BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
... I'm surprised this game doesn't have the 'harem' tag considering how much of a natural fit it is for this kinda game.
That said, it definitely has a lot more visual appeal than the first game on top of the overall improved experience. Still would prefer to write in the color details and have a wide range of body types for my girls like in the first game, but oh well.
Why doesn't it have this tag? What makes it different from the first game that does have the tag?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Sorry, but what the hell farm does exactly?
On the farm, your slaves create special ressources, so your servicing slaves can get a boost.
male Humans -> sperm
Pixies -> Pixie Dust (or so)
Beastgirls -> milk
and so on...
It's not the best way, the way it's actually implemented (same as "service" is tidious to manage)

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
On the farm, your slaves create special ressources, so your servicing slaves can get a boost.
male Humans -> sperm
Pixies -> Pixie Dust (or so)
Beastgirls -> milk
and so on...
It's not the best way, the way it's actually implemented (same as "service" is tidious to manage)
Also it doesn't seem to work... with the mod i am using

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Also it doesn't seem to work... with the mod i am using
Yeah, using mods is always a little gamble...what will be added/modified and what will maybe break.
As far as I have seen it, the boost is nice, but not necessary, especially since the production/consumption isn't the best too...

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I seem to be getting a bug when attempting to clear the first dungeon. It's at stage 2/2, level 2, but when I click "Advance" I get the combat start notification, it fades to black and then - nothing. I'm in the same menu and nothing happens. I can't effectively finish the dungeon for the quest.

Unfortunately, it seems to be mod-related. I disabled everythingfrom SFCRevamp (only thing I downloaded and installed) and the combat proceeds normally.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
I seem to be getting a bug when attempting to clear the first dungeon. It's at stage 2/2, level 2, but when I click "Advance" I get the combat start notification, it fades to black and then - nothing. I'm in the same menu and nothing happens. I can't effectively finish the dungeon for the quest.

Unfortunately, it seems to be mod-related. I disabled everythingfrom SFCRevamp (only thing I downloaded and installed) and the combat proceeds normally.
That regularly happens to me if I turn on the skip combat cheat, mods or no mods. Assuming you're using cheats, toggle that off again and see if it fixes it. If not, I have no idea.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
That regularly happens to me if I turn on the skip combat cheat, mods or no mods. Assuming you're using cheats, toggle that off again and see if it fixes it. If not, I have no idea.
No cheats whatsoever, unless they're built in SFCRevamp and I didn't notice.
Also, for a "revamp", this mod sure seems like it does fucking nothing, the only things I noticed is some extra jobs, new images for weapons/armor (that look like 3D renders out of place), and stat adjustments for races.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
No cheats whatsoever, unless they're built in SFCRevamp and I didn't notice.
Also, for a "revamp", this mod sure seems like it does fucking nothing, the only things I noticed is some extra jobs, new images for weapons/armor (that look like 3D renders out of place), and stat adjustments for races.
To be fair it is an incomplete experimental game with a seemingly fizzling community. That mod explains what it does in the changelogs and yes that is pretty much all it does. The only mod with significant additions (in my opinion) is Conquest Tweaks which adds leather farming via kennels and gender/age morphing potions at the alchemist, as well as some more deviant options.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019

I've had all kinds of soft lock situations trying mods in the past. If you're bored out of your mind you can disable each module one by one until you find which one breaks the game, but generally I just stopped trying to play it with anything more complex than stat change mods.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Is there somewhere where we can see the changelog and version number? Because on itch.io I never find either which make it bothersome to check if there is a new version or if my version is the one the most up to date.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Is there somewhere where we can see the changelog and version number? Because on itch.io I never find either which make it bothersome to check if there is a new version or if my version is the one the most up to date.
Yeah, I had the same problem, but the most current version is v0.7.1c, which is just another bugfix patch.
The only way I know for sure to check current version numbers without downloading the game is to be a patron.

It would be nice if the itch.io page had that info for sure though.

zeltop

Jan 26, 2021
you can find changelog and most recent version info on discord

Reactions: Warphorror

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
...So how would 'you' fix it? how would 'you' make it better?
I mean they could easily improve it by just adding dialogue reactions from the characters based on their personality types and traits with unique dialogue for the unique characters like Eratoho K does which seems like it's the game the system was inspired by. It would at least give you a reason to do it aside from learning characters sex traits and to marry a character.

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I mean they could easily improve it by just adding dialogue reactions from the characters based on their personality types and traits with unique dialogue for the unique characters like Eratoho K does which seems like it's the game the system was inspired by. It would at least give you a reason to do it aside from learning characters sex traits and to marry a character.
I meant that you only get 4 dates a week with maxed out Charm (so if you don't have maxed charm you get even less), and if i understand correctly to unlock the ability to choose sexual traits you need to go on like 2-3 dates with one character, AND also consent system that works terribly together. Like... fucking hell it's bad

Reactions: Mattarobase

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
A 'small talk' o0tion for just shooting the breeze would be nice, yeah.

Reactions: Mattarobase
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes