Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
What is this eraMegaten game? Is it a slave training game? Tried to look it up, but didn't find much about (but found it's wiki which isn't really helpful for someone who haven't seen it).
It's a community-made text-based slave training game and dungeon crawler on the era engine that is based on the Megaten series.

Reactions: Daba

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'd go with the old Slave maker series or Jack o' ninetails in regards to slaveing games... there are "free cities" and "free cities: origin" which are considered quiet nice aswell... and Masters of Ranah also plays in that direction... though I haven't played those any deeper

Reactions: Daba

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Does the mother have the loyalty and training necessary to keep a child?
I date her and sex her as usual there's no anything require i already raise 2 childerns but i try to raise the third child but the choice was gone even i load save it still no keep the baby choice

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
I date her and sex her as usual there's no anything require i already raise 2 childerns but i try to raise the third child but the choice was gone even i load save it still no keep the baby choice
One second while I try to translate this into English...

Alight, so you probably didn't notice that there is a sex skill called "Pregnancy" that must be unlocked in order to keep children that the slave gives birth to.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Correct, and to further elaborate there's actually two skills associated with pregnancy: one that allows same race pregnancies to be kept and another below it that permits them between differing races.

Reactions: Hans Zuchter

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
So I want to ask, how is the content for a female PC? because I recall hearing that these two games don't really have much for a pure female main character, is this true? and would it be possible for a female MC to get knocked up?

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
So I want to ask, how is the content for a female PC? because I recall hearing that these two games don't really have much for a pure female main character, is this true? and would it be possible for a female MC to get knocked up?
Yes, she can.

Reactions: AnonZeta

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
What is this eraMegaten game? Is it a slave training game? Tried to look it up, but didn't find much about (but found it's wiki which isn't really helpful for someone who haven't seen it).

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Having a Leon issue. I go look for him and it starts a fight, and I cannot add /anyone/ to the fight. So at that point the game cannot continue. Any ideas?

O

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
I think the whole training/dating system needs an overhaul in the sense that they need to be separated. Right now if you want to train yourself or someone else you have to use the dating mechanic and then select training instead of actually going on a date.

IMHO, training should be a job like any other. One teaches, others learn. Add an upgradable library or something to make it go faster or allow people to train on their own. Leave dating out of it. Thanks.

Reactions: LittleSisterLover

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Having a Leon issue. I go look for him and it starts a fight, and I cannot add /anyone/ to the fight. So at that point the game cannot continue. Any ideas?

O
Got the same error, I reloaded an older auto-save, and it worked. I think in the first try, I was travelling around, so just go beastkin-village and from there direct to Leons position.

Seems this version has some of these "getting stucked" bugs.
When I gave the fairy (Lilia) the home-sick potion, and Zephyra is at the place too, endless event will start...then you only can close the game.
Have not found a solution to this problem now.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Got the same error, I reloaded an older auto-save, and it worked. I think in the first try, I was travelling around, so just go beastkin-village and from there direct to Leons position.

Seems this version has some of these "getting stucked" bugs.
When I gave the fairy (Lilia) the home-sick potion, and Zephyra is at the place too, endless event will start...then you only can close the game.
Have not found a solution to this problem now.
My issue was, Leon's fight can be triggered in the beastman's camp. If so, you can't fight there.

I had a similar issue with Erlen. The fix to that was, go to Elven camp, start the scene, and before doing anything else, run off a couple rounds of time. Then the fight starts okay.

O-

tiptops

Sep 29, 2020
I'd go with the old Slave maker series or Jack o' ninetails in regards to slaveing games... there are "free cities" and "free cities: origin" which are considered quiet nice aswell... and Masters of Ranah also plays in that direction... though I haven't played those any deeper
I've played masters of raanah a while like the combat in it think the game has a lot of potential but that word gets thrown around to much these days so all i can really say is its worth a look it certainly has some pretty good modding potential if any one gets round to making some mods for it

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
it is commonly used to refer to a system that allows the creation of full, usually randomly generated, characters starting from the individual features and putting them togheter, like drawing various bodyparts on a piece of paper and then cutting them and putting them togheter to form a full body, or more appripately like a character creator in a videogame, each part is assigned a number and usually a tag, like blue hair or big boobs, and then the game uses the separated images it finds with those tags to make a character, it is a good way to not have to draw many characters but it is a pretty complicated system to set up and it can easily break, it also makes the characters look kinda samey, it is still better than nothing and I usuall like them when I see them, many games on this site make use of it, I can provide exeamples if you want but I would need to search for them again
One example of Paperdolls that are done well is the player character from Lust Doll Plus
Another one is the player character from Degrees of Lewdity

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Their are three expansion mods not linked on the F95 page. One of them is a massive expansion mod from the previous game that has been worked on for a long time and has been ported to the new game. One of them is the revamp mod, and the last is a massive art expansion that is, I think, made to work with the paper doll system. This is what it ads graphics for: 5 thousand body and portrait sets, 22 thousand images including clothed, exposed, and pregnant, male and female, every race, hair color, etc. They are I think compatible with each other.

This includes graphics for basically a vast array of things.

A port of this

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Their are three expansion mods not linked on the F95 page. One of them is a massive expansion mod from the previous game that has been worked on for a long time and has been ported to the new game. One of them is the revamp mod, and the last is a massive art expansion that is, I think, made to work with the paper doll system. This is what it ads graphics for: 5 thousand body and portrait sets, 22 thousand images including clothed, exposed, and pregnant, male and female, every race, hair color, etc. They are I think compatible with each other.

This includes graphics for basically a vast array of things.

A port of this
Can you describe SFCRevamp mod a bit? What does it mod and/or add to game?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes