MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Is it possible to use characters images from this? I'd like to use a few of them for Lilith's Throne but If I remember correctly, the first game had them saved in such a way, they weren't accessible. Speaking of which, isn't their a image pack containing the images of the characters from the first game?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is it possible to use characters images from this? I'd like to use a few of them for Lilith's Throne but If I remember correctly, the first game had them saved in such a way, they weren't accessible. Speaking of which, isn't their a image pack containing the images of the characters from the first game?
You can rename things yourself with a renamer. The tags are there in the name you can use to replace it in whatever format.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Ok, so I have been trying to use cheat engine to increase the number of partners I have in the bedroom, but hasn't been working for me yet. Any suggestions?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
You can rename things yourself with a renamer. The tags are there in the name you can use to replace it in whatever format.
No, I meant the actual images, you know the PNG pictures used ingame lol
Id be fun to use Amelia in Lilith's Throne lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i think it was the closest forest village with thick leather(cant remember the name but i know it wasnt a dungeon)
let's go with the most obvious... do you have a crafting que running which requires low ammounts of leather?
No, I meant the actual images, you know the PNG pictures used ingame lol
Id be fun to use Amelia in Lilith's Throne lol
C:\Users\*your name*\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
let's go with the most obvious... do you have a crafting que running which requires low ammounts of leather?

C:\Users\*your name*\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2
Not the one YOU add for the generic NPC's you can recruit/have be born, I'm talking about the GAME's canon NPC's PNG pictures. Amelia's for example are not in there or accessible in the game's directory to my knowledge.

I'm talking about the NPC in that screenshot.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not the one YOU add for the generic NPC's you can recruit/have be born, I'm talking about the GAME's canon NPC's PNG pictures. Amelia's for example are not in there or accessible in the game's directory to my knowledge.

I'm talking about the NPC in that screenshot.
The only other place where ppictures are stored are in the game folder itself
*\assests\images
and once you stared the games in the hidden folder *\.import

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
The only other place where ppictures are stored are in the game folder itself
*\assests\images
and once you stared the games in the hidden folder *\.import
Unfortunately those are just "Import" files that just hold text within a text file for the image.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Unfortunately those are just "Import" files that just hold text within a text file for the image.
Check the .import folder than... those are actual pictures, though it'll be harder too identify the pictures you are searching

CaptSchultz

Oct 5, 2020
Those are for the files that the game was made with.
Use Godot Game Engine, you may be able to get those images. No idea how, because I never tried, but Godot is able to see everything inside the game, including images. The project file is included with the game, so it should work fine.

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
there was an update to all the versions on the itch.io page 4 days ago. there hasn't been a patreon update about it, so does anybody know what the changes actually are?

erkper

May 16, 2018
there was an update to all the versions on the itch.io page 4 days ago. there hasn't been a patreon update about it, so does anybody know what the changes actually are?
The changelog is pretty vague but it looks like it was just some relatively minor bugfixes.

erkper

May 16, 2018
also there seems to be a bug in the harvesting system i sent some followers out to harvest med leather but after several days inventory count didn't go up is there a limit on how much you can harvest from a location
I can confirm this bug in v0.6.1b. Hunting Thick Leather at Ashenford (yes, I know village names are random, it is the 1st village in Forest region, harvestable goods are Thick Leather, Iron Wood, Meat, Vegetables, and Wood.) Slave has been harvesting Thick Leather for days, but even though the progress bar advances the leather count never increases. Harvesting other goods in this location works normally. I am currently in Act II, so the Elven Capital is now in the travel list.
[edit] - this is also happening in the forest village that is 3 turns away which gives Thick Leather. Guess I'll have to hit jungles and shop at the Beastkin village for my Thick Leather, at least until the bug is quashed in a new build.

According to a thread on the itch message board, this affects leather, thick leather, bone and ancient bone. There is a fix listed if you want to edit one of the game files.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
speaking of which, are there any consequences for giving the peasants your supplies before the battle for milford?
There doesn't seem to be which makes me think it might be something the creator forgot about as the dialogue implies there would be repercussions but they never manifest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There doesn't seem to be which makes me think it might be something the creator forgot about as the dialogue implies there would be repercussions but they never manifest.
You do redeem your honor by captureing the Rebel Hideout and Airee shortly after though, it's probably just the Warrior Guild isn't blindly considering you the Hero that saved the day afterwards

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is the White Stag event semi-unfinished or something? Because if you do the path where you have Zephyra help it'll just immediately jump to the fight completely ignoring her dialogue as if she wasn't even there and you had failed to convince them instead.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Is the White Stag event semi-unfinished or something? Because if you do the path where you have Zephyra help it'll just immediately jump to the fight completely ignoring her dialogue as if she wasn't even there and you had failed to convince them instead.
Yeah, its broken. It's been reported a bunch of times on discord. If you look at the dialog file and follow the paths through the quest, about half of them are routed incorrectly.

But the actual outcome is the same either way. All you can do is skip the first fight or not skip the first fight. No recruit option or anything there.

Reactions: Jamsalad
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes