oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
Making money is too easy in this game and most item are too cheap to buy, Would be nice if we get more choice to spend money, something like a special boost item that cost over 100k or new dedicated customizable area for resources (like farm in the previous game)

erkper

May 16, 2018
... or new dedicated customizable area for resources (like farm in the previous game)
You do know how to work the upgrade section to enhance your mansion resources, right? Just asking because that's exactly what it sounds like you want, and it's already in the game. Not the hucow farm per se (yet) but plenty of other options for resource extraction without sending workers to other towns.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Anyone out there try the latest version? Do the changes make any kind of meaningful difference with the management side of things?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Anyone out there try the latest version? Do the changes make any kind of meaningful difference with the management side of things?
Yes, it's a huge difference. Still trying to get used to it and I can't really say if I like it better or not. Management is definitely more complex now.

Reactions: tehlemon

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
You do know how to work the upgrade section to enhance your mansion resources, right? Just asking because that's exactly what it sounds like you want, and it's already in the game. Not the hucow farm per se (yet) but plenty of other options for resource extraction without sending workers to other towns.
I know about the resource upgrade,the problem with putting all resources harvesting in one area is it can clutter your character/slave menu when you have too many slave

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know about the resource upgrade,the problem with putting all resources harvesting in one area is it can clutter your character/slave menu when you have too many slave
Which doesn't really change even if you have spread them throughout many Locations... unless you leave the main screen in the mansion and visit each location to check whoms around... though all management actions are to be done from the Mansion... I know you can change the filter to single locations but default is seeing all Characters in every location

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Just check the Changelog?
Maybe reread what you're replying to. Because I don't think you understood the question.

Yes, it's a huge difference. Still trying to get used to it and I can't really say if I like it better or not. Management is definitely more complex now.
Does it get to the point where you can't keep up with it? Like, the obedience increasing skills all have limits, and if you need them constantly now it seems like there should be a point where it all collapses on you.

I guess I might as well try it. Only one new scene didn't sound worth it, but if the changes are at least interesting why not. Plus I can't go anywhere today anyways.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe reread what you're replying to. Because I don't think you understood the question.

Does it get to the point where you can't keep up with it? Like, the obedience increasing skills all have limits, and if you need them constantly now it seems like there should be a point where it all collapses on you.

I guess I might as well try it. Only one new scene didn't sound worth it, but if the changes are at least interesting why not. Plus I can't go anywhere today anyways.
I think the Changelog makes it pretty obvious that the revamp has quiet some impact.... also consider that ANY social skill maxes out obedience now, so have MC and 1 more Slave with Dancer class should suffice to keep anyone in the Mansion happy... the only problem lies with away slaves as you need 2 of them with atleast 1 social skill in each permanent station (like the Villages with shops selling Alchemist Plants) to boost each other every now and than

erkper

May 16, 2018

You don't need to use the obedience-increasing skills constantly, if anything obedience is easier - perhaps too easy - to keep at a comfortable level. The new Loyalty on the other hand, requires much more micromanaging imo. Still getting used to the timing when Loyalty can be raised (once per day) and which skills actually do that and/or do other things. Definitely a learning curve, and as Yoda once put it, much I have to unlearn...

Reactions: Evangelion-01

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Also with the new Obedience/Loyalty overhaul, you have to use loyalty to unlock options; such as dating, sex, and clothing. Some of those options have an effect on loyalty gain and obedience drain. You can get to a point where the drain is negligible.

Edit: If you prefer to play a magic based MC the new system makes the Dominator class useful. It gives you access to the 'Soul Bind' unlock in the training area that instantly sets obedience drain to zero. I just tried it with a newly acquired slave, before she was losing half the obedience bar per day, after no loss at all.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You don't need to use the obedience-increasing skills constantly, if anything obedience is easier - perhaps too easy - to keep at a comfortable level. The new Loyalty on the other hand, requires much more micromanaging imo. Still getting used to the timing when Loyalty can be raised (once per day) and which skills actually do that and/or do other things. Definitely a learning curve, and as Yoda once put it, much I have to unlearn...
Yeah, I ended up trying it for like 30 minutes on a new save. For a little bit there I was confused as hell trying to figure out why I couldn't interact with my starter at all... Took me like 10 minutes to realize I should look for a new menu lol

The one thing that's really needed, aside from a 'buy all' button in the stores, is an indicator telling you whether a slave can have their loyalty increased on the main screen. It shouldn't be trial and error, specially when the good loyalty skills have long cooldowns and are consumed even if they don't work.

Obedience does seem too easy with every slave being able to reset it for multiple others. I have a feeling this is going to turn into a situation where you're just giving every slave a single social skill as a sort of obedience tax, and then you won't think about it again.

The loyalty system seems interesting, but it feels really out of place in some cases. I probably wouldn't implement it like they did, personally. Like, some of the restrictions just don't make sense.

If it were me, I'd make it so that you could still force a slave to do what you want, but you'll lose a significant amount of XP if you haven't won them over with loyalty. Like, you *should* be able to force your slaves to do things they don't want. They're slaves.

And for any of the people who feel lazy, mind control gives you an unlockable option that sets their obedience drain to zero. So you'll just do that to anyone you're going to send off on their own. Just be careful what clothes you give them so they don't have any negative past that.

Or edit the obedience loss in the global variables file.

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
I hope someone can help me: I started a new run in 0.63 and I can't trigger the Cali event. Someone knows the exact requirements to get the hint where she is held captive?

Edit: NVM seems like random in bandit dungeons.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
LOL, definitely some goofiness in the pregnancy code. Daisy got pregnant in this version and now has a Physics score of -109, haha.
1659390462819.png

Reactions: BLUHR

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
If anyone else playing the new update (Win x64 version 42) runs into a softlock due to being unable to get the divine symbol, you can skip past it by editing your save.

Look for the "active_quests" in the save file. It should say something like this:

"active_quests": [
{
"code": "divine_symbol_quest",
"stage": "stage1"
}
],
Change it from stage1 to stage 3.

Then search for the "blessed_divine_symbol" in the materials section and set it to one

Unlocking the church itself took more than 30s and I'm feeling lazy, so this is all you get. Sorry.

Edit:
Also, if the time based quests are not procing, like Daisy's quest, it might be broken. In that there's some flag called "broken" set that prevents it from playing. No idea.

Search your save file for Daisy. Start from the bottom and go up, it should be the second thing you find. It'll have a tag that says something like "broken: true", just delete this line. And then change the date to be one further out so it procs when you hit that date.

That's how you trigger the church event I was too easy to sort out earlier too.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mowdega
Jul 10, 2022
Can someone help me,
I am using portraits mod, and whenever I try to change characters to custom ones the game freezes then became unplayable, if I leave that menu the game works normally

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Can someone help me,
I am using portraits mod, and whenever I try to change characters to custom ones the game freezes then became unplayable, if I leave that menu the game works normally
Same thing happens to me, it takes forever to load is the real issue, it helps if you switch it to race specific i've found

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me,
Same thing happens to me, it takes forever to load is the real issue, it helps if you switch it to race specific i've found
The more you have the longer it takes the game to load them.
You can only have 30 NPC's so take 30-50 that you like and get rid of the rest and it should load up for you.

If you still have problems then jump on there Discord linked on the OP and they will be happy to help.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes