NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Even the Freeslave can be completly customized by you
To add to this, the starting classes ARE different I guess? But in the long run that doesn't matter much either. It's mildly annoying if you really want to pick a roleplay guild choice but also wanted to start your freebie off as your opposite (like a support mage for a fighter MC, in my current case), but in the long run even that's correctable. So yeah, doesn't matter.

I ended up just picking Servants guild though, to start with Attendant (great ability everyone needs in a party, no stat reqs) and bought my own weapons. I think that's a good generic/compromise choice if you really want at least moderately fitting rp + complete free slave flexibility.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah, since Displaced hasn't been updated in over 3 years despite Maverik occasionally taking a couple weeks or a month off to "work on Displaced" I'm fairly sure that's his euphemism for just taking time off, period...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This was back in April and the promise Coquest content has come out already.

maverik — 04/26/2022
Current status and progress update
Hello everyone. This has been a rather quiet month on my side for a couple of reasons so I want to give some info on what's been going on behind the scene.

Firstly, despite the recent chaos in the surrounding region due to the conflict, most of the team has managed to gain a foothold so we are picking up our work speed.

We've been making a good amount of progress on finishing Displaced even though there's still lots of work left. We might be able to provide some more screenshots/videos with it though. This was mostly the reason why we haven't made large progress for the Conquest. Even then we plan to make a trait and raising release for it next month. It shall be a fairly straightforward idea somewhat similar to the first game: characters will spawn with good and bad traits, while breeding them will let some of those to be inherited by offspring. Also instead of getting and offspring instantly those will be sent for education first with an option to choose which route you will be paying for.

We are also working on a new story/quest contents but those might take somewhat longer time to arrive but we are still trying to do it.

Sadly, we are currently at the spot where's not much else to say but we'll be trying to keep in touch without spoiling much. Thank you for your support and attention, it means a lot especially at the current time.

Just asked dev about Displaced.
a1fox3 — Today at 9:14 AM
Well since there is no channel for Displaced is there any new release that came out since 2019?

maverik — Today at 9:14 AM
not quite, we are planning for a whole release this year

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
pretty sure if the code from op worked i wouldnt be asking this
Then you typed it in wrong because it works for me.
fkfynroh
As it is posted on the OP
In game cheat code = fkfynroh

As you can see my code and the OP code is the same.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Then you typed it in wrong because it works for me.
fkfynroh
As it is posted on the OP
In game cheat code = fkfynroh

As you can see my code and the OP code is the same.
Can confirm, they're definitely wrong. I went and pulled the code again, and the code is definitely still fkfynroh

"cheat_code":"fkfynroh","cheats_active":true,
And you can see it accepted the code and turned cheats on.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Because...shocking fact... teachers need to be VERY charismatic to actually make children listen and learn from them... Adults tend to be even worse
Ummm, no. I come from a family of teachers. You don't need to be a Churchill, Gandhi or JFK to educate people.

That said, Charisma undoubtedly helps, and as I said earlier, I'd have no problem with the effectiveness of training scale with charisma as well as skill. On the other hand, these are slaves, I should be able to train them 7 days a week if I want to. They may sit at the back of the class, blow bubblegum and pass notes, but I should damn well be able to make them attend.

You can train the Stat, for the Trait you can't really train... and there are more checks for the trait than the Stat
OK. What is this "trait?" It's the first I've heard of it.

Playing as a Mage is meant to make you tackle Dungens alone or with a little Group since MC packs a punch
Not in my experience. Try and clear a dungeon solo as a starting mage and you'll get your ass handed to you. That was true even before mav started systematically nerfing mage builds.

Having high Cha doesn't necessarily require being a prostitute.
No, but it is a highly efficient way to play. Set everyone as whores, player included and hit dungeons when you're feeling up to it, or keep adding slaves and clear the debt by working.

Used to be you could the same with a mage build, by having player fish and take advantage of the high Int, but that's no longer an option. To be a decent mage you need high Int and Mag and if you max out Charsima for the slave interactions then you have to compromise one of those, or settle for playing a politican who dabbles a bit in magic in his spare time. Which is great if that's the character you want to play ...

Unless you only raise Cha and Sex I guess.
I do tend to build them with two maxed out characteristics. There's a bonus for hitting max, and it's really expensive to get there in game time, while it's fairly cheap to raise 1 -> 3. So it's good strategy to my mind.

But I've played mages with Cha (fishing or cooking) and currently have a Phys+Cha with warrior classes+trainer who hunts or does upgrades in downtime since I don't have many workers yet. About the only thing you can't really do is start off as a competent fighter-mage AND have Cha but otherwise it seems okay. (Unless I've misunderstood the issue, I'm half asleep today.)
Thing is, if I max out Char, then I have, at best, low-medium stats in int and magic, and my best early game combatant (me) turns into a liability, while my best non-combat income stream is nerfed due to low int.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes