Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ummm, no. I come from a family of teachers. You don't need to be a Churchill, Gandhi or JFK to educate people.

That said, Charisma undoubtedly helps, and as I said earlier, I'd have no problem with the effectiveness of training scale with charisma as well as skill. On the other hand, these are slaves, I should be able to train them 7 days a week if I want to. They may sit at the back of the class, blow bubblegum and pass notes, but I should damn well be able to make them attend.
Maybe you'd be able to make them sit in lessons but YOU won't be able to keep up with the lessons.
There is no send them to school mechanic in this game (atleast it wasn't before and the new one is only for new borns
OK. What is this "trait?" It's the first I've heard of it.
Stats are the nummerical numbers from 0-100 (+Bonusses from classes) [they influence the number your abilities have i.e. how much influence you generate by interactions, how hard you hit or how much damage your spells deal]
Traits are the Verbal descriptions that influence how well someone is able to master a stat, it's also the one being checked for all Quest interactions
Not in my experience. Try and clear a dungeon solo as a starting mage and you'll get your ass handed to you. That was true even before mav started systematically nerfing mage builds.
That depends on your build and I didn't say to Solo them, just that as a Mage MC it's easier o tackle them, a Charm MC needs atleast 3 companions to do so, if you play as a Mage MC and get yourself either another mage or Fighter starter slave you can already tackle Dungeons from Day 1.
o, but it is a highly efficient way to play. Set everyone as whores, player included and hit dungeons when you're feeling up to it, or keep adding slaves and clear the debt by working.
Whores need the Sex Trait and Stat to make profit, Charm is utterly useless for them.
Thing is, if I max out Char, then I have, at best, low-medium stats in int and magic, and my best early game combatant (me) turns into a liability, while my best non-combat income stream is nerfed due to low int.
It's rather easy to rectify this... use starting money to buy a Slave and Hire Daisy on Day 3, choose the Mage guild for starters and equip your Mage slave with the gear provided, you likely need to pause even easy Dungeons halfway through and spend a day resting to heal and refill Mana, but it's possible.

Last edited:

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Maybe you'd be able to make them sit in lessons but YOU won't be able to keep up with the lessons.
And who would you suggest I have train my girls in advanced magic? An expert mage like my character, or some high Charisma night-club singer who knows a few card tricks? Really now.

There is no send them to school mechanic in this game (atleast it wasn't before and the new one is only for new borns
The UI actually says "study", and it's been around since forever. I've been using the term training, since that tends to be the net effect. I'm not sure how "sending them to school" crept into the conversation, to be honest.

Stats are the nummerical numbers from 0-100 (+Bonusses from classes)
Traits are the Verbal descriptions that influence how well someone is able to master a stat, it's also the one being checked for all Quest interactions
So you're saying that you need to start out with Max Charisma if you're to get most of the benefits thereof? Sounds like another poor design decision, if true.

That depends on your build and I didn't say to Solo them
You said " Playing as a Mage is meant to make you tackle Dungens alone". I even quoted you saying that. What else could that mean, if not "solo?"

Whores need the Sex Trait and Stat to make profit, Charm is utterly useless for them.
You sure about that?

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
The other poster was correct, you just want everything handed to you right out of the gate. Sorry, the game isn't that easy. You can get everything you want, but you do need to develop your character a bit to get there. And it's easy enough to survive in the meantime. Man up.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
My approach worked fine two releases ago. Not that mav hasn't been systematically nerfing mages for the past year or so, but it's not like I'm asking for a radical departure from the spirit of the game.

But yeah, you're right. Fuck it. SfP is still fun to play, and it's not like there aren't a half a dozen other games that scratch that same itch. I'll leave you good people to get on with it.

apotheosis

Jun 13, 2017
My approach worked fine two releases ago. Not that mav hasn't been systematically nerfing mages for the past year or so, but it's not like I'm asking for a radical departure from the spirit of the game.

But yeah, you're right. Fuck it. SfP is still fun to play, and it's not like there aren't a half a dozen other games that scratch that same itch. I'll leave you good people to get on with it.
Dude you're an idiot. I'm not gonna blame you entirely because the UI for this game is total dogshit but the number of times you can date doesn't require any prostitution at all. That other guy who was explaining it to you used the term trait for some reason, but traits are traits, you open up character info from your mansion and they're there along with Basic Spellcasting etc. But if you go into character info and hover over next to CHA it'll tell you that your Charm FACTOR affects Charm growth and number of dates per week. You do not raise Charm 'factor' by prostitution, you level it up by spending exp from any source. The charm 'stat' is what you raise with prostitution You don't even raise the charm stat through prostitution, you raise the sexual proficiency stat, the charm 'factor' is upgraded through the upgrade button where you obtain classes. The fact that stats have the same name as their factors make things more confusing than if factors had a completely different name, honestly.

I will agree with you it's fucking stupid that the number of dates per week is limited by charm factor, but I'd also like to point out to you that the entire premise of date interactions at the moment is stupid, it's micromanagement and there are other sources of wit growth through participation in combat and certain work occupations. I'm sick enough of having to navigate through a dozen menus to get where I want already without having to make sure I use up my dates every week to min-max a slave's stats. The interaction system is a half-assed carryover from eratohok that doesn't have a place in this game in its current state. To be quite frank I would be in favour of removing the option to train through dates outright.

Last edited:

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Dude you're an idiot.
Well, I'm still replying to this thread, so I'm not going to rule it out entirely :)

You don't even raise the charm stat through prostitution
I never said anything about raising anything through prostitution. I wanted to raise my charisma through xp, and to study with my mages so I could raise their ... whatever the other sort of magic score is called.

I will agree with you it's fucking stupid that the number of dates per week is limited by charm factor, but I'd also like to point out to you that the entire premise of date interactions at the moment is stupid, it's micromanagement and there are other sources of wit growth through participation in combat and certain work occupations
Honestly, my assumption was that mav was busy revamping the system piecemeal, and that he'd eventually rebalance things for mages. That was why I posted asking if the mage experience had improved, because I was expecting that it eventually would be. 'Course, that was before half this thread jumped down my throat to tell me what a whiny idiot I was for daring the criticize the game. (Not counting yourself in that, since you've been relatively civil).

I think I'll stick to the plan and check back in a year or so and see where Maverick has got to by then. It's not like I'm short on things for me to do.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And who would you suggest I have train my girls in advanced magic? An expert mage like my character, or some high Charisma night-club singer who knows a few card tricks? Really now.
No I am not, and neither does the game... you study different Topics make time for Athletic exercises or have a conversation with your slave... they don't learn "Magic" dureing these study sessions but their intelligence affects their Magic as in any other RPG
The UI actually says "study", and it's been around since forever. I've been using the term training, since that tends to be the net effect. I'm not sure how "sending them to school" crept into the conversation, to be honest.
Ok Maybe it could be called training instead... you know to make you feel better.
So you're saying that you need to start out with Max Charisma if you're to get most of the benefits thereof? Sounds like another poor design decision, if true.
...No... No I am not... I am saying that you can play the game any damn way you want except as a do it all yourself without putting in some effort, you on the other hand seem to want the game to be played just like that
You said " Playing as a Mage is meant to make you tackle Dungens alone". I even quoted you saying that. What else could that mean, if not "solo?"
Long term yes you can solo pretty much any Dungeon, but at the beginning you'll likely need some backup, as I said
Playing as a Mage is meant to make you tackle Dungens alone or with a little Group since MC packs a punch... if you try the same with a charm build you won't last long.
You sure about that?
Yes...Yes I am if you bothered to read the tooltips that's what they say

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Y'all are shouting at each other, and I'm just sitting here thinking "it's kind of dumb that your only good training option is tied to the date option. Maybe they should just create a real training system." Yes it works, but it would be more fun if you could date and train people separately. And the game balance is already wack enough that it wouldn't break anything.

And while I'm asking for shit

Can we please have a "buy all" button in the store? It's just annoying having to always max out the resource I'm buying. Just give me a buy all button.

And the two upgrade buttons on the perk screen; fucking switch them. It really makes no sense that the upgrade button at the bottom of the class list isn't the one for selecting a class.

And lastly, its pretty silly that they make a big deal out of Mae getting pregnant, and then she's just magically not 30s later.

Okay, that's it for my annual list of complaints.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

moohoo

May 13, 2018
So is it possible to get Daisy back if you took her down the dom route? She gets kidnapped and while the first fight is doable, If I let her choose she chooses the other dude, while if I try to take her by force, I instantly get merced with 300 damage in the next part. Is it like the calla thing from the first game where she comes back after a little while or is this save basically fucked if I want Daisy?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So is it possible to get Daisy back if you took her down the dom route? She gets kidnapped and while the first fight is doable, If I let her choose she chooses the other dude, while if I try to take her by force, I instantly get merced with 300 damage in the next part. Is it like the calla thing from the first game where she comes back after a little while or is this save basically fucked if I want Daisy?
Pretty sure once she is gone she is gone.
Was the same with Cali in the Strive for Power.
If she loved you she'd return back to you if not she'd live with her family or try to make a new start somewhere far away if they died

moohoo

May 13, 2018
Pretty sure once she is gone she is gone.
Was the same with Cali in the Strive for Power.
If she loved you she'd return back to you if not she'd live with her family or try to make a new start somewhere far away if they died
yeah if she loved you. I assumed that since Daisy's loyalty and obedience was maxed, it'd be like Cali.
God that fucking blows, especially since the event comes so early so you definitely won't have the party to deal with the second fight. So basically you can't be lewd with her or you will lose her.

God that unironically pisses me off. 3 hours gone
Edit-using cheats causes i to bug out and gets you stuck in the combat screen. The scene plays but you don't get the CG unlocked. REEEEEEE

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
If Daisy doesn't choose to go back with you, you have to fight to bring her back.

Fortunately, you have seemingly unlimited time to prepare. Like, I went back months later and rescued her. So just save before you go try it, and if you fail just do it later.

Or just go into the save file and make her love you lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah if she loved you. I assumed that since Daisy's loyalty and obedience was maxed, it'd be like Cali.
God that fucking blows, especially since the event comes so early so you definitely won't have the party to deal with the second fight. So basically you can't be lewd with her or you will lose her.

God that unironically pisses me off. 3 hours gone
Edit-using cheats causes i to bug out and gets you stuck in the combat screen. The scene plays but you don't get the CG unlocked. REEEEEEE
You can be actually, there are only a few instances when you can be lewd alltogether, the Question is wether you are an ass all the other times or take a romantic approach.
For example I had no issues giving her the lewd dress and make her thank me in the appropriate way and still make her choose me.
Also you can put that Event on the Backburner as the abduction will only trigger after you chose her special training (I chose advanced training which raised her charm factor by 1 not the sex toy one though)

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
So you can't directly upgrade your factor like before anymore?

This will make it a bit impossible to recruit the princess with certain build

Ravageroall

Jan 29, 2020
So you can't directly upgrade your factor like before anymore?

This will make it a bit impossible to recruit the princess with certain build
I thought the same thing but someone pointed out there is a upgrade button where the class selection is and you can raise your traits for XP.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Is it just me or is it easier to make money through fishing than prostitution?

Also, dates are the best way to raise loyalty.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes