Mal3

Jan 31, 2019
Is there any way to see what actually happens during the service job? I put my main character on the service prostitution job but nothing seemed to happen. Do you just get gold or do you get a line of text saying what went down?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there any way to see what actually happens during the service job? I put my main character on the service prostitution job but nothing seemed to happen. Do you just get gold or do you get a line of text saying what went down?
Just Gold

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
just asking (because I´m a little confused) ... the dl-link is for 0.6.8 - does it include the 0.6.8c patch ??
Cant figure it out - even after looking at his itch site (where it's even more confusing with those 2-digit version numbers)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just asking (because I´m a little confused) ... the dl-link is for 0.6.8 - does it include the 0.6.8c patch ??
Cant figure it out - even after looking at his itch site (where it's even more confusing with those 2-digit version numbers)
If in doubt go to the itch.io and download from there.

If they used my post then yes it is included v0.6.8c.
Scroll up to my post above and use that link if you have any doubt.

Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
If in doubt go to the itch.io and download from there.

If they used my post then yes it is included v0.6.8c.
Scroll up to my post above and use that link if you have any doubt.
That's what I did ;)
Thank you for answering my question.
And also a huge thanks for sharing your great game with us (y):love:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's what I did ;)
Thank you for answering my question.
And also a huge thanks for sharing your great game with us (y):love:
Its not my game but I try to keep this site up to date.

Apr 29, 2022
A lot of the art pack links are dead for both games on the web site but others on Discord have put together art packs into one big pack here:

This group of art packs has some dups but there are being removed over time.
(At the time of posting many dups have been removed 1 hour ago.)

Art Packs go into the appdata for both games.
For Conquest:
C:\Users\(Your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2
For Power:
C:\Users\(Your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Strive

Both games require folders called "bodies" and "portraits".

Conquest modders are trying to include pregnant "bodies" when the girls get pregnant but don't know yet how far they are into getting a working mod.

Credit for the link goes to Zalzany
Excuse me, sorry but when I looked up the "AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2" for my user and computer name, the program couldn't manage to find such address. Although granted, I did download the game from itch.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Excuse me, sorry but when I looked up the "AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2" for my user and computer name, the program couldn't manage to find such address. Although granted, I did download the game from itch.
Go in game and use it to open the location for you and you can see where it is at.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
Don't know if this was mentioned earlier in the thread and i dont know if its a bug with the how the time/dates work, but im sitting at w7 d7, and sitting on 2300 gold yet when the date rolls over it says i have no money to pay them even though their only asking for 750 and the date has passed by. is there anyway to correct this issue or do i have to start over?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you sell some stuff you can probably get past it, depending on how much is actually needed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't know if this was mentioned earlier in the thread and i dont know if its a bug with the how the time/dates work, but im sitting at w7 d7, and sitting on 2300 gold yet when the date rolls over it says i have no money to pay them even though their only asking for 750 and the date has passed by. is there anyway to correct this issue or do i have to start over?
That does not sound right because the first payment is 1,000 then it goes up from there.
Or it was for me the last time I played.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
That does not sound right because the first payment is 1,000 then it goes up from there.
Or it was for me the last time I played.
In the new update the money needed for the loan change with the difficulty. He's playing in the easy difficulty. But yeah the 2nd loan is bugged and you can't see how much you need for the 3rd one.

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
Ok, tried the wiki but it lacks TONS of information. Also tried to search the Names of the Quest in here, but no real entries with Informations found here either. So my Questions is, what are the best Options to to choose(for example in Dialoge) and prepare for " " Questlines to have the best (most scenes and generall outcome) to complete those?

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Used import mode and cant join any guilds for first quest... says I get items but does not give slave or complete quest. Might be because it keeps all the characters not just the extras. Maybe have a option to keep everything but slaves/peons might fix and be a good option.

Neterez

Jan 19, 2019
How can you get rid of the exhaustion of the slaves?. The character does not work, and the indicator drops every turn.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes