Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone give me a basic rundown on how to start on this? I can't set any activities for my first girl because she needs basic training but I can't figure out how to do that.
You need the loyality system build up some points and than check her "Trainings and Rules" Button
how can you extract the image files from the game?
You find the folder storing your saves and if needed copy the pictures located in the same system folder to a place of your liking?

Reactions: Absurdity

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone know what stats contribute to Hit Rate and how to raise them?

Daisy has a hit rate of 54 atm and the rest of my characters uh

Very much do not.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Anyone know what stats contribute to Hit Rate and how to raise them?

Daisy has a hit rate of 54 atm and the rest of my characters uh

Very much do not.
If you're saying Daisy has a much lower hit rate, it's probably her cowardly trait (or whatever it's called) that causes a -50 hit rate. The good news is, that should go away as her story line progresses.

Reactions: Keldin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — Today at 6:58 AM
Progress update:

Hello everyone. There's been no updates for a few weeks and since it gonna take us another week or two to push out a new update I wanna give some ideas what we are currently working on.

Read more on patreon with images (public)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
maverik — Today at 6:58 AM
Progress update:

Hello everyone. There's been no updates for a few weeks and since it gonna take us another week or two to push out a new update I wanna give some ideas what we are currently working on.

Read more on patreon with images (public)
...so even more focus on Dungeon crawling and combat, some story and a promise of better/more coherrent art in the future.
Not sure how to take the reduction on management as it doesn't really sound like that, but there certainly is no mentioning of improveing the management aspect once again.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
If you're saying Daisy has a much lower hit rate, it's probably her cowardly trait (or whatever it's called) that causes a -50 hit rate. The good news is, that should go away as her story line progresses.
Right right, thanks I forgot.

I've had to restart a number of times installing mods and I got it mixed up in my head with her "pushover" trait

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
I think I locked soft locked myself in this game? I have 6/5 slaves so I can't end turn. But the shop option to sell slaves disappeared, only upgrade shows but I really don't wanna do that or else I won't have the rent money. Anyone knows how I can solve this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I locked soft locked myself in this game? I have 6/5 slaves so I can't end turn. But the shop option to sell slaves disappeared, only upgrade shows but I really don't wanna do that or else I won't have the rent money. Anyone knows how I can solve this?
Try and upgrade to more space and see it that helps.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
if the upgrade option is available, you could sacrifice one to upgrade one of the other 5. The actual selling of the slave is usually on the 'view character' page. I would click that first. Not sure why that would just disappear.

Reactions: Absurdity

erkper

May 16, 2018
Have you tried saving, exiting, and reloading the game? That might reset the option to sell a slave.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
if the upgrade option is available, you could sacrifice one to upgrade one of the other 5. The actual selling of the slave is usually on the 'view character' page. I would click that first. Not sure why that would just disappear.
Yeah that worked I didn't see it in there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Going into your save file and editing it. That's what I do. *shrugs*
Why not use the cheat code on the OP then?
Messing around with the save file can break the game is you changed the wrong thing.

It works in both games.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Why not use the cheat code on the OP then?
Messing around with the save file can break the game is you changed the wrong thing.

It works in both games.
Thankfully Mav's code isnt that hard to look through... I modded his first game and I have edited stats in this one. I know already. :devilish:

chichong

May 7, 2020
I don't have the mats and I can't get them since I can't pass turn.
Dude, maybe your people are in the wrong location? Like in other town and waiting for a quest response to be clicked?
Just saying, it could happen to anyone to overlook that.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Go into whatever folder you saved the game in, then open the src folder and then the core folder
Open the variables file in a text editor and search for the word "population"
You can modify the base population and the increase per upgrade. If you don't want to really change things, just change the base population cap to 6 and leave the rest alone.
Restart the game and load your save.

It'll increase the population based on whatever you set it too and you'll be able to keep playing like normal. You can change it back once you fix the issue if you want. Or just crank the cap up to like 200 like I always do.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes