dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know the line/code to increase the maximum mansion room size? I kinda want to go over 30 people in the mansion for fun.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone know the line/code to increase the maximum mansion room size? I kinda want to go over 30 people in the mansion for fun.
in src/core/variables there is a section that looks like this:

#mansion & ugprades
var base_population_cap = 6
var population_cap_per_room_upgrade = 6
var max_population_cap = 36

It has 5's and 30 as the cap(I use the above personally). Can change those values there. Max pop should be (5 * room upgrade amount) + base pop.

skipper325

Aug 20, 2021
how do I get arie's quest it doesn't show up for me, also what are the requirements to get daisy to choose to stay with me I have her obedience and loyalty maxed and she won't choose me

erkper

May 16, 2018
how do I get arie's quest it doesn't show up for me, also what are the requirements to get daisy to choose to stay with me I have her obedience and loyalty maxed and she won't choose me
To start Aire's quest, go to her character information screen and talk to her with the button in the top corner of her portrait.

...yeah, it's really obtuse and not explained at all. After you complete the quest, talk to her and then Anastasia to get your reward.

There's also a scene available (but no quest) by talking to Daisy after you give her the lewd dress.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For Daisy I found it sufficient to choose not to sell her immidietly and when she tells you she considers you part of her family agree with her.
Personally I am friendly at the start, give her the lewd dress and get a BJ as reward, followed by giving her an advanced servant training and another lewd reward.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
That's a long time... Do we have interesting storylines here? My expectation is that Mav added events and built the characters with good density.

Only a generic slave manager with no stories or deep characters feels really cold...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's a long time... Do we have interesting storylines here? My expectation is that Mav added events and built the characters with good density.

Only a generic slave manager with no stories or deep characters feels really cold...
The main story is now at act 2, don't know how many acts there will be but to me it seems at least 2 more and maybe more.

Reactions: Airell

Zans

Nov 17, 2016
Grants some skills and increases damage of mind spells... or are you reffering to the Social Skill?
IIxvayN.png

Sorry, I guess it was called "Skill Devour"

It applies a debuff in combat that says the soul has been consumed, but I can't seem to figure out what exactly that does.

The tooltip is empty when you hover over it in combat.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1901986

Sorry, I guess it was called "Skill Devour"

It applies a debuff in combat that says the soul has been consumed, but I can't seem to figure out what exactly that does.

The tooltip is empty when you hover over it in combat.
Normally Skills written in Capital letters are place holders, which still need to be implemented later down the road

Reactions: Zans

asval

Jun 5, 2018
I enjoy some light, user-end modding. Does any one know where to find the equivalent of the old 'newsexsystem.gd' / what is it called now?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I enjoy some light, user-end modding. Does any one know where to find the equivalent of the old 'newsexsystem.gd' / what is it called now?
You can find it in the src directory. It's called interaction_member. Some stuff might have been moved to other places, but I think that contains most of it. At least the part I generally altered is located there.

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Well so far, I think I prefer the first game, I hope this game gets better as time goes on. Does anyone know how to change a character in the .sav file to allow the player to breed with all races?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well so far, I think I prefer the first game, I hope this game gets better as time goes on. Does anyone know how to change a character in the .sav file to allow the player to breed with all races?
Why would you do that?
Give the Character you want to Breed the Breeding Sow Class and you can do it without cheating

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not if you want the child to inherit the MC's traits...
Not sure why that would be a requirement as the MC doesn't seem to have any Traits.
If you reffer to the Factors (Yeah I keep confuseing these terms myself every once and awhile) I don't think that much of an issue if you spend time on grooming a character, max out her Wits first for the +20% exp bonus.
With High to Max sex Bonus, the Curious Sex trait and Succubus class and the masters unique skill you can gain quiet alot exp simply by haveing sex with that girl, as long as she is no low class slave it shouldn't take that long to max out Factors... keep her around for combat to speed up the process even more.
Sure it'll take you a few in game month to achieve that but it's possible and there are numerous species that the avarage MC can breed with anyway if you are only interested in better slaves

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I don't know how to change it for specific characters, but you can modify what species can interbreed in the variables.gd files.

Looking in \src\core\variables.gd for this line:

var impregnation_compatibility = ['Human','Elf','DarkElf','TribalElf','Beastkin','Halfkin'] #the rest is only for same race
Just add whatever racial code you want to it. If you don't know the race codes, look in \assets\data\races.gd, there's a list at the top.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes