maverik — Today at 12:41 PM
Strive Conquest 0.6.1b Version is out

0.6.1b
Fixed some info scene errors
Fixed multiple event errors
Fixed some unique character sprites and portraits

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey how do we recruit Hara or Lilith if we can?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I know I completed this awhile ago but I can't remember, how do you complete the Mayor's election? I got two votes but I'm seemingly stuck on getting the other two, as in I can't get their approval even though I got more than enough favor.

Also, why the hell isn't there domestic jobs for slaves? like generic cooking for other slaves, cleaning, librarian, guards? It seems really odd the only jobs for slaves is purely labor intensive besides selling yourself.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know I completed this awhile ago but I can't remember, how do you complete the Mayor's election? I got two votes but I'm seemingly stuck on getting the other two, as in I can't get their approval even though I got more than enough favor.

Also, why the hell isn't there domestic jobs for slaves? like generic cooking for other slaves, cleaning, librarian, guards? It seems really odd the only jobs for slaves is purely labor intensive besides selling yourself.
We'd need to know which votes you already collected and what your active Quests say.
All Slaves are fed by your normal food supply, so haveing a cook on duty (and set up a production cycle) already ensures that your people are fed.
There isn't a library and as far as I recall dirt is not an issue in the game as of yet... maybe never.
Useing social Classes like Head Girl, Director and Watchdog allows to keep obedience high which prevents escapes.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
is there a way to get slave/peons to stop being so subby during sex, i deliberately try to make them dominant(btw slave shop/faction hires dont seem to actually aquire sex perks from scenes) but they still want me to humilate them. also there seems to be a bug in the harvesting system i sent some followers out to harvest med leather but after several days inventory count didn't go up is there a limit on how much you can harvest from a location

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is there a way to get slave/peons to stop being so subby during sex, i deliberately try to make them dominant(btw slave shop/faction hires dont seem to actually aquire sex perks from scenes) but they still want me to humilate them. also there seems to be a bug in the harvesting system i sent some followers out to harvest med leather but after several days inventory count didn't go up is there a limit on how much you can harvest from a location
so far only Dungeon notes have limitations.

Cauldraborn

Dec 1, 2019
ah so i found a bug then btw does siding with a specific faction alter the story events any or are the scenes same for all paths?
You sure you didn't send a slave out to a previously explored dungeon to collect the leather? If not what was the name of the location you sent them to? I have a few slaves out collecting different materials like leather, thick leather, bones and ancient bones and see the counter going up no problem.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
You sure you didn't send a slave out to a previously explored dungeon to collect the leather? If not what was the name of the location you sent them to? I have a few slaves out collecting different materials like leather, thick leather, bones and ancient bones and see the counter going up no problem.
no it was one of the forest villages the progress bar was filling but count remained the same, and job option is removed after depleting dungeon supply. also just discovered the game seems to be designed around male/futa leader as i just started a female playthrough and the daisy after-training scene used the male pic

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, is this game pure text based, or does it have npc image(even if its something like caelia kingdom or hornstown)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
quick question, is this game pure text based, or does it have npc image(even if its something like caelia kingdom or hornstown)?
The main NPC's have in game images but all the rest you need to download an image pack for them and install in it the right place.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Besides the previous suggestion, you can also skip the image pack and just import an image to a specific slave.

Cauldraborn

Dec 1, 2019
no it was one of the forest villages the progress bar was filling but count remained the same, and job option is removed after depleting dungeon supply. also just discovered the game seems to be designed around male/futa leader as i just started a female playthrough and the daisy after-training scene used the male pic
Don't suppose you remember the name of the location itself? Would like to check it out myself. Had to ask anyway as you can keep slaves at a depleted dungeon so just in case you may have done that.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
We'd need to know which votes you already collected and what your active Quests say.
All Slaves are fed by your normal food supply, so haveing a cook on duty (and set up a production cycle) already ensures that your people are fed.
There isn't a library and as far as I recall dirt is not an issue in the game as of yet... maybe never.
Useing social Classes like Head Girl, Director and Watchdog allows to keep obedience high which prevents escapes.
Apparently my save was glitched so I had to start a new one.

speaking of which, are there any consequences for giving the peasants your supplies before the battle for milford?

Last edited:

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Don't suppose you remember the name of the location itself? Would like to check it out myself. Had to ask anyway as you can keep slaves at a depleted dungeon so just in case you may have done that.
i think it was the closest forest village with thick leather(cant remember the name but i know it wasnt a dungeon)

Cauldraborn

Dec 1, 2019
i think it was the closest forest village with thick leather(cant remember the name but i know it wasnt a dungeon)
All good, just want to check it out myself and see if I can get the same bug to happen.
Edit: So I sent slaves to each location with leather and watched the progress bar and saw no problems, even slowly withdrew them 1 at a time and still saw no issue so I wasn't able replicate it. I'll note that I was also watching the leather counter and not just the bar to make sure just in case the bar fills up that I would or would not get leather from it. Was the save an old one and updated to work with the latest update or is it a new game?
Apparently my save was glitched so I had to start a new one.

speaking of which, are there any consequences for giving the peasants your supplies before the battle for milford?
Not that I encountered when I did it.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes