Fixed certain loyalty unlocks not having correct icons
Fixed spirit orb not being removed on usage
Fixed anal options for MC
Removed repeat option from most obedience skills
Supremacy base Loyalty increased to 25
Removed Breeder Class from Servants Guild unlocks 1fbV4x.jpg

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
I should mention that the Strive: Conquest zip will be removed from Files.fm on September 26, 2022. Somebody should make sure to keep that in mind.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
The sex system in the first one was definitely sub-par, especially with descriptions.
Are there any improvements for this one?
I like this one much more, though it seems to be set up for your character to be dominant and your slaves/servants to be submissive, regardless of traits, classes, etc. Hopefully this will change to allow characters to request/do things that make sense for their character.

It would also be excellent if there were random events or the like to keep my interest as the daily manager seems to be pretty clean, but it becomes boring quickly, especially the fighting, which is by far the most tiresome aspect as there's really no way to make it go much faster and you'll often be fighting 8+fights a day, it would be ideal if it was toned down a lot with many more misc events in dungeons to thin the herd, and a speed up/skip option so i can power through when im doing back-to-back fights rather than spending 40 mins watching animations and waiting for NPC's to take their turns over and over

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If I understand well, as time passes Loyalty grows and Obedience go down, in other words the more a slave is Loyal the less it is Obedient.

I think I'll have a headache soon :rolleyes:

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
If I understand well, as time passes Loyalty grows and Obedience go down, in other words the more a slave is Loyal the less it is Obedient.

even in real life that makes sense. you're probably loyal but not obedient to your friends/lovers, and vice versa to your boss. I don't see where the logic bomb is.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
even in real life that makes sense. you're probably loyal but not obedient to your friends/lovers, and vice versa to your boss. I don't see where the logic bomb is.
I mean, when it's work or something that I'm doing because I have to, I'm almost always obedient but not loyal. That would probably be the case with someone who's literally a slave, at least for a good long while, if not always.

What screws me up is that there's restrictions on what you can order a slave to do or do with them until they're loyal.

They're a slave. And I can't assign them work? They might not be obedient enough to do the work, but it makes no sense that you can't assign it to them. There's no option to actually take a hard approach either. You can't say "do this or you'll be punished" because you have to go through a couple steps of loyalty to even assign them anything. And then when we get into the sexual side of things where, like, you can't rape a slave who isn't loyal enough to allow sex?

Like, they have to be loyal enough that they'll let you have sex with them, but then you still need to date them to increase your consent enough to have them be willing? So to rape a slave you have to spend a bunch of time to increase their loyalty through multiple levels, but also not date them.

I get that we're talking about weird shit like slavery which is super fucked in reality, but the interactions between these systems doesn't make a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: GentlemanJaggi

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I hope that IRL you are not a slave of your lover (and vice versa)... Comparing a master/slave relation and a lovers one seems to me something special, at least :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: nanayabusiness

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
I hope that IRL you are not a slave of your lover (and vice versa)... Comparing a master/slave relation and a lovers one seems to me something special, at least :rolleyes:
in retrospect I could've worded my initial post better, but I'm trying to disprove your assumption that obedience and loyalty must display a positive relationship. what I therefore did is to provide (hopefully reasonable and agreeable) examples in which the two are at an inverse relationship.

I also do not get why you think I'm saying anyone is their lovers' slave. which part of "loyal but not obedient" reminds you of a master/slave relationship?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Like, they have to be loyal enough that they'll let you have sex with them, but then you still need to date them to increase your consent enough to have them be willing? So to rape a slave you have to spend a bunch of time to increase their loyalty through multiple levels, but also not date them.

I get that we're talking about weird shit like slavery which is super fucked in reality, but the interactions between these systems doesn't make a lot of sense.
You should be able to initiate sex without a date but in order to rape an unwilling partner you either have to overpower her or bind her.

Scottie_boy

Aug 23, 2018
[...] but the interactions between these systems doesn't make a lot of sense.
Depends on how you are rationalizing things, it's a bit of a vague system. You wouldn't hand an ax to the person you just bonked on the head and dragged back to your manor, especially if they were literally trying to kill you moments before. "Loyalty" points are as much from fear and punishment as they are from respect. It's maybe not about if you think they'll do the work and more of can they be trusted not to turn this against you; attack someone with a tool, poison your food, run away while in town hooking, strangle you in your bedchamber.

As for the "hard approach"...if you whip your slave every day until you have the points to get them into your bed I don't really know what else to call that...

Granted, I find it weird that the "Date" system doesn't function the same with regards to punishment as the skills do, like gaining loyalty.

Not really an accurate description of how the system works. Loyalty goes up with how long you know and interact with a person. Obedience goes down with how long it's been since they were reminded of why they put up with this, whether that's because they are respected or intimidated or sexually bribed or what-have-you. Loyalty points only go down when you spend them to make agreements/demands/whatever to unlock certain actions etc. (and when you let someone beat on them for kicks), not when obedience rises. Actually most actions raise both. Several of the loyalty options counteract the obedience drain.

Anon1341

Aug 13, 2018
any way to get random portraits for all characters ?
nvm found it here:

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Not really an accurate description of how the system works. Loyalty goes up with how long you know and interact with a person. Obedience goes down with how long it's been since they were reminded of why they put up with this, whether that's because they are respected or intimidated or sexually bribed or what-have-you. Loyalty points only go down when you spend them to make agreements/demands/whatever to unlock certain actions etc. (and when you let someone beat on them for kicks), not when obedience rises. Actually most actions raise both. Several of the loyalty options counteract the obedience drain.
Thx, there are some months I did not play the game and it seems I misunderstood the changelog :)

Obedience going down when you neglect to "manage" a slave for a long time is coherent, "loyalty" just seems to be an inadequate word for the system if it is just a counter permitting actions on slaves.

BLUHR

Oct 25, 2021
When you save the game with some status including pregnancy, gravely injured, and had sex, when you load the game, the buff is gone, but the stat change stays, thus making the change permanent. Especially with pregnancy, it is re-applied every time, giving you multiple pregnancy debuffs and only one layer of it is removed after giving birth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sex requirements not met, dating requirements not met- is there any way at all I can interact with slaves at the start?
Build up the obedience first to 100.
There is a date option if I remember right that you can build up to the sex options.
Also you can do sex option but only choose the ones they agree to and you will build up to the sex sooner or later.

If you try to rush to the sex then all you will do is rape them until they agree to it.

With the new changes I will have to go play it again but I have not had the time for 2 months now.

BLUHR

Oct 25, 2021
sex requirements not met, dating requirements not met- is there any way at all I can interact with slaves at the start?
You can unlock dating within like a couple days(unless you gave the slave 1 tame 1 timid). So nothing you can do at the very start. Except for social skills.

Jan 13, 2020
You can unlock dating within like a couple days(unless you gave the slave 1 tame 1 timid). So nothing you can do at the very start. Except for social skills.
Thank you for your answer, but I need to ask another one-
How do I handle their quickly draining obedience if I can't interact with them?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes