Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Okay, I'm just going to be honest here, I have no idea who the fuck Amanda is. That's why I mostly just ignore that part of your post.

There's no Amanda in the event data or wiki.
Fuck, sorry, I ment Amelia... Not sure why I was so stuck no that name.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Fuck, sorry, I ment Amelia... Not sure why I was so stuck no that name.
okay that makes more sense lol

I hate to say this, but like, the last couple versions have just been buggy like that. You can usually fix it, but you have to know where to dig into the files. The timed quests are much harder to fix, but all of Amelia's quests are easy enough to sort through.

So Amelia's got two real quests, the silk quest and the herb quest

Here's how you fix the silk one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the herb quest, it's a lot more tricky. The quest trigger for the herb quest is just 'the day after the mayor_election_finished quest is done (aka, the day after you finish Act 1)

It also has a secondary requirement; the silk quest needs to be completed.

So if you haven't done the silk quest, that's why the herb quest isn't starting.

There's a bunch of complicated bullshit you'd have to do to reset quest states for this one, and all of them risk blowing up your save file. The easiest thing you can do is make sure "amelia_herbs_start" isn't in the seen events list in your save file, and then wait a day (assuming you did the silk quest and you've finished act 1)

Reactions: Georg

Bonkers56

May 6, 2022
I can't advance when guarding the caravan. I can sometimes start it, but during the ambush my residents escape (they are maxed out so shouldn't do that. I get a few autosaves during the fight and when I tried to load one of them I get back to my mansion and find out that weeks have passed. And in the city the quest to guard the caravan is still there.

Known bug?

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Previous problems solved, but now I have a question, how can I remove the Magic Shackles??

EDIT: Also, for some reaons, I can't change Daisy maid dress to the lewd version.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Previous problems solved, but now I have a question, how can I remove the Magic Shackles??

EDIT: Also, for some reaons, I can't change Daisy maid dress to the lewd version.
You can only have the normal OR the lewd dress.
if you have the lewd dress you can only see the disshelfed version in the CG scenes

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
You can only have the normal OR the lewd dress.
if you have the lewd dress you can only see the disshelfed version in the CG scenes
Uh... I'm pretty sure that before you could change between versions if you asked for the lewd one to be made.

EDIT: I mean that you could ask Daisy to open or close the dress if you asked that version to be made. I know that if you didn't tell Amelia to make the lewd one she is stuck with the normal one.

EDIT 2: Nevermind that, found that you just need to change it on the "unique sprite" option.

Last edited:

Sypher

Jan 21, 2018
Howdy, first post here. Did a quick search and couldn't find any answers. Just picked this game up and I've been playing through the dungeons. I'm just wondering if the dungeons ever reset, or once you've cleared them, that they stay cleared. Just hoping there's a repeatable dungeon for training at

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Howdy, first post here. Did a quick search and couldn't find any answers. Just picked this game up and I've been playing through the dungeons. I'm just wondering if the dungeons ever reset, or once you've cleared them, that they stay cleared. Just hoping there's a repeatable dungeon for training at
Dungeons don't reset, just forget the location and buy a new one on the city.

Reactions: Sypher

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dungeons don't reset, just forget the location and buy a new one on the city.
True that dungeons do not reset but don't be to quick to forget the location, at least 1 needs to be remember and its part of the main quest.
Not for sure if any others need to be kept since I have not played in 4-5 updates now.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
So.... why are the jobs grey out in my game?
Depends on which jobs you mean.. Service jobs require you to first uncheck the rest box. Then they will highlight so they can be worked. Other jobs often half only a certain number that can work in them.

Reactions: patchs87

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Depends on which jobs you mean.. Service jobs require you to first uncheck the rest box. Then they will highlight so they can be worked. Other jobs often half only a certain number that can work in them.
Service jobs also needs to be unlocked in the loyality tree before becomeing available, i.e. basic sex acts, oral, anal, etc.

Sypher

Jan 21, 2018
Does Growth work retroactively or do I need to max it out first and then use an oblivion potion to relearn all the classes?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Does Growth work retroactively or do I need to max it out first and then use an oblivion potion to relearn all the classes?
I would generally say neither. Increasing growth factor isn't retroactive, but unless a character has one or more useless classes slowing down future development it's rarely worth using an oblivion potion. In my experience it usually takes at least two dead weight classes to make it worthwhile to erase with oblivion. And even then it's best used as quickly as possible before too many useful classes are added on top, because you never get the XP spent back - you just start over.

voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
Wait a moment. I have seen that a son I produce can become Heir. I saw that it gives bonuses but.... Does it mean that I can play with that child after my possible death?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait a moment. I have seen that a son I produce can become Heir. I saw that it gives bonuses but.... Does it mean that I can play with that child after my possible death?
That is a very good question.
If anyone is on there discord could you please ask about this.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Possibly an intent in the future but in the current version no. "Death" in combat is handled out of combat simply with that character just being locked out of combat for X amount of turns that counts down on the debuff grievous wounds. Other than starting with higher XP and loyalty, an heir doesn't mean much of anything with the current state of the game.

Reactions: voivode90

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Can anyone give me a basic rundown on how to start on this? I can't set any activities for my first girl because she needs basic training but I can't figure out how to do that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone give me a basic rundown on how to start on this? I can't set any activities for my first girl because she needs basic training but I can't figure out how to do that.
Click on her and go through all tabs/screens and you will see what there is.
Been a while since I have played but going through all the screens will show you who/what and where.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes