a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So what's the major difference between this and the original? From the screenshots it just seems like a remake
They are 2 different styles of games, they may look like each other but the play style are different.

coledrmd

Nov 15, 2018
I have Cali as a slave and did quests with her and now that I've just gotten Zephyra as a slave every time I bring them both back to the mansion I get into an endless loop of them talking about how much they have in common.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
So what's the major difference between this and the original? From the screenshots it just seems like a remake
Less of a focus on magic. You don't have to be a wizard, no mana-for-sex mechanics.

Breaking and training slaves is much easier.

More a focus on developing and managing your estate.

More focus on politics. You're part of the city's guild system and take an active part in things. There's a stronger story compared with SfP.

Less wilderness encounters, more dungeons.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone give me a tutorial for this game that isn't as vague as the ingame one?

Tried for 1 hour gathering materials and cooking stuff to try and sell that at the market but can't keep 1 slave loyal as the CD is 3 days and by that time the slave is gone or i go bankrupt.
Tried a dungeon and got murdered there as well.

Not wanting to resort to cheating unless i absolutely have to. Thank you guys.

Last edited:

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Do the guild quests. For equipment and slave requests, check to see if you can buy an item or slave and sell them right away for a profit.

For the combat missions, the ones with the tent icon are easy fights (but watch out for rebels), but do the dungeons too. Don't be afraid to back out after a couple of fights at first, but do them anyway. You'll capture slaves in the dungeon that you can use to fill out your roster, or sell for gold. Look at getting five slaves fairly quickly. You can use them as canon fodder in the dungeon and set them to "service" when at home.

Do this and you shouldn't have too much difficulty meeting your loan repayments, but what you really want is to get all four guilds to 500 reputation - that will gt rid of the loan and you can really start to play.

Don't for get, you can use your dating options to keep slaves happy. Every time you raise their loyalty they gain loyalty points that can be used to buy perks for them. You'll need basic servitude (needed for almost anything!) dating, basic sex, and then look at the loyalty boosting perks. Get the Swear Loyalty perk and loyalty will stop decaying. You can also use some items (collars, cuffs and the like) to slow loyalty decay as well.

Speaking of equipment, make sure everyone takes advantage of armor, weapons and tools.

Once your finances are under control look at upgrading the mansion. You'll want to upgrade the room count early, but getting some production will help a lot.

Probably more, but that should get you started.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Do the guild quests. For equipment and slave requests, check to see if you can buy an item or slave and sell them right away for a profit.

For the combat missions, the ones with the tent icon are easy fights (but watch out for rebels), but do the dungeons too. Don't be afraid to back out after a couple of fights at first, but do them anyway. You'll capture slaves in the dungeon that you can use to fill out your roster, or sell for gold. Look at getting five slaves fairly quickly. You can use them as canon fodder in the dungeon and set them to "service" when at home.

Do this and you shouldn't have too much difficulty meeting your loan repayments, but what you really want is to get all four guilds to 500 reputation - that will gt rid of the loan and you can really start to play.

Don't for get, you can use your dating options to keep slaves happy. Every time you raise their loyalty they gain loyalty points that can be used to buy perks for them. You'll need basic servitude (needed for almost anything!) dating, basic sex, and then look at the loyalty boosting perks. Get the Swear Loyalty perk and loyalty will stop decaying. You can also use some items (collars, cuffs and the like) to slow loyalty decay as well.

Speaking of equipment, make sure everyone takes advantage of armor, weapons and tools.

Once your finances are under control look at upgrading the mansion. You'll want to upgrade the room count early, but getting some production will help a lot.

Probably more, but that should get you started.
Thank you alot that helped a ton.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I hate to double post but i can't seem to bring any of the characters into prostitution. The options are all greyed out.

Anyone any clue how to enable them?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
New update time:

Maverik on Discord said:
0.6.8 Release

Game start has been revamped to 3 difficulty levels
Now each dungeon floor ends with miniboss battle which has 50% chance to reward with higher grade slave
Added new Zephyra sidequest
Revamped main menu
Integrated new skill and effect descriptions (Thanks to Lipach)
Added Tailor bonus to arachna in exchange for some hp
Fixed some events and typos
Fixed staves not allowing certain materials to be used for parts

Updated to 0.6.8a
Fixed normal start not starting main questline
Fixed save import

And is it just me, or did parts of the normal difficulty become hard as fuck. I actually failed the first loan payment. The dungeon mini-bosses are rough, and service jobs still don't pay fucking anything.

damarck

Jun 1, 2020
New update time:

And is it just me, or did parts of the normal difficulty become hard as fuck. I actually failed the first loan payment. The dungeon mini-bosses are rough, and service jobs still don't pay fucking anything.
not sure if that changed, but you could always repay the loan by just spamming some slaves and send them to the other towns to harvest resources, just gotta give them enough obedience gear. Usually just go kill shit and do noticeboard quests, especially those involving killing shit or just buying a few supplies/easy slave to turn in. Ever since skills needed combat exp to obtain, killing shit just got way better, You don't even need a sick combat mc, can still max charisma, just get a combat focussed starter slave, she can carry you easily (I really like going seraphim). Dungeon rewards are just insane compared to anything else

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The most effective start I've found is to give the main character max charisma and sex skill and give your first slave good combat skills. If there are any quests to kill things, go do that, then clear the goblin cave, and then the bandit cave. Either capture or recruit 2 more slaves and make sure to buy Daisy as well to get to 5. The first week you want to clear the bandit cave about twice a day and just forget the location rather than gathering any resources from it. You want the xp so you can level your main character and a few of your slaves up enough to start clearing the bandit fort. That's what really gives you the big rewards early on.

Sometime in the first week you're going to want to put at least 1 slave on construction duty at the base building base upgrades. I like to switch out the slave doing that with one of my dungeon crawling slaves fairly often so that the girl I have on construction duty will have increasingly high physical stats, which speeds up construction. You're going to want mansion rooms, a forge, and a tailor shop very early. The guild quests are going to require a forge and a tailor shop pretty much immediately and you also want the ability to hire/capture more slaves.

At the end of the week make sure to save before the next week starts in case it gives you crappy quests. If it does, just reload until it gives you reasonable ones. The bandit fort gives you enough stuff to sell that you can buy up all of the wood, stone, iron/etc that the market sells every day so there's no need to actually gather resources from the dungeons. You want to be clearing at least 2 dungeons per day. Once you get to where you can have more than 5 people you can start clearing 4 dungeons per day with 2 teams. By week 3 you should be able to get all 4 guilds to 500 faction so you don't have to deal with the loan anymore.

For the bandit fort, you want at least 2 people with decent speed and an AOE attack strong enough that 2 shots is guaranteed to kill the assassin. You also need a way to kill the stone golem and the ballista but those are not strong enough to 1 shot anyone like the assassin is. Your 2 designated AOE people need to be fast enough to always go before the assassins. Eventually you can get people strong enough to 1 shot the assassins but that takes awhile. With 2 people you can do it by about day 3 or 4. I find that elves or fairies with overgrowth are the easiest to get to that point. If you prefer a melee party then you can take the earth melee AOE but you might need 3 people instead of 2 early on. It's not as strong as overgrowth.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
not sure if that changed, but you could always repay the loan by just spamming some slaves and send them to the other towns to harvest resources, just gotta give them enough obedience gear. Usually just go kill shit and do noticeboard quests, especially those involving killing shit or just buying a few supplies/easy slave to turn in. Ever since skills needed combat exp to obtain, killing shit just got way better, You don't even need a sick combat mc, can still max charisma, just get a combat focussed starter slave, she can carry you easily (I really like going seraphim). Dungeon rewards are just insane compared to anything else
Yeah, that's more or less what I'm doing. Just grinding out the fish and wood, the most boring solution to a boring problem lol

For the bandit fort, you want at least 2 people with decent speed and an AOE attack strong enough that 2 shots is guaranteed to kill the assassin. You also need a way to kill the stone golem and the ballista but those are not strong enough to 1 shot anyone like the assassin is. Your 2 designated AOE people need to be fast enough to always go before the assassins. Eventually you can get people strong enough to 1 shot the assassins but that takes awhile. With 2 people you can do it by about day 3 or 4.
The problem you might run into, and that I definitely did, is that the new dungeon mini-bosses are like, a major step up in difficulty. My first bandit den, so something easy, I couldn't even hit the mini-bosses due to their buffed evasion. It's all mobs in the fight, so I had 5 mobs that I had like a 1/10 chance of hitting. And they had like significantly more HP. I was one-hitting every mob up until the bosses, and it was like 8-10 hits from my main damage dealer to kill one of the five.

It was rough.

You can sorta cheese the mini-bosses though. They're still random encounters. If you save before the mini-boss, you can reroll the encounter until you get one you can do. I managed to get it down to only two mobs, which was nice. But I still couldn't kill them.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The bosses for the goblin cave, the bandit cave, and the bandit fort are all easy. Some of the bosses for the other dungeons can be nasty though. The bandit boss for instance really just has high health. He doesn't hit very hard. Make sure to get everyone a weapon as soon as you can even if it's a cheap little dagger or something, they help a lot.

There's really nothing dangerous in the goblin cave or the bandit cave. In the bandit fort, the assassins hit really hard and so does the mimic. You don't usually have to fight the mimic, but you do need a way to reliably kill the assassins. They can't ever have a turn or you'll lose some people. Same with the mimic, and he's a lot tougher than the assassin. The ballista and the stone golem both don't hit very hard but they do have very high resistance or even total immunity to some attacks so you do need people who can actually damage them. Fire works well on both of them. Mind works on the golem but not the ballista.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The bosses for the goblin cave, the bandit cave, and the bandit fort are all easy. Some of the bosses for the other dungeons can be nasty though. The bandit boss for instance really just has high health. He doesn't hit very hard. Make sure to get everyone a weapon as soon as you can even if it's a cheap little dagger or something, they help a lot.

There's really nothing dangerous in the goblin cave or the bandit cave. In the bandit fort, the assassins hit really hard and so does the mimic. You don't usually have to fight the mimic, but you do need a way to reliably kill the assassins. They can't ever have a turn or you'll lose some people. Same with the mimic, and he's a lot tougher than the assassin. The ballista and the stone golem both don't hit very hard but they do have very high resistance or even total immunity to some attacks so you do need people who can actually damage them. Fire works well on both of them. Mind works on the golem but not the ballista.
I get the feeling you are atleast 1 Version behind the latest.
lately they included more bosses in Dungeon crawling than the guy at the end.
And by my experience Mimics hit HARD, their only weakness is that they are slow so your party can still win with enough damage as the mimic tends to act last

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
The problem you might run into, and that I definitely did, is that the new dungeon mini-bosses are like, a major step up in difficulty. My first bandit den, so something easy, I couldn't even hit the mini-bosses due to their buffed evasion.
Yep. I just danm near got wiped out by a couple of dogs with mini-boss flags.

[edit]

The one-time tasks look like they might be a useful way of garnering points with the workers and servants. A bit time consuming, but if pure dungeoneering isn't going to be viable, they could be useful.

sandman9355

Dec 19, 2020
I've either missed something or run into a bug, as I've got 500+ reputation with three of the guilds when I check their shops but none of them show support for me when I look into the journal at the election quest. Any idea what might be causing this?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've either missed something or run into a bug, as I've got 500+ reputation with three of the guilds when I check their shops but none of them show support for me when I look into the journal at the election quest. Any idea what might be causing this?
Wait a day at the start of the next day an Event should trigger

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I get the feeling you are atleast 1 Version behind the latest.
lately they included more bosses in Dungeon crawling than the guy at the end.
And by my experience Mimics hit HARD, their only weakness is that they are slow so your party can still win with enough damage as the mimic tends to act last
Yeah I'm 1 version behind. If he added harder bosses in the latest version I haven't seen those yet. I do kill mimics but not in week 1. It usually takes me til about week 3 to start killing those since you can usually just avoid them. As of the previous version, the only enemies in the bandit fort that hit hard enough to 1 shot anyone are the assassins and the mimics. That was really my point. They don't do it every time. Sometimes they use an attack that is survivable, but other times they'll do more than 150 in 1 hit and most races can't survive that unless they're very high level.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I'm 1 version behind. If he added harder bosses in the latest version I haven't seen those yet. I do kill mimics but not in week 1. It usually takes me til about week 3 to start killing those since you can usually just avoid them. As of the previous version, the only enemies in the bandit fort that hit hard enough to 1 shot anyone are the assassins and the mimics. That was really my point. They don't do it every time. Sometimes they use an attack that is survivable, but other times they'll do more than 150 in 1 hit and most races can't survive that unless they're very high level.
Yeah, the new bosses are a significant step up in difficulty. A bandit den, so the most entry level, gave me 5 mobs with 250-300 hp each, and all five had improved evasion. It was rough.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, the new bosses are a significant step up in difficulty. A bandit den, so the most entry level, gave me 5 mobs with 250-300 hp each, and all five had improved evasion. It was rough.
Good to know. Sounds like AOE is even more important than before then unless that was also tweaked. As of the previous version a single high level faerie could 1 shot 6 of anything in the bandit fort with 1 overgrowth except the ballista, the stone golem, the mimic or the bandit leader. I used to intentionally NOT use AOEs unless I needed them so I could get some skill increases on more of my slaves. Otherwise only 1 person ever gained any skill until I got to the boss.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes