tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Umm... nothing happens? Not even when I got 700+ rep with three guilds? Could it be because the one I don't have 500+ rep with is servants?
Anything in your quest log? You might have to talk to the servants guild leader again to trip the next step.

Otherwise, if it were me, I'd just restart and edit my save file to give myself back the rep and stuff I already ground out. That's way too early in the game to bother with the kind of finagling you'd need to do to fix it.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Umm... nothing happens? Not even when I got 700+ rep with three guilds? Could it be because the one I don't have 500+ rep with is servants?
Silly question, but you said nothing in the shops. Have you spoken to the guild leaders and asked for their support? Three of them will have a quest for you to complete before they'll formally support you.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Silly question, but you said nothing int he shops. Have you spoken to the guild leaders and asked for their support. Three of them will have a quest for you to complete before they'll formally support you.
This. My first impression was that he needs to complete the guild leaders' support quests. Two of which are simple FedEx quests (one you don't even need to leave town) and only one involves any combat.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This. My first impression was that he needs to complete the guild leaders' support quests. Two of which are simple FedEx quests (one you don't even need to leave town) and only one involves any combat.
Though 2 of them require some improved Factor Levels for the best outcome
And the Combat one is quiet hard for an early Level char not focused on combat

sandman9355

Dec 19, 2020
Thanks everyone for the help, I've figured out what happened. I went to the guild leaders *before* I got the 500rep, saw no dialogue options, thought I simply have to get the rep, and when my journal said I don't have their support, it didn't click to me to go talk to them again before posting here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — 02/20/2023 2:33 PM
0.6.8 Release

Game start has been revamped to 3 difficulty levels
Now each dungeon floor ends with miniboss battle which has 50% chance to reward with higher grade slave
Added new Zephyra sidequest
Revamped main menu
Integrated new skill and effect descriptions (Thanks to Lipach)
Added Tailor bonus to arachna in exchange for some hp
Fixed some events and typos
Fixed staves not allowing certain materials to be used for parts
0.6.8a
Fixed normal start not starting main questline
Fixed save import
0.6.8b Patch:
Fixed some gui issues
Fixed multiple text errors where translation didn't trigger
maverik — Today at 10:48 AM
0.6.8c Patch release
Fixed a critical issue with scene clearing on leaving to main menu
Fixed some more bugs related to events
1677611659034.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Integrated new skill and effect descriptions (Thanks to Lipach)
Added Tailor bonus to arachna in exchange for some hp
Pretty much the only real nice thing about this Update... but not even a tear drop on a smoldering stone.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Can you date characters in this game without having them as slaves?
You can have them as peons(workers). They aren't technically slaves, but largely serve that same role. Peons are better craftsmen and do more damage in combat, but are not as good at collection activities as actual slaves. You can convert characters between the two at some cost.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
The game, in comparison with the first part, has become a manager simulator. A lot of different jobs, a lot of locations, it takes a lot of people to build a normally working and profitable economy... Battles have become much better and more interesting, squad management is easier and more enjoyable, as is characters leveling. But the social aspect has become worse, unfortunately. Big unfortunately for me, because I was looking mainly for this: dialogues, interactions, events related to conflicts - or vice versa - between other characters. Alas, if in the first part it was, albeit a little, then in the second any interaction with the inhabitants of your estate and between them came to naught. No one asks you to give a day off, take off the annoying collar, no one steals food from the kitchen, does not quarrel with each other and does not have affairs... It's sad :(

PS When I saw the chastity belt in the crafting menu, I was already glad that the functionality of the mod I liked in the first game was transferred here!.. But it turned out that he was there just for beauty, and had absolutely no effect on either the sex scenes or the game as a whole, except for a meaningless purely numerical penalty to the characteristics :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game, in comparison with the first part, has become a manager simulator. A lot of different jobs, a lot of locations, it takes a lot of people to build a normally working and profitable economy...
Wait...really?
In my experience the 1st game had a far stronger focus on management than this one.
Though I totally agree with the rest

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Wait...really?
In my experience the 1st game had a far stronger focus on management than this one.
Though I totally agree with the rest
In the first part, it was enough to put five people on the public entertainer and one as a hunter. 1000+ gold per day and endless food and supplies, and your only problem remains earning upgrade points for the estate. And here there are several varieties of food alone, and many resources for crafting... You are constantly juggling, throwing people from one task to another and giving them either picks, or axes, or hunting knives... In addition, there is no work at all (Or I haven't reached the plot yet) that would bring money directly. I am saved by mass production and wholesale of leather collars and trophies from battles.

Reactions: BakaG

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
And for some reason this game hates women. Each unique NPC (Amelia, Cali, Daisy) with a unique scene strives to find a male cock under the skirt of my beautiful elf girl. And, sadly, they constantly find him, although he is not there! And then they mock her, calling her "sir" and "master" :cry:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the first part, it was enough to put five people on the public entertainer and one as a hunter. 1000+ gold per day and endless food and supplies, and your only problem remains earning upgrade points for the estate. And here there are several varieties of food alone, and many resources for crafting... You are constantly juggling, throwing people from one task to another and giving them either picks, or axes, or hunting knives... In addition, there is no work at all (Or I haven't reached the plot yet) that would bring money directly. I am saved by mass production and wholesale of leather collars and trophies from battles.
Completing Dungeon lets you Farm several resource deposits at 200-250% rate and fufilling guild Quests gives the highest profit as of yet.
The balance was repeatedly shifted towards Dungeon crawling so sadly those menial tasks of the first part are still surpassing any Option of the second part.... sure there are more resources and Items to craft but those become menial far faster than in the first part

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes