Unity Strip UNO of Tendoryu/Kinetic Strip Party [v0.2pb] [milkysofts]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Game is almost easy,But I can manage however someone should add a quality control option in this game because when I played the game it's too slow and will there be a instant cheat to give victory?
use Cheat Engine to search for the number of cards in your hand (start with 7, work your way down to 4 or so) to narrow down the hand count value. Then right click to highlight a card, change the value to 1, then play the highlighted card to instantly win. You can do this for the first turn of each round for rapidfire victories. The hand card value is reset when changing characters/levels.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Hmm, don't know, if the update fixed it, but jumping in on an opponent's turn and using special cards

uses them against you, lmao, I got fucked quite a few times, by giving my damn self a +8.

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
Hmm, don't know, if the update fixed it, but jumping in on an opponent's turn and using special cards

uses them against you, lmao, I got fucked quite a few times, by giving my damn self a +8.
To make it effect enemy you have to just it at the end of your turn. (during the card dropping animation.) If enemy already pick a card to play it's too late. However that time slot is use for counter play. Like if she throw +4 on you, you can jump skip to skip your own turn and make +4 hit herself. Or jump wild card there to make you able to play any card in your turn.

Not all uno games are made eaqual.
Here's an idea.. how about you play as the monster and pick who fucks who, or who you fuck first by shuffling the deck? :3
I don't think that calls Uno but could be fun too. XDD

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Oh milkysofts,I still need to ask you something ,when will you include graphic options in the game since the game is pretty slow due to its high quality feature so i can change it to middle or low quality to make the game faster.

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
Oh milkysofts,I still need to ask you something ,when will you include graphic options in the game since the game is pretty slow due to its high quality feature so i can change it to middle or low quality to make the game faster.
I will try to put it up in the next version. Anyways, for now you could press x and z to disable background and PP it will help a little. >w<

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
Maybe add "stripping" to tags?
Technically I kind of not sure if I should add strip or stripping... then after skip it to writing other sentence forgot it totally. >w< Will put it up when I put up the next version so the thread don't have to update too much.

I'm working on a new public version, I'm sorry the game eat a lot of resource at this moment. TwT

SirFargo

Feb 11, 2021
For how barebones the concept behind this game is (And if it's meant to be a free game, then that would be why,) there is an admirable amount of polish to this game, even if there's only one actually playable character and the other three are bugged out.

All I can ask for later is more sex scenes between the pairs, perhaps with the option to choose different ones, and of course for the other three characters to not be bugged out when selecting them for free mode.

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
I actually enjoyed playing Uno with the quirky mechanics more than I enjoyed looking at the women playing with themselves (I only had time till the 3rd level).

The game being voiced is a massive W for a game of this scale. Now only if the models and animations were a bit more detailed (not really complaining because again, solo dev).

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
For how barebones the concept behind this game is (And if it's meant to be a free game, then that would be why,) there is an admirable amount of polish to this game, even if there's only one actually playable character and the other three are bugged out.

All I can ask for later is more sex scenes between the pairs, perhaps with the option to choose different ones, and of course for the other three characters to not be bugged out when selecting them for free mode.
Thank you, and yep there will be a H-scene for each pair of character for sure, and some extra in storymode. >w<

I actually enjoyed playing Uno with the quirky mechanics more than I enjoyed looking at the women playing with themselves (I only had time till the 3rd level).

The game being voiced is a massive W for a game of this scale. Now only if the models and animations were a bit more detailed (not really complaining because again, solo dev).
Thank you!, maybe I'm better at gameplay design. XDD I will try to improve! ^w^

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

SirFargo

Feb 11, 2021
Thank you, and yep there will be a H-scene for each pair of character for sure, and some extra in storymode. >w<
I guess I should clarify; I also hope that each pairing will have multiple scenes you can choose from, like scissoring and stuff like that.

Just a girl with a dream, natch.

Reactions: milkysofts

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
I guess I should clarify; I also hope that each pairing will have multiple scenes you can choose from, like scissoring and stuff like that.

Just a girl with a dream, natch.
I see!!, currently I focus trying to finish 1 for each pair of characters first. Currently Lenene is still not done too. But, I may add extra for some pair in the future. >w<

Reactions: SirFargo

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I will try to put it up in the next version. Anyways, for now you could press x and z to disable background and PP it will help a little. >w<
I followed your advice and it worked,kind of since the figures and game are almost slow,alos I win the game in tutorial mode,lets hope you can make the next version with graphic option

By the way for the ending in the final version have the girls completely naked in a nude beach, to have fun and do a lesbian orgy,By the way I hope you can include a cheat at least in patreon for instant win.

Reactions: milkysofts

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
I followed your advice and it worked,kind of since the figures and game are almost slow,alos I win the game in tutorial mode,lets hope you can make the next version with graphic option

By the way for the ending in the final version have the girls completely naked in a nude beach, to have fun and do a lesbian orgy,By the way I hope you can include a cheat at least in patreon for instant win.
Hehe, I already have a plan for the story, but we can save that beach for later. XD

GuyDudeson

Mar 6, 2020
Yikes, it runs so poorly that my fans sound like they're going to take flight and crashed like three times... on top of all the spelling and grammar issues. I hope these get fixed at some point.

Reactions: milkysofts and LDV
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes