Unity Strip UNO of Tendoryu/Kinetic Strip Party [v0.2pb] [milkysofts]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 1, 2017
I think the way you sort the iris vs the eye mesh has problems when you angle the camera down enough... It's unity so you prolly can handle that by changing the material render queue? That or like 4 other things I think it could be.

1647907472775.png

I enjoy the game overall I'm just not convinced the rules are correct to how I was taught. But I've literally never read the rules to Uno so who knows.

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
I'm sorry for lately reply, somehow the e-mail notification is stop working for me. >w<

Unfortunately it's unplayable on my laptop, it has less than 1FPS
Yikes, it runs so poorly that my fans sound like they're going to take flight and crashed like three times... on top of all the spelling and grammar issues. I hope these get fixed at some point.
I'm sorry for the gpu issue in the first version, anyways I put up a new public version, hope it run better. I'm working with my friend to fix the gramma too.

Finally, I can now fap to UNO. thanks
Hehe, glad you're. >w<

Have the resource hogging issues been sorted for this release or does it still want to use 90% of my gpu?
I try to make it use less gou in the new version, and the new public version too. (I already put it up on this site too.)
I think the way you sort the iris vs the eye mesh has problems when you angle the camera down enough... It's unity so you prolly can handle that by changing the material render queue? That or like 4 other things I think it could be.

View attachment 1716105

I enjoy the game overall I'm just not convinced the rules are correct to how I was taught. But I've literally never read the rules to Uno so who knows.
Thank you!, I fixed it once by set the eyes to a kind of always render obj, but I remove it when I try to reduce the gpu comsuming I will try the render queue then.

Yeah Uno, my fav card game, playing it every afternoon with my friends after lunch break
Me too, but sadly I have no one to play with lately. TwT Beside in Vrchat sometime...

Is there any chance of a male protagonist in the future?
For the male character, I'm sorry but I have no plan for that as the game focus on yuri, and I can cause story conflict somehow. Anyways maybe in our future project.

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
This demo gives me no desire to play the full game. It feels like the game just plays itself and needs some sort of special power or something to give the player an edge and to make decisions or form some strategy.

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
This demo gives me no desire to play the full game. It feels like the game just plays itself and needs some sort of special power or something to give the player an edge and to make decisions or form some strategy.
The special power are planed too. >w< Anyways, for now play could... likely control the game with intercept.

Iczer

Aug 5, 2018
Just learned about this game and I like it a lot. I enjoyed Kinetic Chronicle so it is fun the see the characters again in a very different context. Definitely a weird sequel but I like it.

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
Just learned about this game and I like it a lot. I enjoyed Kinetic Chronicle so it is fun the see the characters again in a very different context. Definitely a weird sequel but I like it.
Thank you!, I will do my best.

Is there a way to transfer save data from the previous version?
Normally the save data will transfer automatically, but since I added the company name in the version 0.2 and make it unable to detect 0.19 savefile, my bad. Anyways,you can transfer it manually by moving gamesave.save from
C:\Users\ADMIN(or your username)\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Kinetic Strip Party
To
C:\Users\ADMIN(or your username)\AppData\LocalLow\MilkySofts\KineticStripParty
It would work too. >w<

SadWolfSinner

Dec 18, 2020
Familiar with a few games of Strip card games, this one is excitingly fun and promising, I'll definitely support it in later builds, just not now.

Reactions: milkysofts

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
humm.. i have a little problem , after defeat the bleu haired girl .. and before start the 3th round , my game make me return in the menu , i can't progress the story line since this point

im the only one ?

Jul 11, 2019
I think it's the demo version being intentionally limited. If I'm not mistaken it's in demo because the full game isn't done yet, but double check that to be sure.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Just checked the Patreon, and it's definitely getting regular updates. Don't know why this thread hasn't been updated.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
He must have forgotten about it. The funny thing is, the guy who created the thread is the developer himself.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes