created the thread is the developer himself.
maby they wait for big updates or who ever started this forgot about it
I'm sorry since no one reply the thread for while, so I'm afraid to bump the thread by myself and for a while I really forgot the password. TwT

Mmm... seems like the thread didn't go up even if I make a reply after all, I will put an update here every month then.

Last edited:

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I'm still working on the game, and yep it almost finish.

I'm sorry since no one reply the thread for while, so I'm afraid to bump the thread by myself and for a while I really forgot the password. TwT

Mmm... seems like the thread didn't go up even if I make a reply after all, I will put an update here every month then.
maby some people try a update then just wait for the final prodcut

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
And for my little update this month. Mmm... somehow the image upload seems not working currently.

Now the game version is 0.28 (Don't worry it's not 16 version after public ver We count the game version a bit different.)

Now we have all 5 girls in the game.
Story mode are done, but still not link together.
And now every girls have skill as well, ya have fun cheating. XDD

The UNO rule in the game still different from the normal UNO though, since I think the game have to be faster as play will have to beat the girls like 5 or 6 times to strip all their clothes off.

sanderisnubb

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 1645251

Overview:
Like the name said the game is a strip UNO! There are 5 girls to select(Only 2 in current demo) and to play with. Loser of each round strip and once there are nothing left they enjoy themself or help each other out in a naughty Yuri action.

-*Story*-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-21
Release Date: 2022-03-21
Developer: Milkysofts -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2pb
Language: English
Voices: English
Prequel: Kinetic Chronicle
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 1645251 View attachment 1645269 View attachment 1645270 View attachment 1645271 View attachment 1645272 View attachment 1645273 View attachment 1645276
intresting game will check this out tysm

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
Are there any updates on this?
The game is in a finishing phase now, I'm currently try to fix as much bug as possible. Sorry, I didn't post the progress up since, mostly it's bug fixing and more information giving, so player could understand the game better as we got feedback that the game mechanic is hard to understand sometime.

intresting game will check this out tysm
Thank you, feels free to let me know if you found any bugs or have any suggestion, >w<

it's called unity, lol
And for the lagging bugs, I already manage to fix it, in the end it seems like it's a camera that cause problem. =w=

Reactions: chubbycheeks2341

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The game is in a finishing phase now, I'm currently try to fix as much bug as possible. Sorry, I didn't post the progress up since, mostly it's bug fixing and more information giving, so player could understand the game better as we got feedback that the game mechanic is hard to understand sometime.

Thank you, feels free to let me know if you found any bugs or have any suggestion, >w<

And for the lagging bugs, I already manage to fix it, in the end it seems like it's a camera that cause problem. =w=
will it include a cheat?

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
I don't understand why it has the tentacle label, I can only masturbate or making out with her, can someone explain it to me?

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
My bad then. I just try to put all the tags the game will have in since the tags cannot be edit. I will put the tentacle girl in soon then. =w=

Last edited:
Reactions: MAXIS05 and sgtlev
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes