Unity Strip UNO of Tendoryu/Kinetic Strip Party [v0.2pb] [milkysofts]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

DukeMagenta

May 6, 2021
How good is the animations ? Realistic ? decently realistic ? or straight up robotic ?
I played around with the most recent release, and I think the animations are good enough to be worth the $3. The masturbation animations all look very similar. It would have been nice to at least have one girl who's more of an exhibitionist. The sex scenes are pretty good though. There’s currently 12 duo scenes, each about a minute long, and one multi-stage story mode scene that seems to be broken in the current version. Some are definitely better than others, but the good ones are pretty damn good. There's the usual vanilla fingering scenes, but there are also some surprisingly creative ones as well (I can't remember the last time I found any time stop yuri). No oral scenes though, oddly enough.

One bit of criticism I have is that the scenes are "voiced" in that each girl has a voice for moaning and orgasm, but the winner is completely silent. It would probably be hotter and sound more natural if both girls had one or two voice lines in their scenes, like some teasing.

Reactions: _NAMELESS_

FlufflePuss

Aug 20, 2018
I don't suppose anyone knows of any other games with the uno mechanic? Even non ecchi ones. I got the uno itch and the legendary queen of tenshindo doesn't run on win10.

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
I played around with the most recent release, and I think the animations are good enough to be worth the $3. The masturbation animations all look very similar. It would have been nice to at least have one girl who's more of an exhibitionist. The sex scenes are pretty good though. There’s currently 12 duo scenes, each about a minute long, and one multi-stage story mode scene that seems to be broken in the current version. Some are definitely better than others, but the good ones are pretty damn good. There's the usual vanilla fingering scenes, but there are also some surprisingly creative ones as well (I can't remember the last time I found any time stop yuri). No oral scenes though, oddly enough.

One bit of criticism I have is that the scenes are "voiced" in that each girl has a voice for moaning and orgasm, but the winner is completely silent. It would probably be hotter and sound more natural if both girls had one or two voice lines in their scenes, like some teasing.
Technically Pel is a bit exhibitionist, but she lost her confident after she lose her mask. >w< My bad design her that way. I just think that it seems funny when I made KC.
Also thank you for your criticism, I will try to improve!

I don't suppose anyone knows of any other games with the uno mechanic? Even non ecchi ones. I got the uno itch and the legendary queen of tenshindo doesn't run on win10.
I'm not really found much Uno game, mostly... I play UNO on tabletop simulator, or VRchat. It's pretty fun too. Queen of tenshindo looks really interesting I'm not sure it would run only currently windows either. >w<

Jan 21, 2020
Is multiplayer planned for the full release? Uno is a lot more fun when you hit your buddies with a +4 instead of just the computer machine.

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
Is multiplayer planned for the full release? Uno is a lot more fun when you hit your buddies with a +4 instead of just the computer machine.
This is still my first attempt in 3d project, so not yet. But I'm looking forward to do it in another project in future.

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
There should be a way to skip the game and choose to win or lose...playing a million games just to remove the clothes takes so much time :oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: milkysofts

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
There should be a way to skip the game and choose to win or lose...playing a million games just to remove the clothes takes so much time :oops:
That would be a nice idea!, maybe a special cheat mode where player can do that. I would add one after finish the story for sure!

Zulix

Dec 12, 2020
The game glitched out on me a bit, so yeah... Not my proudest fap ngl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokes aside, the idea is cool. One issue no one else mentioned in the thread is that if you go from game modes back to main menu you won't be able to click anywhere on that said menu besides 'stage select' (i mean you can, it just won't register as if there are no actions on buttons). That said, I had my fair bit of fun with the demo, just wish it was a bit more polished.

• Haha
Reactions: milkysofts and evaw

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
The Uno game against both girls is kind of a pain, because it takes a lot longer than is fun. Also, ran into an issue where the game got softlocked. I beat one of the girls, who started masturbating, but the game was still expecting her to play her turn, so the game just softlocked while the masturbating animation never stopped.

Oh, also, the makeout option doesn't do anything. The losing girl ends up masturbating anyway, don't know if that's a bug, or if it's just that making out isn't implemented yet.

Last edited:

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
Press Alt+X to remove shading for a huge boost in performance. Or Alt+Z to remove environment. Or both.
Thank you, and also X and Z work too. ^w^

Interesting I heard of UNO but incase I keep on losing does anyone have a gallery and a cheat?
Gallery will be made for sure, anyways the game is pretty easy at this monent so don't worry! If you use intercept carefully you're likely to beat almost every round, if you're not too unlucky. >w<

The game glitched out on me a bit, so yeah... Not my proudest fap ngl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokes aside, the idea is cool. One issue no one else mentioned in the thread is that if you go from game modes back to main menu you won't be able to click anywhere on that said menu besides 'stage select' (i mean you can, it just won't register as if there are no actions on buttons). That said, I had my fair bit of fun with the demo, just wish it was a bit more polished.
Oh, Lenene is just added in the recent version, so all of her animation are not done yet. >w< So she steal some of Circe's and as you see it's not go well with her!

And thank you! seems like I mess with the main menu when trying to reduce the resource down, I'll fix it in the next version for sure!

The Uno game against both girls is kind of a pain, because it takes a lot longer than is fun. Also, ran into an issue where the game got softlocked. I beat one of the girls, who started masturbating, but the game was still expecting her to play her turn, so the game just softlocked while the masturbating animation never stopped.

Oh, also, the makeout option doesn't do anything. The losing girl ends up masturbating anyway, don't know if that's a bug, or if it's just that making out isn't implemented yet.
I'm glad I didn't implement the 4p mode then. >w< Seems like it's a but I will recheck that thank you!
For the make out option I turned it off in story mode for the story purpose.(Feley trying to avoid 'make out' there, it would be strange if she do that herself.) My bad didn't remove the option yet.

Not implemented cuz it's a demo. It says in the option that it isn't available yet doesn't it?
Yep, it's not available yet in this demo. >w< Anyways, I think I will put it up on the next for sure. >w<

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Game is almost easy,But I can manage however someone should add a quality control option in this game because when I played the game it's too slow and will there be a instant cheat to give victory?

sixsix7

Jun 21, 2018
Game is almost easy,But I can manage however someone should add a quality control option in this game because when I played the game it's too slow and will there be a instant cheat to give victory?
cheating in UNO? do you not have any friends? shame!

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
Pretty good. I like the animations, and the models are nice, even if way too young looking for my liking (and I'll be skipping this, despite being a sucker for strip card games, animated and real-life). The camera is a bit too zoomed in into your cards, though. The gameplay is pretty tight and smooth.

However... I must say. I've had bitcoin mining malware on my PC that ate less resources than this game.

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
I'd love to try this game — are there any plans to make a Mac version?
I don't have a machine to test, but I will try to build an alt one when I put up a new demo then. >w<

I plan to add that kind of mode too, however like most H-game it still have to be unlock by conpleting the main story first.(Not available yet currently.) >w<

cheating in UNO? do you not have any friends? shame!
Technically I have a plan to create an Uno where everyone use their super power to cheat too. I will be pretty chaotic funny. XD

Pretty good. I like the animations, and the models are nice, even if way too young looking for my liking (and I'll be skipping this, despite being a sucker for strip card games, animated and real-life). The camera is a bit too zoomed in into your cards, though. The gameplay is pretty tight and smooth.

However... I must say. I've had bitcoin mining malware on my PC that ate less resources than this game.
Thank you! you know I'm pretty unlucky while playing a card game myself too strip or not. TwT
I'll try to improve!

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes