reedehghosteh

Sep 5, 2021
I should prop play PoP, it just seems... kinda hard to get into? And by mod ya mean pregmod?

I feel like PoP is less intimidating if you just play without King's Quest ending enabled until your comfortable with the combat/dating/money/supplies mechanics and you know what kind of strategy works for you, then you can pretty easily mow through the story content on fresh save and focus on the parts you enjoy.

I mean its certainly less intimidating then playing Lona with no context and not cheating if nothing else.

reedehghosteh

Sep 5, 2021
Isn't Free Cities pretty much dead?
And honestly, Strive just hits all the key points for what I'm looking for on its own while being like, 1000 times better with the Conquest Tweaks mod that adds to its features.
Base game is dead. pregmod and others still get updates, pregmod may as well be the base game continuation at this point.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
i havent stopped by here inna while is the game playable? is there ne game breaking glitches>? and has execution been fixed so u can execute people?? thanks!!! , i still got cool pics from my last save a couple years ago so i can carry those pics over 2 new game start and version

Mar 31, 2021
Is Amelia's recruitment quest bugged?
Could someone please tell how to "search for missing slave in Aliron"?
UPD, found it, but now another quest broken - can't retrieve Daisy, since Amelia isn't at guild.

Last edited:

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
La ricerca di reclutamento di Amelia è disturbata?
Qualcuno potrebbe dirmi come "cercare lo schiavo scomparso in Aliron"?
UPD, l'ho trovato, ma ora un'altra missione interrotta: non posso recuperare Daisy, dato che Amelia non è nella gilda.
[/CITAZIONE]
Can you tell me how you found the slave?

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Hey Guys, did anyone also have the problem after you got an nearly full manson and so on, that the game start to freeze and crahs after you progress to the next day. At the moment my game crash/freeze after i was switching around every 3 weeks.

Feb 21, 2019
Hey, how similar to the previous one is this? I was going to wait for this to be complete before trying it, but also wanted to play the old one again. But if they are too similar I'd rather just wait so I'm not bored by the time it's complete.

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
LT960
Assign up to 4 servants to the task named "search" on the "occupation" screen.
Thanks,a curiosity if you can aswer it. Searching a possible solution before of ask there I discovered the exsistance of the mission "Taming quest Cali" you know how unlock it,is a sidequest so isn't important anyway but for have all info.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes